Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am seriously starting to think she only had 500 bottles of men’s in stock? Anyone else think the same?

I wonder what her returns policy is...once you open the plastic covering on the box....Lisa's piss is yours even if you dont spray it. what the actual F**k....100% profit and 100% out of pocket for the sheep.
She should have a returns policy on her site as legally she’s required to.

Reactions: 6
And goes to show women will buy anything for husbands but are pickier for themselves 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was there a need to post the full 14 stories of the Truwash guy raving about her “aftershave”! Reeks of desperation for content to me.
Also the heads will roll post about the links not working on her newsletter and then in the next post praising her web team. Bouncing all the problems back to someone else to sort, she may be Brand Ambassador but she’s not sorting any s##t.
Between her web team and her legal team she’s got as many teams as the Premier League

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And her massive gums on display ! Wouldn’t you think she would have got those teeth sorted , I’ve never seen the like . With all her fake affected smiles , I’d have thought she would want semi decent teeth

Reactions: 2
Wait until Liz gets her free bottle. Wonder will LLL share her drunken rants🤣

• Haha
And her massive gums on display ! Wouldn’t you think she would have got those teeth sorted , I’ve never seen the like . With all her fake affected smiles , I’d have thought she would want semi decent teeth
Going back a good while ago some dentist got in touch to do something about her teeth and she was like a bull over it, she was raging and highly insulted. I remember it on her stories, she was spitting feathers over it.

Reactions: 11
Going back a good while ago some dentist got in touch to do something about her teeth and she was like a bull over it, she was raging and highly insulted. I remember it on her stories, she was spitting feathers over it.
I rememeber that but then a few months ago she said oh i know i have crooked teeth sometimes it bothers me...wats the bet once we are allowed travel again she will be off on a secret trip to turkey to get the gnashers done..and will tell us that they got in contact with her to give her a trial and discount

Hahhahahha yes !!!! See she’s so bat tit crazy she thinks she’s perfect . I really am surprised she’s kept Chris as long as she has , he seems repulsed by her 🤔

Reactions: 3
This is a fake sell out, they reduced the number available that’s all because it looked so bad that they were not selling.

Reactions: 6
She doesnt like spending money clearly, so she would have ordered conservatively. But selling out is part of the tactics, so was always going to be this way. I expect she already has her next product on standby, and it will be even better than this one don't you know. And perhaps in time for december newsletter as long as she can get this batch shifted before that! The sheep will believe the dramatic spin created around every new improved product and they will buy it. Longevity of the product is not important because the next one is on its way, thats where the big bucks are but she wont let you in on that secret until this lot is shifted for fear you might hold off spending.

Selling out because something is good is something to be proud off. Selling out without people having smelled it, well that proves that she has influence over people.
Not all influences are healthy, Trump for example. It would appear to be one way street with LLL, adore me or you are out of my gang. It's the unwritten rule that the sheep don't see and too one sided for my liking.

Reactions: 11
Princess of Ireland 🤣🤣🤣 I just told my 25 year old daughter that Lisa had perfume out and her reply was who's going to buy perfume from a nobody .,

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't believe comments like this help. We should stick to her questionable practices.

Reactions: 10
The same ole 💩 they all say. ‘Sold out folks just preorder and I might be able to get some more’ Don't they all say that.do theses bloody influencers think we are all thick and brainwashed ?? We no all the sales pitch talk ,the tactics they use to sucking in folk to part with their money!! This is one greedy person , we can tell by the behavior in a lockdown, the bragging and gluttony posts. Please god no ugly face whinging today

I am seriously starting to think she only had 500 bottles of men’s in stock? Anyone else think the same?

She should have a returns policy on her site as legally she’s required to.
Very true , long distance selling rule applies if purchased online , is it up to 60 days ? not 100%sure . If item is unopened/used you are allowed to return, or if faulty like spray won’t work as is often the case on cheaper brands , even the on the very odd the more expensive also. She should clearly state a returns policy on her website

Princess of Ireland! WTF
Who is Bruce ? Was this person taking the pee?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.