Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inclined to agree Trollydolly , I have never seen the like before . Just desperate to sell it . No sign yet of the pyjamas yet, that’s the next thing that will be getting all these guys jiggly in the pants . Anyway if that perfume is such a turn on maybe Anne Summers will stock it . 🤣🤣
What did we do for pyjamas an the ride before Dr Ruth of Offaly, as for the puffer coat for 179e ur get better in zara for half the price with a bit of style about , she a fuckin irritating tick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What did we do for pyjamas an the ride before Dr Ruth of Offaly, as for the puffer coat for 179e ur get better in zara for half the price with a bit of style about , she a fuckin irritating tick
That coat was marked down to €130 last weeks so she didn’t get any discount at all, it’s what they had already reduced it too. PS are worse to try fool customers . There was only 2 sizes left and it was 100% reduced to €130 as I had seen it on Lisa she was saying oh I’ll tell you soon where the coat is from and it’s so like a Moncler . It never takes a genius to find out where it’s from , there were two cream on the website a Gerry Webber one and the coat she had on her .

Reactions: 3
That coat was marked down to €130 last weeks so she didn’t get any discount at all, it’s what they had already reduced it too. PS are worse to try fool customers . There was only 2 sizes left and it was 100% reduced to €130 as I had seen it on Lisa she was saying oh I’ll tell you soon where the coat is from and it’s so like a Moncler . It never takes a genius to find out where it’s from , there were two cream on the website a Gerry Webber one and the coat she had on her .
Wouldn't buy off them because of her an the stuff is old fashion , I know sure spotlight are the same, the discount is on there website anyway , they are losing more sales using these dopes than they are gaining because soon as I see them promoting i avoid 😉

I know they give out about tattle but to be far there are some poor unfortunate people that fall for their crap , before I found this page i use to think there was something wrong with me that I wasn't jumping on the band wagon of the insta huns 🤣people b saying to me do u follow this one that one , I be going 😏ehhh huh!! With the big dopey head on me , when I went on an looked , I really thought I was mad cause I just didn't get them !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I prefer to buy directly from the store, I refuse to line her greedy big pockets. By doing that I would like to think it helps to keep staff employed.

The whole toothbrush/toothpaste thing she promotes, every dog and divil are at it so yer wan above in the Midlands need not be under any illusion shes special.

The classiest hun on the gram in my opinion is Daily Diva, she seems like a lovely genuine person too, a certain person could take a leaf from her book (imo)

Reactions: 5
I prefer to buy directly from the store, I refuse to line her greedy big pockets. By doing that I would like to think it helps to keep staff employed.

The whole toothbrush/toothpaste thing she promotes, every dog and divil are at it so yer wan above in the Midlands need not be under any illusion shes special.

The classiest hun on the gram in my opinion is Daily Diva, she seems like a lovely genuine person too, a certain person could take a leaf from her book (imo)
See i dont know her , im clueless,
I totally agree with you , I would rather pay full price than give her a cent , or any of them , I'm not interested in what they sell anyway , although I did buy a dessert diamond floating diamond for my friend buy i paid full price an I had no problem in paying full price either , the whole 70e lol ,

Clones all of them ..

That 💩 coat pre order, Sold out, oh hang on he can get more , sold out ! What a load of 🤬x one running around in the nude to grab her phone , now dont most of us keep the bloody thing by our bed . Oh god they are so funny 😆grain ass idiots laughing at themselves . Ye not its ‘you’ , does she use Ye in her insurance correspondences , why does daddy not correct her? After all he watches her IG account

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
What a sad all rhe same , I think she thinks she's starting in her own reality show !
Whatever happened to the husband?
Shes relationship fail because the dose shes with is no more interested in er then the man in the moon she may roll herself in her piss perfume

Sunglasses, hat that’s what they remind me of . A different pair of designer glasses every day . Talk about flashing the wealth. But does she have to pay for them ? I got a White Burberry padded coat much nicer than that from a UK outlet a few years back, with a belt and faux fur around the removable hood , much more stylish and it was cheaper than that .

Attachments

• Haha
According to HRH Lisa...Richard is havin the coats flown in...they must be made by unicorns and fairies they are so special...no sweat shop in china or pakistan for her ladyship! I cant get over the hype she generates for tatty cheap looking stuff especially seein as she wouldnt be caight dead in that coat or anything like it...id say she puts it on a walks up n down outside her house to do the story an when shes done goes in an gets the canada goose on for the proper walk

• Haha
Clones all of them ..

That 💩 coat pre order, Sold out, oh hang on he can get more , sold out ! What a load of 🤬x one running around in the nude to grab her phone , now dont most of us keep the bloody thing by our bed . Oh god they are so funny 😆grain ass idiots laughing at themselves . Ye not its ‘you’ , does she use Ye in her insurance correspondences , why does daddy not correct her? After all he watches her IG account
Gosh thats sad, some people need to get a life for themselves.
Is it any wonder mental health issues are rising rapidly.

The messages she gets are pathetic and makes me lose the will live for my species.

• Haha
So pathetic paying for coat on preorder. Going to be made to order! Such bull from her about it. Do her followers not know how to shop online and find decent clothing for themselves? I wouldn't buy a thing from Pamela Scott anymore considering they continue to pay her and the amount of staff that lost their jobs. I occasionally shopped in the local store before it closed.

Reactions: 8
So pathetic paying for coat on preorder. Going to be made to order! Such bull from her about it. Do her followers not know how to shop online and find decent clothing for themselves? I wouldn't buy a thing from Pamela Scott anymore considering they continue to pay her and the amount of staff that lost their jobs. I occasionally shopped in the local store before it closed.
They are sending out to a few huns, I see that RG is now included... getting rid of staff yet sending to these greedy beggars

Reactions: 1

I like Daily Diva Diary as well. I think there was some tension between her and LLL. DDD alluded to LLL not being all she seemed a few years back.

• Wow
Someone asking about what shoes she was out walking in?? You can’t even see them for duck sake!! Who follows this dose??

• Haha
Do they all want to be Lisa I don't understand at all. Perfectly nice jackets on Dunnes website for under 50 euro that you don't have to wait till Feb to receive. Surely people can search the web for a pair of runners I'm beginning to think all her followers are farmers wives in their 60s who have no clue how to use the internet. Sorry to offend anyone who is a farmers wife or in their 60s but I mean the ICA brigade types.

• Haha
Do they all want to be Lisa I don't understand at all. Perfectly nice jackets on Dunnes website for under 50 euro that you don't have to wait till Feb to receive. Surely people can search the web for a pair of runners I'm beginning to think all her followers are farmers wives in their 60s who have no clue how to use the internet. Sorry to offend anyone who is a farmers wife or in their 60s but I mean the ICA brigade types.
Does the ICA stil exist ,blimey I thought they were extinct 😂 sorry also no offence intended .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.