Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of the country hanging on by a thread. Dark mornings and dark afternoons. Nowhere to go, nothing to do. Family not seen for months. Nevermind ladzzzzzz, a cheap and shiny sweat shop midi dress with some dodgy nude heels and a spritz of granny perfume will make it all better. You too can get dressed up for that night out in your living room🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
a thread, I'd sell my soul for a thread. I'm hanging in my my fingernail and my nails are crap. As I said to someone in negotiations I'm tired and cranky proceed with caution I told the husband and he said thats just your modus operandi without a pandemic. If the dress was nice I'd forgive her but its rank.

Reactions: 1
May god forgive me but I did laugh when I saw this today😂😂
I think it is only normal for some folks not to like it! One perfume cannot be for everyone and certainly not without trying it first. No harm a few real reviews coming out!!

What platform was this on? She should advertise within the LLL FB thread. Twould be snapped up there!

One from Done Deal just there now.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it is only normal for some folks not to like it! One perfume cannot be for everyone and certainly not without trying it first. No harm a few real reviews coming out!!

What platform was this on? She should advertise within the LLL FB thread. Twould be snapped up there!

One from Done Deal just there now.
It was a buy and sell page 😂😂

Buying a perfume blind is never a good idea I guess. I hope those people are able to sell it on at least and get some money back. It was really quite sneaky making it available online only, given the type of product that it is.

Reactions: 6
do charity shops accept open perfume. I'd never think of selling something Id opened.

The donedeal seller is really trying to offload it. She's put it up on adverts.ie aswell but someone else got in before her.
This is great entertainment

Screenshot_20201109-235336_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is hilarious🤣🤣🤣

They obviously really didn’t like it when they are getting rid so quickly. If she does read here(I think that’s a given😂) she will be raging......the lips will be pulled in a thin line this morning🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is hilarious🤣🤣🤣

They obviously really didn’t like it when they are getting rid so quickly. If she does read here(I think that’s a given😂) she will be raging......the lips will be pulled in a thin line this morning🤣🤣🤣
Wouldn’t you think they would sell way quicker on her FB page🤣

Reactions: 3
Wonder will her loyal sheep who ordered the perfume and then disliked it be turned off her a bit after this🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.