Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delivery schedules for most sectors are basically all over the place at the minute, all along the supply chain. Orders placed months ago get drastically reduced with no warning, others will be weeks (or more) late if they arrive at all etc etc. So the idea of placing a large order at this stage for Xmas is not the norm!

Reactions: 3
thanks for posting the chanel add. I love them!! Serious production. I'm not listening to her at the moment. Its awful stuff. But then her flock seem to want her to do well off their backs so let them off. I bought the human kind gift sets last christmas for mil. She loves it. Uses so sparingly. I wasn't going to go again this year but she was dropping hints. Its E40 now and I'm pretty sure Lisa got it for the bargain price last year of E50.

Reactions: 2
thanks for posting the chanel add. I love them!! Serious production. I'm not listening to her at the moment. Its awful stuff. But then her flock seem to want her to do well off their backs so let them off. I bought the human kind gift sets last christmas for mil. She loves it. Uses so sparingly. I wasn't going to go again this year but she was dropping hints. Its E40 now and I'm pretty sure Lisa got it for the bargain price last year of E50.
I was not sure if it worked, also shared an offer Boots were doing £10 extra points on Advantage card so basically £10 off . Then I go and miss the deadline , gutted ! I was going to try a new one. That will teach me sitting on Tattle 😂. Will still treat myself though, buying quality A tried and tested popular brand 👍🏼

Bull 💩 ... Magically able to obtain more stock that quickly .... Thought she said it was like Tom Ford ? or did I read it wrong ?

Attachments

View attachment 298767
[/QUOTE]
I was not sure if it worked, also shared an offer Boots were doing £10 extra points on Advantage card so basically £10 off . Then I go and miss the deadline , gutted ! I was going to try a new one. That will teach me sitting on Tattle 😂. Will still treat myself though, buying quality A tried and tested popular brand 👍🏼

Bull 💩 ... Magically able to obtain more stock that quickly .... Thought she said it was like Tom Ford ? or did I read it wrong ?
it was her that said about TF the absolute liar 🤥

Reactions: 4
So am I getting this right , pallet 3 has suddenly arrived , yet she was sold out yesterday ? Would these big pallets not be freight orders , have to clear at customs etc ?not that we know where the come from ? Not told if it’s IRish packed , labelled etc.. But I suppose been top secret like Coca Cola she has to keep location secret just in case anyone try’s to nick the formula ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Now why not just say ‘well done Shane working so hard’ has to add ‘for me ‘ at the end

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I was looking for this as a gift but can't find it anywhere for less than €60? On the H&K site it says '€40-in stock' but when you click in it's €59.99.

I was looking for this as a gift but can't find it anywhere for less than €60? On the H&K site it says '€40-in stock' but when you click in it's €59.99.
The offer finished in Boots , raging I missed it especially as I had shared it 😂 basically you got £10 back in points , as I nearly always use Boots that worked out well for me . So 50ml would have cost me £46 which I think was brill for Chanel .. when you think €50 for what she is selling well no contest !

Her formula is like Coke & her brand can be compared to VB.
GIVE ME STRENGTH!
BEAM ME UP!
Is she FOR REAL?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So someone messaged her saying she gets chronic migraines from strong perfumes but yet she ordered a bottle and it’s perfect!! Without knowing what it was like, took some chance🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Reading the comments on fb a lot of sons, daughters, sisters, husbands and brothers receiving presents of the fragrances for Christmas jesus I'd be very disappointed to receive perfume and open it up to see white by lisa...it would be getting re gifted ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That is a weird glitch on the Human and Kind site. Grrr well definitely not paying E60

Reactions: 1
Reading the comments on fb a lot of sons, daughters, sisters, husbands and brothers receiving presents of the fragrances for Christmas jesus I'd be very disappointed to receive perfume and open it up to see white by lisa...it would be getting re gifted ...
I’d be getting a full refund 😂

• Haha
regifting that shoite. I'd never speak to you again if you were my friend. It would actually be hilarious is any of us got this.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine the disappointment if you were let's say in your 20's and you get some bloggers perfume that you don't even know 🙈🙈 all because mom or aunt is a huge fan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.