Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has pulled her stock off the website because it was getting embarrassing that they were not selling (just my opinion) no more will be manufactured this side of Christmas (just my opinion) and the stock pulled from the website will be put back up to sell (just my opinion) and it’ll be in the prime panic Christmas buying days (just my opinion)
And all your opinions make sense 😄 x

Reactions: 6
That's exactly what is happening. It's classic hype that influencer do around their products. 'Limited stock' 'oh no they are gone' oh look I've gotten more. Seen this before a few times.

Change the 'channel' Lisa no one is buying your bullshit that you can get a factory to produce and ship so close to Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg some of the comments on FB are unreal. They think they know her personally!!😘🥰🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
OMg she has a bestie 😂 imagine having conversations with that, you’d have to be desperate . Not forgetting Liz had to beg for her to send her one lol .
D8B71A6C-1CC0-4070-9458-930F18156098.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
The cat piss must be produced bottled and packaged in Santa's workshop because that's the only place that can turn around really tight time lines like this. There are large retail chains very well known that are really struggling to have supply to meet the demand as all delivery times have been pushed back to much.

She's like the single white female of selling she's bleeping scary...but she must be delighted she has the dumbest fans they literally believe every bit of shite she feeds them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well in my opinion, this isn’t like selling tickets for a show. She has drawn major attention (in my opinion) to the possibility that she may have (in my opinion) a few left over. She’s managed to get one for lizzy too. I’d say she’s thrilled that message was shared too. (In my opinion of course) 😂😂☝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMg she has a bestie 😂 imagine having conversations with that, you’d have to be desperate . Not forgetting Liz had to beg for her to send her one lol . View attachment 298767
This about finishes me off. Get with the bleeping real world. I would have much more respect for LLL if she donated either stock or profits to a Woman's refuge or portion of profits to a homeless charity. Does she realise how many desperate people are out there. People who have worked hard all their lives and have ended up with nothing because of this Covid tit and useless governments. Then you have this absolute excuse begging and herself pandering to her. Sick to my stomach.

You have to hand it to her, she is a master manipulator. 5000 likes in under an hour for a product none of them have seen/sniffed is some achievement! She definitely took part in a Keith Barry masterclass at some point.
It is quite frightening really
I am sure some influencers could become cult leaders, so many sheep would hang on their every word, follow no matter what. It’s actually mind blowing to watch them in action. All the followers trying to outdo each other with the debit/credit card at the ready to part with the cash...Dare anyone call their their beloved idols out and they attack like a pack of wolves 🐺.. Really strange behavior, This is for a *ecking overpriced dupe they have not even smelt.

Lisa down in the office getting work done?!? More like dialled into a Spotlight sales briefing! Triona McCarthy shared a snapshot of the meeting.

This is absolute bullshit!! I worked in operations for a beauty brand. You can't just decide that you want to lash a few more out. Months of planning goes into the operation along with stringent H&S measures, if it is a reputable manufacturer they are governed by strict regulations and strict compliance. You can't just rock up and flash your grin and get them to fill a few bottles. It is timed with a fine tooth comb. If she manages to get more, you can be guaranteed they were already there. I calling her out on this tit
Remember now this is the one that can get any company to get Ye an auld discount from any company she promotes , from Tim wash to Oonagh , Menopausal banter , just do a swipe up Ladz Totally right though you cant just magically make more appear especially with all the strict guidelines. . Of course it’s sitting in a warehouse not too far away.. No word though of where it was actually made/packaged etc . Considering she is a great supported of Irish brands and businesses

Remember now this is the one that can get any company to get Ye an auld discount from any company she promotes , from Tim wash to Oonagh , Menopausal banter , just do a swipe up Ladz Totally right though you cant just magically make more appear especially with all the strict guidelines. . Of course it’s sitting in a warehouse not too far away.. No word though of where it was actually made/packaged etc . Considering she is a great supported of Irish brands and businesses
@ Missycoco it pisses me off when people lie. She is so up her own hole, how can she advertise she's friends with bleeping Lizzy lezzy?

Reactions: 2
@ Missycoco it pisses me off when people lie. She is so up her own hole, how can she advertise she's friends with bleeping Lizzy lezzy?
Who is Lizzy 😂 Agree the lies really pees me off, all this sold out 💩 is so boring now . Honestly can’t believe the comparing to VB and Chanel , pity they can’t spell it right though. They have just brought out a lively Chanel advert

Reactions: 1
Who is Lizzy 😂 Agree the lies really pees me off, all this sold out 💩 is so boring now . Honestly can’t believe the comparing to VB and Chanel , pity they can’t spell it right though. They have just brought out a lively Chanel advert

Liz reanney in post above

Liz reanney in post above
Ahh that one, could not stick her voice and long boring posts so I unfollowed her. So she had freebie dupe ? strange screeching KC never had freebies for him and her , thought he was her friend .. aww he must feel very left out as he lives an auld freebie and happy wife also

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sabby showed a pic of her bottle & congratulatory message but didn't harp on ....
Does that not say it all?
It must be CAT!!!!
Didn't Sabby show her own favourite perfume a few snaps after showing Lisa's piss 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Sssssshhhhhh queue obligatory quick snap of 2 mystery bottles, one shower gel & one body lotion.
And the flogging continues ......

Hi BordnaRona, ha, I never saw that with Sabby, I tuned out of her stories once the kitchen ad started.
That's absolutely gas

Those Replica perfumes are approx €90-€100 for 100ml, so exactly the same price per ml as Lisa's.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So in my opinion if she was to order more and have it in time for Christmas she wouldn’t have it until the middle of December. Let’s see how long it take 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
So in my opinion if she was to order more and have it in time for Christmas she wouldn’t have it until the middle of December. Let’s see how long it take 🙄🙄🙄
Exactly. Oldest sales tactic in the book! There isn’t a factory or country in the world unaffected by Covid there is not one chance that she is only ordering something to be produced now !

Can anyone tell me what happened with the court case? Haven’t been keeping up 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.