Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From her available stock last night I could order 3200 women and 200 men’s , over that went into a back order which meant it wasn’t in stock . She seemed to have 4000 women’s at the start and 1000 men’s . Rage she sold any
So she’s sold 800 of each. A lot of buyers probably bought both. Not much of a return given all the likes and comments on the FB post announcing that she was going to launch on Friday??? And only 30% sold overall at this stage. 80k worth. Her costs are covered by now I assume but probably not a whole lot more. Not great going for Tullamore’s Vicky B🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1604222546097.png
Heavily discounted!!!!! both blends are originals, neither are copies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d say she was so confident that with her own following and a few press drops to other insta huns she would sell out! Hence the lies about oh lads the amount of traffic over on my website is insane !! Wonder how many Chris and dada bought !

Must have killed the mean witch to give any away for free being such a premium product 🤥

Reactions: 2
I’d say she was so confident that with her own following and a few press drops to other insta huns she would sell out! Hence the lies about oh lads the amount of traffic over on my website is insane !! Wonder how many Chris and dada bought !
Thats not alot of sales given the alleged amount of followers and that in 48 hours its not sold out. Also interesting to note that its the mens scent is more popular, probably because women know what they like and would prefer a higher end product ( the ones us mere mortals cant afford as was implied, in my opinion). Its interesting to say the least.
Best laugh yesterday was the comparison to VB ...Lord help us

Reactions: 6
She obvs thought she had way more women that would buy it for themselves ! You are too old Lisa to believe people want to be like you .

Reactions: 4
She's definitely trolling here 😂😂😂sad sad woman 🙈 gonna be some epic fall from grace for this one, virtually no comments from other bloggers who normally back each other, just goes to show she is disliked by so many people. God I would hate that, I suppose that's why she is the way she is the Billy no mates 😂
Awe she’s Liz reaney On the beg for a free bottle , and lucky she had one to spare for her lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do they not get on ?
She asked Ystyle to give her a shout out back when she was starting out. Ystyle didn’t🤣🤣. Lisa used to mention it occasionally(not referring to her by name) but saying how she was bigger than that blogger now and basically being an indignant finger snapping child about the whole thing🙄

Lisa rarely gives any other blogger a shout out but that’s ok because she’s wonderful and we should all praise her irregardless🤣

Ystyle must be having a right good laugh at her being stuck with over 3000 units of dodgy smelling cheap scent to shift yet🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh she wasn’t advised well here. Anyone think the auld HC case could have damaged her?

Reactions: 3
It just proves that women know what they want and will stick to buying the real thing.

1000 men smelling of Lisa and Chris’ blend of piss ! I’m not able 😂😂😂😂 wonder are they customers for life

• Haha
As people have said already who buys a perfume without smelling it first?!she must have been confident that all her sheep would buy it no matter what!makes no sense not selling it in shops!the price of it....she has some notions. Can get plenty of designer perfumes for the same price and maybe less at the moment!

As people have said already who buys a perfume without smelling it first?!she must have been confident that all her sheep would buy it no matter what!makes no sense not selling it in shops!the price of it....she has some notions. Can get plenty of designer perfumes for the same price and maybe less at the moment!
I wonder what her returns policy is...once you open the plastic covering on the box....Lisa's piss is yours even if you dont spray it. what the actual F**k....100% profit and 100% out of pocket for the sheep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.