Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah fair point ! She will always play the Victim as she’s a narcissist. I know she has happily let a Tullamore businesswoman take the blame for being one of her not sure what she said , stalkers or threatening her ! She hasn’t bothered to clear that up . She’s a scary woman .
Agreed. That she is.
Bruce Willis

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This thread is a tonic🤣🤣🤣
I think I peed myself a little 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Yeah fair point ! She will always play the Victim as she’s a narcissist. I know she has happily let a Tullamore businesswoman take the blame for being one of her not sure what she said , stalkers or threatening her ! She hasn’t bothered to clear that up . She’s a scary woman .
oh yes she will be on the watch for anyone who slips up, as long as we stick to facts as quoted by herself in a public platform, we are not breaking any rules . If not sure I will always state ‘ I think’ ’or I might be wrong’ or ‘not sure’ etc . She shares her whole life, her family, the fella on a public platform , we are not breaking any laws by voicing our opinion on her or other influencers that we see through. Some she scared off with the HC threats but others done their research , knew their rights etc.
[/QUOTE]
What actually happened with the HC? I only started watching her stories again since the perfume . What did she win ? Or did she achieve anything ? I know she said her solicitor said it will be someone local to her and she said they were right

I am seriously starting to think she only had 500 bottles of men’s in stock? Anyone else think the same?

She should have a returns policy on her site as legally she’s required to.
So if you want to return it it must be unopened, don’t know if that’s standard with perfume as I only ever buy perfume online that I already have used before or tested in store. How could you know by looking at the unopened box that you won’t like it. Although in this case I know I wouldn’t!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I didn’t see anything about a business woman from Tullamore, is it on an older thread?
I thought it was only the girl from Clare that we knew she had accused in the wrong.

Reactions: 2
I think €50 is way too much for this. I know she thinks she's so high end but she'd sell much more if it was affordable. I hate the smell of vanilla in perfume. She has to claw her money back somehow from losing out on her lucrative rip off shows. The White version lid looks like a rip off of the armani prove alright as someone mentioned. I didn't see Kieran Corrigan showing it off. Was he left off the PR drop list 🤣🤣. He'd be ragin'.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t see anything about a business woman from Tullamore, is it on an older thread?
I thought it was only the girl from Clare that we knew she had accused in the wrong.
I think she mentioned it on the same post that she mocked MH on. she mentioned a girl from Tullamore on at least two occasions that I can recall. I never heard of one from Clare ? I think one was the one who had the IG acc that used to copy and paste from here. We never got to hear all the details so can only go by what was already mentioned

oh yes she will be on the watch for anyone who slips up, as long as we stick to facts as quoted by herself in a public platform, we are not breaking any rules . If not sure I will always state ‘ I think’ ’or I might be wrong’ or ‘not sure’ etc . She shares her whole life, her family, the fella on a public platform , we are not breaking any laws by voicing our opinion on her or other influencers that we see through. Some she scared off with the HC threats but others done their research , knew their rights etc.
What actually happened with the HC? I only started watching her stories again since the perfume . What did she win ? Or did she achieve anything ? I know she said her solicitor said it will be someone local to her and she said they were right
[/QUOTE]
All I know is Facebook gave her names , then she came on IG bragging she had won, then she went on a rant saying person or persons not surre, were not right up there pointing to her head, the video and pics were posted on the last thread I think. it has not gone very quiet about the HC . And that’s about all I know

Last edited:
I think she mentioned it on the same post that she mocked MH on. she mentioned a girl from Tullamore on at least two occasions that I can recall. I never heard of one from Clare ? I think one was the one who had the IG acc that used to copy and paste from here. We never got to hear all the details so can only go by what was already mentioned
Oh yeah I seen that, I just didn’t realise she said it was a business woman! The blogger she was talking about is from Clare. If Lisa had named the blogger herself she could’ve been brought to the high court herself for defamation, from what I can see the only thing She done was copy and share from here, Lisa made it out that she was stalking and harassing her! That’s a seriously fucked up allegation. She couldn’t care less about anyone’s wellbeing but her own. And her head tapping proves that!
I won’t lie I changed accounts on here because of her and was very reluctant to comment but I won’t let a narcissist win![/QUOTE]

I'm not up to speed on the rules around promotions on SM but surely the non-hashtagged 'loan' on her spinning posts should be hashtag 'gift' or 'ad'? I know she has made it clear just how much she hates having to confirm to the rules but it's crap like that that really shows her true motivations

Reactions: 2
So the men’s version is sold out. Whatever will I buy for all the men in my life for Xmas now?!?

Maybe something that they wouldn’t throw back in my face🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She used to rent out her upstairs to bloggers unveiled I think that was the account name . She had a Beauty salon that Lisa went to and used to promote. When guards found IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) from bloggers unveiled it was from Lisa’s fathers building 🤔🤔🤔
Makes sense now why bloggers unveiled never called her out for anything. I actually sent them in a few messages about her which were ignored but she always replied to messages about others.

The blogger was ‘Claire with the hair’ she’s not from Co Clare ! She came on her stories & admitted she had shared some screenshots from here & that was all she did .... the apparent ‘stalker’ was a young girl who phoned her office to ask her a question..... that’s the only information she has ... nothing else from a very costly HC case ....
the sales of this 💩 might recoup some of the losses ... of her ‘very bad year’ makes my blood boil 😡
Her precious gym (and many others around the country), the café that supplies her with endless coffees and hotels and restaurants who have #gifted her stays & food this year may not survive into 2021 but ‘poor’ Lisa had a tough year with acquiring her father’s business, galavanting around the country for free, spending €1,000’s on a pathetic HC case and launching an overpriced product that I’m sure she will make lots of money from .... yeah that’s a really terrible year Lisa 😡😡😡

Reactions: 5
Hahhaha omg same !!!!! Lisa got away with that Scot free . She actually came on and swore bloggers unveiled wasn’t her tenant

The blogger was ‘Claire with the hair’ she’s not from Co Clare ! She came on her stories & admitted she had shared some screenshots from here & that was all she did .... the apparent ‘stalker’ was a young girl who phoned her office to ask her a question..... that’s the only information she has ... nothing else from a very costly HC case ....
the sales of this 💩 might recoup some of the losses ... of her ‘very bad year’ makes my blood boil 😡
Her precious gym (and many others around the country), the café that supplies her with endless coffees and hotels and restaurants who have #gifted her stays & food this year may not survive into 2021 but ‘poor’ Lisa had a tough year with acquiring her father’s business, galavanting around the country for free, spending €1,000’s on a pathetic HC case and launching an overpriced product that I’m sure she will make lots of money from .... yeah that’s a really terrible year Lisa 😡😡😡
She won’t even buy a coffee from anywhere , only wants freebies ! What a tit person she is

• Wow
Showed my husband her post on her new product and said if you buy me a bottle of this I’ll brain you with it over the head 😂😂.
His answer back to me was “Good cause I seriously don’t want you to smell like her.
She dresses old fashioned and she reminds me of a Strict Governess in an All girls Private Boarding school“

Well after his description of her I said OH MY GOD you are so right 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think €50 is way too much for this. I know she thinks she's so high end but she'd sell much more if it was affordable. I hate the smell of vanilla in perfume. She has to claw her money back somehow from losing out on her lucrative rip off shows. The White version lid looks like a rip off of the armani prove alright as someone mentioned. I didn't see Kieran Corrigan showing it off. Was he left off the PR drop list 🤣🤣. He'd be ragin'.
I was thinking the same , herself will be whinging for sure. He is hopping around like was on one over the new kitchen so it may not have sank in yet

She’s definitely reading on here 👏 now she has the exercise bike as Loan lol for a grown ass woman she goes on like a child. Please please Lisa don’t cry into the camera today as it’s cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.