Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some Followers of these influencers act like they are part of a cult, If you dare call their hero influencers out the verbally attack, it an actually be frightening to read what some come out with, all sorts of threats. The influencers do nothing to stop it , just sit watch so basically they are part of this Bullying, trolling , yet they screech troll at every opportunity. Sounds like BU received threats from some really nasty followers . I see a link on RG thread earlier about the reason the BU Insta acc closed down. Why should they run scared for calling influencers out, why will the media , gods.ie etc never report what these really nasty followers. The threat of HC scared some away also , thankfully most of us know we have freedom of speech and that we will use it, Agree though a call out page is needed to expose the greedy grabbing braggers out, expose the real truth behind influencers.
Please come back bloggers unveiled !!!!!

Reactions: 4
Comparing a dupe to Chanel is that person for real 😳 Chanel has been around around since 1910 approx , tried tested known and loved the world over, Chanel no 5 as worn by Marlyn Munroe .. Great comparison to a cheap (in my opinion don’t want to be going up the steps now do I 😂) but overpriced 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Delusions is right

This is the article I read about BU

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Comparing a dupe to Chanel is that person for real 😳 Chanel has been around around since 1910 approx , tried tested known and loved the world over, Chanel no 5 as worn by Marlyn Munroe .. Great comparison to a cheap (in my opinion don’t want to be going up the steps now do I 😂) but overpriced 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Delusions is right

This is the article I read about BU
Forgot all the Caris closet drama ! BU was amazing for the goss that is well needed to expose these evil manipulative instahuns

Reactions: 1
Forgot all the Caris closet drama ! BU was amazing for the goss that is well needed to expose these evil manipulative instahuns
Caris closet were building a case against BU last I heard! I’d imagine we would’ve heard about it had it gotten to court though!

Reactions: 2
Caris closet were building a case against BU last I heard! I’d imagine we would’ve heard about it had it gotten to court though!
This was part of the article on Caris closet , are they saying clothes made in China ? If that is the case won’t they be fairly cheaply made ? A lot of these type factories springing up in the UK , min wage , cheap mass produced , then customer sees ‘made inUK ‘ and thinks they are buying quality , I fell for that myself as a retailer , after 3 returns I quickly reduced , sold them pointing out any flaws etc.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She's currently vomit inducing. Almost sold out :sick:
Omg she wrote I got this so so wrong so much for having stock up to Christmas !!! Liar Lisa haven’t you more ready to go you knob ! 1stop fulfilment have shed loads there apparently 😆🤔😆🤔

Reactions: 3
She's currently vomit inducing. Almost sold out :sick:
I know just seen it now, the bragging is truly 🤮 inducing . I just can’t get my head around these people who bought it, then they find the time to arrange the bloody thing for a photoshoot then send it to her.. Another stated ’as soon as it arrived I went for a shower straight away to was old one off and then spray hers’ I have always been interested in psychology and the human mind/behavior but this 🍑 is way way way over my head 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has sold out & has her walk done .... what treat are we expecting to be flogged in the prime evening slot today?
Wine? Skirts? Toothbrushes? Make up brushes? Candles? Take out dinner? A tray? A vase? An Xmas decoration? Gym gear? Tan?
So she "hinted" earlier that the body lotion / shower gel etc are to follow .... Does that mean H&K have been kicked to touch? We shall wait & see!
As I keep saying .... FASCINATING to watch, she's an absolute selling machine.

Reactions: 8
How do people not see through that fake person pretending she’s about to cry with happiness . Not a genuine bone in her body

Reactions: 5
Ffs this one is insufferable (my opinion piss off lisa) never heard the saying second hand embarrassed but sweet Jesus you'd be mortified for her. Could she share anymore screenshots today. She needs to be muzzled.

• Haha
  • Heart
She has sold out & has her walk done .... what treat are we expecting to be flogged in the prime evening slot today?
Wine? Skirts? Toothbrushes? Make up brushes? Candles? Take out dinner? A tray? A vase? An Xmas decoration? Gym gear? Tan?
So she "hinted" earlier that the body lotion / shower gel etc are to follow .... Does that mean H&K have been kicked to touch? We shall wait & see!
As I keep saying .... FASCINATING to watch, she's an absolute selling machine.

The manipulation scares the hell out of me, and how followers fall for it.

Reactions: 9
So strange how so many of her followers spell 'divine' 'Devine' with a capital letter! Also my autocorrect changes the e back to an i so genuinely intrigued by this!!

Reactions: 10
I believe they are predominantly fake messages; women are not that stupid; they can't be

• Haha
How do people not see through that fake person pretending she’s about to cry with happiness . Not a genuine bone in her body
No mention of any charity donations , business around her struggling and will for the foreseeable future . The greedy Influencers like her will flourish while many go under. Hospital staff/key workers out in the thick of it risking their lives, run off their feet.. jobs lost , people struggling but hey ho as long as this greed uncaring grabber prospers nothing else matters in her privileged little world . Bragging during these uncertain times is so ugly that it makes me want to 🤮 Has she or the rest of them not got a conscience , no empathy toward their fellow human beings . And you can bet later she will flash the food he has cooked or some idiot has sent them free and the free wine ...

Reactions: 8
I was watching the sales and after midnight last night there was under 3,000... Imo for every one that was sold they pulled another one from stock which will reappear with the next shipment..

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.