Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to work on her business skills.

I was reading through facebook comments. (Cannot bring myself to look at her stories) Looks like she was testing on the live site (complete amateur, who does that, thats why test sites exist) and as a result people could pre order and had money taken before she announced the pre order open. Seems like they then got cancellation notices in last day.

The response from customer service guru Lookey Lookey Lisa on fb is well i did say on my socials that i was testing the site and to wait. Very passive aggressive, and essentially blaming customers when it was her own shortcomings. Sheep well and truly put back in their pens. Thats just wrong.
I noticed that, she doesn't accept responsibility, she's never wrong. Its been said before the traits of a narcissist.

The whole thing comes across as amateur if you ask me, the branding, packaging, everything. Looks like she was too mean to pay for professional advice or involve somebody used to bringing a product to market. She’s forever telling us how things have to be right, and only the best for her many followers etc, yet all of this looks like a TY project so far🙄
The packaging is so cheap looking, she gets enough sent to her some with very nice packaging. Little Miss Perfect needs to up her game.
However, Im not that surprised.

Reactions: 4
I noticed that, she doesn't accept responsibility, she's never wrong. Its been said before the traits of a narcissist.

The packaging is so cheap looking, she gets enough sent to her some with very nice packaging. Little Miss Perfect needs to up her game.
However, Im not that surprised.
She just wants to make money from her sheep tbh. That’s the only thing that she cares about.

Reactions: 1
I don't get this. She tells people to go to pre-order. They do that and it takes their money (that isn't a pre-order..) and then she says the pre-order button was in test mode. But she only said that on one social media mode. Many of the women dying for her perfume will likely NOT be on Insta to see this warning about it being still in test.
I remember seeing the bit where she said they were testing plug ins etc. But that can't be blamed for taking someone's money in a pre order!!!

I've just taken a look at the comments on her FB page and have to say I just feel despair when I see the behaviour of people.

So easily led, it really is depressing. Some of these women think that they can order the item by messaging her "one bottle please".

All I can do is pity them, its soul destroying to see so many people who are brainwashed to such an extent. And worse to see this weapon capitalising on some of these craters... because that's what quite a few of them are. The rest are just plain stupid.

Reactions: 13
If you go through comments, so many are repeat purchases. Same people buying again. Some without even smelling. One woman was buying 6 I counted. Her follower numbers are more or less unchanged so i find it hard to believe she is reaching new people. I find it all very comfortable, and i worry LLL goes too far with hard sell, contrived content and influencing people to spend money for her own gain. I am not a fan of the influencer scene in general, but i have yet to see any other influence drive on spending the way she does. There is a pressure to spend as soon as you open her stories.

Reactions: 12
I've just taken a look at the comments on her FB page and have to say I just feel despair when I see the behaviour of people.

So easily led, it really is depressing. Some of these women think that they can order the item by messaging her "one bottle please".

All I can do is pity them, its soul destroying to see so many people who are brainwashed to such an extent. And worse to see this weapon capitalising on some of these craters... because that's what quite a few of them are. The rest are just plain stupid.
Some could also comment and have no intention of buying it ??? You know leave a comment to be part of the herd.

If you go through comments, so many are repeat purchases. Same people buying again. Some without even smelling. One woman was buying 6 I counted. Her follower numbers are more or less unchanged so i find it hard to believe she is reaching new people. I find it all very comfortable, and i worry LLL goes too far with hard sell, contrived content and influencing people to spend money for her own gain. I am not a fan of the influencer scene in general, but i have yet to see any other influence drive on spending the way she does. There is a pressure to spend as soon as you open her stories.
I completely agree with this. While all the influencers are selling of course, the hard sell that she pushes is unique to her. It makes me uncomfortable too....pressing people to constantly spend spend. There is never Ever any content that’s isn’t about sales.

Reactions: 9
Lovely article in today's indo about a girl from Ireland who is now a perfumier in NY.. God when you read her path to success, it takes years of training and skill. I genuinely cannot understand people buying perfume from LLL without smelling it first. It's actually bizzare. I cannot stand the selling antics of her and other influencers. It's bonkers!

Reactions: 13
Lovely article in today's indo about a girl from Ireland who is now a perfumier in NY.. God when you read her path to success, it takes years of training and skill. I genuinely cannot understand people buying perfume from LLL without smelling it first. It's actually bizzare. I cannot stand the selling antics of her and other influencers. It's bonkers!
Such a great article and it shows the graft that went into it. The problem with herself in my opinion is that she thinks she’s something that she’s not.

Reactions: 7
My eyes🙈🙈🙈 I just tortured myself by looking at her stories🤢🤢. Who says things like this??? So morto for her that I covered her name... LLL didn't bother🙄

Screenshot_20201107_173714.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm so tempted to buy the bloody perfume now have to see for myself what all the fuss is about...is there that many deluded women out there?

• Haha
The only good thing to come from the perfume launch is we haven't seen a midi dress being flogged for a week 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.