Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
frigging end of year, one eye on accounts and one eye on this twaddle. I'm up since 5.30 and absolutely shattered to come out with anything cohesive but its fairly disgusting. I liked just to throw her order matrix out.

Reactions: 6
I reckon the office new hire was given a few mobiles and a couple of SIM cards, raise that profile.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A new low has been reached just now, the big sighing at the fact that everything is slower with Covid. How dare Covid cause a delay in her shipping the cats piss from wherever it’s made. That was an all time low even for her. Thousands of people have lost family, friends, loved ones to Covid, not able to be with them in their final days and hours, unable to have funerals for them. Families unable to visit loved ones in Nursing Homes and hospitals but her biggest problem with Covid is that her shipment is slower. Self entitled and narcissistic doesn’t even begin to describe her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does that mean she doesn't have a warehouse full ready and waiting and she is going to miss out on the Christmas sales how could she be so silly to have let that happen 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t think she said ! Some magic place that can products few thousand units in a week most likely
Mad how they can just free up space on their production line and churn out a few more thousand units just like that, isn’t it?!? If it’s a legit order(which I’m suspicious about), I really hope that the shipment gets badly delayed and she’s stuck with them all after Xmas🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hopefully she will be in a position to donate some of the profits to charity for Christmas.

This is absolute bullshit!! I worked in operations for a beauty brand. You can't just decide that you want to lash a few more out. Months of planning goes into the operation along with stringent H&S measures, if it is a reputable manufacturer they are governed by strict regulations and strict compliance. You can't just rock up and flash your grin and get them to fill a few bottles. It is timed with a fine tooth comb. If she manages to get more, you can be guaranteed they were already there. I calling her out on this tit

Reactions: 26
She really is some sales woman 🤣 her post on Facebook saying she doesn’t know how many to order... she’s basically trying to suss out interest for all the pallettes she has left 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No mention of any charity donations , business around her struggling and will for the foreseeable future . The greedy Influencers like her will flourish while many go under. Hospital staff/key workers out in the thick of it risking their lives, run off their feet.. jobs lost , people struggling but hey ho as long as this greed uncaring grabber prospers nothing else matters in her privileged little world . Bragging during these uncertain times is so ugly that it makes me want to 🤮 Has she or the rest of them not got a conscience , no empathy toward their fellow human beings . And you can bet later she will flash the food he has cooked or some idiot has sent them free and the free wine J
This is absolute bullshit!! I worked in operations for a beauty brand. You can't just decide that you want to lash a few more out. Months of planning goes into the operation along with stringent H&S measures, if it is a reputable manufacturer they are governed by strict regulations and strict compliance. You can't just rock up and flash your grin and get them to fill a few bottles. It is timed with a fine tooth comb. If she manages to get more, you can be guaranteed they were already there. I calling her out on this tit
Its all to create hype and guaranteed she will come on tomorrow and say I worked so hard for ye and my team have pull out all the stops to get ye the perfume in time for xmas lads, and once its gone its gone as I wont be able to get more in for xmas, so be quick lads.
And then someone will wave a magic wand and hey presto what do you know all the unsold bottles from the original batch will be sent out to the 'followers'

Reactions: 9
She’s a great selller, but her lack of retail experience and knowledge of the operations end (which by the way, she must be aware that people who are in the know are watching her right?) in my opinion has left her with a warehouse full of her Chantelle perfume.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely even some of her loyal sheep
Will see through new stock being available on something she said all along was ‘limited’

She’s a great selller, but her lack of retail experience and knowledge of the operations end (which by the way, she must be aware that people who are in the know are watching her right?) in my opinion has left her with a warehouse full of her Chantelle perfume.
Ah yes the reserve ones to keep the momentum going and the praise flowing and the ego growing at an awful rate

Reactions: 1
This is the part I’ve the real issue with. It’s the shady behaviour that whips up a frenzy so people make an impulse buy that ordinarily they may not buy. She’s creating this frenzy. Roll up roll up last ones here so people panic buy. It’s just disgusting especially in these times. In my opinion of course.

Reactions: 11
She has pulled her stock off the website because it was getting embarrassing that they were not selling (just my opinion) no more will be manufactured this side of Christmas (just my opinion) and the stock pulled from the website will be put back up to sell (just my opinion) and it’ll be in the prime panic Christmas buying days (just my opinion)

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.