Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dare I ask has anybody order it that are on here 🙈 would love an HONEST opinion on it. The comments she puts up are sickening.... her sheep are so far up her arse 🙄

Reactions: 2
No I don't buy into celeb perfume . . . ever. (not even the real hollywood types)! Though I'm betting Missy C definitely has the order in and will be relied upon to give the review ;-)

Reactions: 4
Sabby showed a pic of her bottle & congratulatory message but didn't harp on ....
Does that not say it all?
It must be CAT!!!!

Reactions: 9
Why does she say she has 119,000 insta followers when she doesn’t, she only has 118,000 and some odd figure. Plus that’s only that high for past few weeks.. was lower again before

Reactions: 1
Why does she say she has 119,000 insta followers when she doesn’t, she only has 118,000 and some odd figure. Plus that’s only that high for past few weeks.. was lower again before
And she adds Facebook and insta together when many people would follow on both , I have never actually pressed follow , couldn’t bring myself to but I watch her boring Same old same stories from time to time and I’m amazed she’s still going

Reactions: 5
No negativity🤪

Expression of opinion is not allowed in the Instahun world🤣🤣
Expression of opinion means you get blocked in the Instahun world! Would be great if the Instahun world resembled the real world but alas two completely different things.
I’ve been out and about for the last 5 hours in the real world and not one person has fallen over me telling me how fabulous I am and I am so disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This week she’s called people Idiots, clowns and now lunatics. Laughing in the face of MH again. Would she like it if someone called her a degrading name?

It amazes me how many messages she’s replying to today... never acknowledges anyone’s messages normally... so contrived 😡 only when there’s something in it for herself....

Reactions: 6
There is no one commenting that bought the perfume saying what it's like. She will flog the last 500 bottles before the end of the day...

Reactions: 4
It’s mind boggling that people can’t see how money hungry & false she seems to be. The disregard for other people is astonishing!! I think one of the online mags/gossip pages needs to be sent those photos of her tapping her head and be told the context of them! Nasty

Dare I ask has anybody order it that are on here 🙈 would love an HONEST opinion on it. The comments she puts up are sickening.... her sheep are so far up her arse 🙄
Wouldn’t buy anything that’s going to further line her pockets!

Reactions: 3
Not a very recent pic is it, appears a bit of the old photoshopped/filtered ? Also what is wrong with these people , why would you kiss 🍑 like that, it’s sad, needy , attention seeking . Yeah right Trade in Chanel for a dupe, how could you even compare a world wide known and loved brand that has been around for over Pm , pull the other one ...
Same here Hell would freeze o er before I would buy that or anything she promotes. Was on of the brainwashed who purchased in the beginning , before I seen the light and the real LLL , the rudeness at not answering polite messages , totally Ignored me , Happened a few times.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I mean that’s her type of bullshit talk , no more Chanel ! Who would say that !!!! Lisa will no more give up on her own Tom Ford and she’s convinced all these fools to wear it

Isn’t it scary the bull that people believe? Doesn’t it just show what she really is? Also, the person who shared the Chanel image’s spelling is up to Queen B’s vibe. ‘Devine’ 😂🙄😁

I love Chanel and ain't no way I would trade it for something unknown...can buy Chanel for a tenner more instead of buying something we can't even smell.

We could do with a good cal out account again
Some Followers of these influencers act like they are part of a cult, If you dare call their hero influencers out the verbally attack, it an actually be frightening to read what some come out with, all sorts of threats. The influencers do nothing to stop it , just sit watch so basically they are part of this Bullying, trolling , yet they screech troll at every opportunity. Sounds like BU received threats from some really nasty followers . I see a link on RG thread earlier about the reason the BU Insta acc closed down. Why should they run scared for calling influencers out, why will the media , gods.ie etc never report what these really nasty followers. The threat of HC scared some away also , thankfully most of us know we have freedom of speech and that we will use it, Agree though a call out page is needed to expose the greedy grabbing braggers out, expose the real truth behind influencers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.