Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s sold about 800 of each bottle so far , with the men’s looking to sell out soon which she will come on to cry about and thank her followers for being so loyal to her after the hard year she has had 🙄

Reactions: 1
The year she has had. She never ever takes time to mention how tough everyone else has it.

She is just painful. How can people not see through her.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The year she has had. She never ever takes time to mention how tough everyone else has it.

She is just painful. How can people not see through her.
I have no idea ! She’s so incredibly fake . You can tell she looks down on everyone , sneers her moronic followers . She’s not one bit grateful. She’s an entitled see you next Tuesday . And really when it comes down to it she’s all these followers and not one true friend apart from Chris whose there for the free dinners and holidays .

Reactions: 11
The tears are tears of disappointment, she thought she’d be on bragging about selling out yesterday evening.... sales are likely well below expectations so to me she looks worried.... very very worried

Reactions: 8
I’d say she was expecting to be placing a second order today for her ‘limited edition ‘ piss

I’d say she was expecting to be placing a second order today for her ‘limited edition ‘ piss
With her little minions working away packing the boxes ! God forbid she would help

Reactions: 4
She turned people off her with the constant selling. She was relentless at it since March. Maybe if she had been a little bit more relatable and little bit less like QVC more people would have time for her tat now. I think since March in particular, she just became more and more dislikeable as every week passed.

Reactions: 15
There is a place in Kilkenny that was in her earlier shows “valley of roses”. They copy every perfume going for €25. Absolutely amazing perfumes. I’ve ordered loads from them. So, you can get the Tom ford dupe for half the price. I actually think I feel a bit sorry for her. She’s absolutely manic the past couple of days. She believes her own tripe though. She’s to be pitied I think. I would dislike her life.
Yep her stuff is good. I actually have the Tom Ford copy and its the exact same

Yep her stuff is good. I actually have the Tom Ford copy and its the exact same
I’m sure she was always a fan of valley of the roses, then dumped when Jenny glow made an appearance. It must be awful to have no friends, just the dog!

Reactions: 7
Jesus the amount of food, would do me for a week. I think it’s in very bad taste showing off food especially when many probably can’t even afford beans and toast, relying on food banks etc . gluttony and bragging real pet hates of mine. It’s ugly and shows people for what the really are . Not a care in the world for others, no empathy . Dear god we are living in times where we should all be looking out for and helping each other . So sick of these grabby, begging greedy gluttony freebie self loving influencers.

Reactions: 6
Jesus the amount of food, would do me for a week. I think it’s in very bad taste showing off food especially when many probably can’t even afford beans and toast, relying on food banks etc . gluttony and bragging real pet hates of mine. It’s ugly and shows people for what the really are . Not a care in the world for others, no empathy . Dear god we are living in times where we should all be looking out for and helping each other . So sick of these grabby, begging greedy gluttony freebie self loving influencers.
I think it's despicable, as you said, people are wondering where their next meal is coming from. Gluttony of the highest order.

She’s sold about 800 of each bottle so far , with the men’s looking to sell out soon which she will come on to cry about and thank her followers for being so loyal to her after the hard year she has had 🙄
how do you know its somewhere near 800 each thats aprox 80,000 euro

I'm sorry but I no more believe that bride story and as for people forking out 50 blooming euro for a tiny bottle of perfume they don't know what it's smells like is just pure madness
Her Da got her Ma to send in that message 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
how do you know its somewhere near 800 each thats aprox 80,000 euro
From her available stock last night I could order 3200 women and 200 men’s , over that went into a back order which meant it wasn’t in stock . She seemed to have 4000 women’s at the start and 1000 men’s . Rage she sold any

Anyone notice that her messages from secret sheep I mean loyal fans seem to be from people who also struggle with the same grammar issues as the lovely Lisa?? Surely just a coincidence though.
…..and one of them said 'what's for you won't pass you by' or something like that. She is always saying that. BTW; who is LLJ and what did she do to LLL, I must have missed that while coming to the game @ thread 4, but still trying to catch up on threads 1, 2 & 3, I'm nearly up to date lol. Eyes were opened when I wanted to buy Chlo thing and hubby said why on earth would you pay for stuff that's just on a piece of elastic...........

Reactions: 1
Latest promo are full of broken links. Fair play to her for addressing it on stories. She ain't happy though. Heads will roll!

From her available stock last night I could order 3200 women and 200 men’s , over that went into a back order which meant it wasn’t in stock . She seemed to have 4000 women’s at the start and 1000 men’s . Rage she sold any
Thank you for replying...thats very interesting, I wonder will she have a review section for her bottles of piss. absolute gullible fools who spent 50 euro on a 50ml nobody's perfume, it came from the horses mouth a carbon copy of tom ford, sure she got her concept from jenny glow, even the packaging reminds me of all those knock off's of designer perfumes in the pharmacy.....and the names black and white...just no.. no no there's are no words for that interpretation.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.