Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's actually disgusting to look at and I wouldn't say that about many people, it's true when someone is ugly on the inside it shows on the outside, she's looks wretched at a time that's supposed to be a dream come true for her??? Just my opinion but she's addicted to exercise, then over indulging. She's not a happy person, it's very obvious, sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t believe the ‘sweat’ she shows. After 30 mins ? Even sweat all down her top and hair and face ?? and often does a try on or shows off gym clothes straight after ? It’s for effect I’m convinced she pours water on herself. Anyone else ?

Reactions: 4
I don’t believe the ‘sweat’ she shows. After 30 mins ? Even sweat all down her top and hair and face ?? and often does a try on or shows off gym clothes straight after ? It’s for effect I’m convinced she pours water on herself. Anyone else ?
I’d say she pedals like a maniac with the heating on full whack 🚴‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Ch
More jewellery ffs. She really is a self absorbed cow. The greed is flowing from her pores more than sweat 💦
They are lovely pieces. Will she ever wear them? Would she not raffle some stuff off, giveaway or something to charity? Where does it all go??

I could do an indoor cycle session and be dripping after 30mins no problem at all. I wouldn't denounce her for sweating. Showing her walk etc is somethings I like about her. Anything that gets the average gal up and out for exercise is alright by me.

I’d say she pedals like a maniac with the heating on full whack 🚴‍♀️
Nothing wrong with that if you ask me. Nothing wrong with pushing it on the bike!!

She's actually disgusting to look at and I wouldn't say that about many people, it's true when someone is ugly on the inside it shows on the outside, she's looks wretched at a time that's supposed to be a dream come true for her??? Just my opinion but she's addicted to exercise, then over indulging. She's not a happy person, it's very obvious, sad really.
Ooh bit harsh, she's actually very pretty in real life but that is her curse. Looks fade and personality shines through, I think she comes across as thoroughly unlikeable. She is your typical spoilt little princess who hasn't accepted she's nearly 50

Ooh bit harsh, she's actually very pretty in real life but that is her curse. Looks fade and personality shines through, I think she comes across as thoroughly unlikeable. She is your typical spoilt little princess who hasn't accepted she's nearly 50
I wouldnt call her pretty at all, attractive maybe in a domineering sort of way. The eyes are very harsh though.
Just my opinion based on what we all see

Ch

They are lovely pieces. Will she ever wear them? Would she not raffle some stuff off, giveaway or something to charity? Where does it all go??

I could do an indoor cycle session and be dripping after 30mins no problem at all. I wouldn't denounce her for sweating. Showing her walk etc is somethings I like about her. Anything that gets the average gal up and out for exercise is alright by me.

Nothing wrong with that if you ask me. Nothing wrong with pushing it on the bike!!
So I’d do a fair bit of exercise myself, some might say I over exercise. I have never once felt the need to brag about it. I walk 10km most days plus gym/home workout and never feel the need to tell anybody about it. I’m all for encouraging people to exercise but I find her incredibly braggy about it all and I don’t think that’s in any way inspirational, in fact, I think she’s rather smug about it all. Added to which, the chats on the spin bike with her dripping in sweat are just 🤢🤢🤢, what next, will she be chatting on her stories all sweaty after getting the ride or something??!! Just completely unnecessary, however, this is the fool who was on her stories less than two hours post op after her hysterectomy, so I’m in no way surprised that she’s on her stories mid spin🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So I’d do a fair bit of exercise myself, some might say I over exercise. I have never once felt the need to brag about it. I walk 10km most days plus gym/home workout and never feel the need to tell anybody about it. I’m all for encouraging people to exercise but I find her incredibly braggy about it all and I don’t think that’s in any way inspirational, in fact, I think she’s rather smug about it all. Added to which, the chats on the spin bike with her dripping in sweat are just 🤢🤢🤢, what next, will she be chatting on her stories all sweaty after getting the ride or something??!! Just completely unnecessary, however, this is the fool who was on her stories less than two hours post op after her hysterectomy, so I’m in no way surprised that she’s on her stories mid spin🙄
Well said m"dear

Its made in France...
My eldest deals with import and export and deals with the FDA & BSI agencies, she was telling me that if you import product from China, Taiwan etc and package it in another country say Ireland for example even if it’s putting it into a bottle or box then you can put the “Made in Ireland” on the box. It’s the origin people should ask for. It will never show the origin on the box but on the paperwork for customs it will have all these details. And the company owners legally have to keep all this paperwork. Now my eldest deals with food, medical equipment, drugs and drink so I’m not sure if this applies here.

I know when I see other influencers selling vent brushes, make up etc I’m always weary of buying.

My eldest deals with import and export and deals with the FDA & BSI agencies, she was telling me that if you import product from China, Taiwan etc and package it in another country say Ireland for example even if it’s putting it into a bottle or box then you can put the “Made in Ireland” on the box. It’s the origin people should ask for. It will never show the origin on the box but on the paperwork for customs it will have all these details. And the company owners legally have to keep all this paperwork. Now my eldest deals with food, medical equipment, drugs and drink so I’m not sure if this applies here.

I know when I see other influencers selling vent brushes, make up etc I’m always weary of buying.
It’s totally manufactured in France and as far as I am aware that includes everything.. packaging etc. So much for being an IRISH BA!!

She giving Mrs Hinch a run for her money 😂
She tried that before with the dog! Saying he’s her best friend, well I can’t disagree with that because she has no other friends! She’d flog anything if it’s making her money.

Reactions: 3
€165 for the runners before discount 🤮. They look like something my teens would wear

Just about to say that ! Must’ve got a push from her regular payers to up the anti of pushing other people’s stock & not just her own ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.