Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the postman hates me is putting her weight behind the campaign to provide care packages to nursing homes. You'd think with so many freebies to instahuns that they'd happily get behind it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I see the postman hates me is putting her weight behind the campaign to provide care packages to nursing homes. You'd think with so many freebies to instahuns that they'd happily get behind it.

She is lovely bless her, just a fab account and she doesn't get freebies. Well she got one from ez living today but that was due to her sending so much traffic their way. I really like her, she buys all the stuff she shows. The care package thing too, she has inspired a lot to do it.

Not LLL related but my Instagram is down won’t load my feed or stories.... does anyone know how to fix it? I’ve turned on & off my phone, WiFi & uninstalled & re-installed the app & still the same!
Anyone know how to fix it?

She is lovely bless her, just a fab account and she doesn't get freebies. Well she got one from ez living today but that was due to her sending so much traffic their way. I really like her, she buys all the stuff she shows. The care package thing too, she has inspired a lot to do it.
she is so open about her autism journey too and such a normal girl. Not like the other madams.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
she is so open about her autism journey too and such a normal girl. Not like the other madams.
Yes I love hearing about her life, as I find it really informative...her links for chinese products are always great too. I've gotten many things off the back of her recommendation

Reactions: 1
Not LLL related but my Instagram is down won’t load my feed or stories.... does anyone know how to fix it? I’ve turned on & off my phone, WiFi & uninstalled & re-installed the app & still the same!
Anyone know how to fix it?
Crisis averted !! I can now get back to being nosey !!!

She's a dote and I love her honesty about her autism journey. She's so down to earth x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Why does constantly run down Carrig Donn? Why do they put up with it? She appears with a dress telling all the lovely girls that it is amazing and that they are so fast it will sell out and can you believe it is Carrig Donn?? They've upped their game. I don't get it and I don't understand why they pay her to do this and then people use her code as you MUST use code so she gets her money.

Reactions: 5
I haven't followed her on any social media for a long time but seeing unanswered queries about facebook. Have they limited her posts or something?

just saying if anyone looking for the tommy h sock, 6 pairs for e23 on Hanley.ie vs e22 with her discount for 4!

Reactions: 12
Hard sell tonight of coats for €200 & €300plus. I guess she knows if she can flog perfume that nobody has even sniffed she’s on a roll🙄

Why does constantly run down Carrig Donn? Why do they put up with it? She appears with a dress telling all the lovely girls that it is amazing and that they are so fast it will sell out and can you believe it is Carrig Donn?? They've upped their game. I don't get it and I don't understand why they pay her to do this and then people use her code as you MUST use code so she gets her money.
Did anyone hear her earlier? trying on the McIlhinneys Coats? when she got to the white one, which was the mist expensive.. says she shur it makes the others seem like rags.. holy moley.. I was weak laughing! What an absolute ghoul!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone hear her earlier? trying on the McIlhinneys Coats? when she got to the white one, which was the mist expensive.. says she shur it makes the others seem like rags.. holy moley.. I was weak laughing! What an absolute ghoul!
Just saw that. Outrageous. So all the gals who paid for the other two 'rags' are what? Muppets? Poor because they cannot afford the priciest one? And actually the white one looks the least nice of the three!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That white coat looks as light as a feather! Doubt that would keep you warm in the winter.. You might as well be wearing the slip she was on about earlier in her stories! 🤣

I love classic clothes especially this time of year but whats the point in 2020. I can't be alone with shopping the wardrobe ths year.

I love classic clothes especially this time of year but whats the point in 2020. I can't be alone with shopping the wardrobe ths year.
Agree 💯 Only clothes I’ve bought recently have been gymwear. Otherwise making do with what I have already as feel that there is little or no point getting any new ‘regular’ clothes at the moment.

Just saw that. Outrageous. So all the gals who paid for the other two 'rags' are what? Muppets? Poor because they cannot afford the priciest one? And actually the white one looks the least nice of the three!!
The cheek of her getting paid to showcase coats then to call them rags. She expects the sheep to buy her favourites as she seems to think they look gorgeous on her she’s deluded

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.