Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something creepy about that message from her eyebrow girl saying I can't wait for you to smell your perfume on me when Im doing your eyebrows!!!! Wtaf!!! Who says tit like thst🙈
Mortified for that girl🙈🙈. I don't bother watching her stories much anymore - had to stop for my sanity😂😂. She bugs the 💩 out of me!

Reactions: 3
Class whispers girls. Lisa has very little of that.

I'l spare you my selfie after the reluctant workout between 6 - 7 in the morning. And omg that outfit earlier was hideous.

Reactions: 4
Jaysus she was scraping the barrel sending a freebie to Tignam , as if ‘designer’ Tig would want to smell like Lisa

I hate myself but I love her bag, anyone know where it's from?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is that the cheapo bag that she wouldn't be see dead in public with. It was I think from that boutique in clonakilty, can't think of the name

Is that the cheapo bag that she wouldn't be see dead in public with. It was I think from that boutique in clonakilty, can't think of the name
No it's definitely not that one.
She tagged everything else she was wearing on today's boring outfit.

Is that pallet heading for the office in Tullamore? Mind the top row lads, they’ll be in sh1t after being rammed into a van.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Was is just the one brother Lisa had, and he died in an accident?..is that true? from the bits here and there that I have heard he too worked for their family business...what I dont understand is that she widely brings up about. where she works but if she doesn't want attentsion why broadcast it surely someones looking for insurance..is going to bring up LLL what a stupid name by the way...so its really her own fault if someone calls and asks her about that.....she really has no personality...its all sell sell and SELL thats all her of what her "content" is, and why hasn't anybody spoken about the reverse psychology she uses when speaking about those great dealz and what a wonderful favour she has done for getting a discount when she is bleeping getting paid to promote this tit :LOL:
Amen to exactly this 100% true. Stupid wagon gets press drops to said office shows off merch from the office has people call into the office with gifts for her but contact the office she never shuts up advertising and she'll be after you with the handcuffs. Cannot stand her she's so fake it's all about the hard sell. What I honestly don't understand she clearly is very well off comes from old money aside from being successful in her own right how in the name of God is she so allergic to spending some of it. That bike for example would she not just pay to have it especially the times we are in or if the company insisted not taking payment donate the cost to a charity. She the meanest fucker I ever saw. She really really hates parting with money.

Reactions: 16
Amen to exactly this 100% true. Stupid wagon gets press drops to said office shows off merch from the office has people call into the office with gifts for her but contact the office she never shuts up advertising and she'll be after you with the handcuffs. Cannot stand her she's so fake it's all about the hard sell. What I honestly don't understand she clearly is very well off comes from old money aside from being successful in her own right how in the name of God is she so allergic to spending some of it. That bike for example would she not just pay to have it especially the times we are in or if the company insisted not taking payment donate the cost to a charity. She the meanest fucker I ever saw. She really really hates parting with money.
Saves it to shut people up in the HC

Sweat pouring off her but still decked out in the diamonds

I actually commented was it available as tester anywhere as perfume is personal and smells different on each individual - got no reply but I see that she was saying everywhere is closed due to covid - every pharmacy in the country is open so why not have it displayed somewhere

And she needs to show off the diamonds ??constantly rubbing her face and touching her hair so ring displayed - who goes to gym or exercise fully decked out in jewelry
Be careful you don't want to be identifying yourself to much don't let little miss bitchy link your rattle account to your Facebook account she might challenge your to a walk up to steps to meet for bffs in the HC.

Your not allowed buy anything from this fool 😃 we'll collectively find you a similar one but our leesa can't know you like anything she promotes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s not even selling now, it is downright hustling. All the sales terms used are designed to make people buy in a panic for fear they won’t get the last few remaining units of whatever product is being shown. How can she always be selling the last few units of every single item. Would she ever sell something that there are loads of in stock. It is wrong wrong wrong on every level. There is never a product shown with the concept of “maybe wait til it suits you to buy on payday if you’re a bit flush or ask for it if your birthday is coming up in the next month or two” . No, it’s all buy now buy now. She’s no better than the Lookey Lookey man on the beach in Spain

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if anyone comments that they’re not mad about it will she share??🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.