Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s it ! They got guards involved , they linked it to her building . Lisa came on and denied it was her tenant ! Said girls she’s mystified etc the nicest person ever ! She’s def not bloggers unveiled . Bloggers unveiled Was bloody brilliant tho 😆
Loved Bloggers Unveiled. Absolutely necessary unveiling was carried out. Had them all running scared.

Reactions: 4
Her next perfume will be unisex called ‘Oh Ladzs’, quickly followed up with’ Four Stories’ and if you’re not careful ‘See you on the Steps’!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think there are maybe two other surviving brothers. One of whom works in the business. I do remember her going to the USA to see another.

Reactions: 2
Why does she show herself all sweaty after gym or the bike etc? Panting etc ! Oh lads that was some workout . Genuine question. Always used to sit in her car panting after the gym , strange one . To prove she’s fit ??

Reactions: 10
Why does she show herself all sweaty after gym or the bike etc? Panting etc ! Oh lads that was some workout . Genuine question. Always used to sit in her car panting after the gym , strange one . To prove she’s fit ??
To advertise gym wear I suppose. There are people out there want to know what she’s wearing ffs. You’ll see an ad coming up shortly 🤣

Reactions: 1
Lads, she’s hilarious 😂 ah ... NOT! The sweating is to justify the #ad on the sportswear.

Because she loves the attention🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Always wonder that myself! Do followers really want to see that? Somethings should be kept sacred.

I think there are maybe two other surviving brothers. One of whom works in the business. I do remember her going to the USA to see another.
Yes we were informed of all that before.

Last edited:
Always wonder that myself! Do followers really want to see that? Somethings should be kept sacred.

Yes we were informed of all that before.
Sweat pouring off her but still decked out in the diamonds
Omg she’s so tone deaf. In the middle of this tit show that is 2020 she’s on a high from all the money the sales will generate. Also if a bride to be couldn’t find the right perfume before now how does she know this one is the one for her?! Perfume is so personal 🙄
I actually commented was it available as tester anywhere as perfume is personal and smells different on each individual - got no reply but I see that she was saying everywhere is closed due to covid - every pharmacy in the country is open so why not have it displayed somewhere

And she needs to show off the diamonds ??constantly rubbing her face and touching her hair so ring displayed - who goes to gym or exercise fully decked out in jewelry

Reactions: 3
Sweat pouring off her but still decked out in the diamonds

I actually commented was it available as tester anywhere as perfume is personal and smells different on each individual - got no reply but I see that she was saying everywhere is closed due to covid - every pharmacy in the country is open so why not have it displayed somewhere

And she needs to show off the diamonds ??constantly rubbing her face and touching her hair so ring displayed - who goes to gym or exercise fully decked out in jewelry
Apparently the Princess of Ireland 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if we did not already know how to apply perfume , like apply after a bath or shower . Really!! pulse points surely she already knew this .. less is more , Keep perfume in box or out of the sunlight , keep lid on to stop spray part clogging etc etc .. omg like grown ass women do not know how to apply their perfume!!
I wonder is the WAG across the pond winding her up by setting up fake pages 🤣🤣🤔
Gis a clue 😂 been racking my poor fogged brain trying to figure out who WAG is?

Loved Bloggers Unveiled. Absolutely necessary unveiling was carried out. Had them all running scared.
Where have I been when all this was going on 😂 I missed them posts about the Gardai and up address linked to office building , I am here like clockwork every day as well. Must have been having a senior moment 😂

As if we did not already know how to apply perfume , like apply after a bath or shower . Really!! pulse points surely she already knew this .. less is more , Keep perfume in box or out of the sunlight , keep lid on to stop spray part clogging etc etc .. omg like grown ass women do not know how to apply their perfume!!

Gis a clue 😂 been racking my poor fogged brain trying to figure out who WAG is?

Where have I been when all this was going on 😂 I missed them posts about the Gardai and up address linked to office building , I am here like clockwork every day as well. Must have been having a senior moment 😂
And now I replied on the wrong post .. knew my tap water tasted funny earlier when o had a cup of tae ☕

• Haha
Something creepy about that message from her eyebrow girl saying I can't wait for you to smell your perfume on me when Im doing your eyebrows!!!! Wtaf!!! Who says tit like thst🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Having scanned the comments on Facebook I wouldn't be surprised if the messages from those brides are actually genuine!! Some very naive and easily influenced people out there :oops::oops:

On the workouts - never will I understand why people pose for selfies in the gym or post workout. I'm lucky if I've got legs left to make it back to the car 🥵

Reactions: 5
Something creepy about that message from her eyebrow girl saying I can't wait for you to smell your perfume on me when Im doing your eyebrows!!!! Wtaf!!! Who says tit like thst🙈
That’s hysterical !!! That an actual business page she tagged ! Some people obvs mad to please her .

Even the new hire is buying her coffee! It’s suppose to be the other way around when you start in a new job.

• Haha
Having scanned the comments on Facebook I wouldn't be surprised if the messages from those brides are actually genuine!! Some very naive and easily influenced people out there :oops::oops:

On the workouts - never will I understand why people pose for selfies in the gym or post workout. I'm lucky if I've got legs left to make it back to the car 🥵
I reckon the gym selfies are just an ego boost, a 'look at me' so the adorning fans will reply with you're amazing, you look amazing, you're such an inspiration blah, blah, blah

her outfit black and grey just now is like a nuns, in fact I've seen more fashionable nuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.