Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It took 5 years to launch this? I’m so confused? Is anyone else confused? There’s something off here. It is almost like she put this together last minute in order to get something onto the market?
No I think what she means is that she has had her Blog/Lust List for 5 years and selling other people's stuff. Now finally she has her own product to flog.

I just added 400 bottles to my basket , just under €20,000😂😂😆😆 In your dreams lis. Was still getting charged shipping fee . That’s what made me cancel order , other than that I really wanted to wear Lisa’s scent 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus the spinning bike will be seen hurtling ET-style across the skyline of Tullamore this morning when she sees she hasn’t sold out overnight

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d say she will have to pretend they sold out and bring back into stock in few weeks ! She said men’s almost gone but I could order 200 bottles of this limited stock this morning . So happy for the upstart . If she charged €20 for a bottle you could understand why people might buy for their teenage neice/nephew , that’s the height of it tho

Reactions: 4
If my fella bought that shite for me I'd be seriously worried lol!!! Ooh Tom Ford is 209e so I couldn't be charging that says Leessa as if she was in the same league!!!
I felt she was implying us mere mortals couldn't pay €209 for the TF....but the knock off was only 50, like she was doing us a favour 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why isn’t she launching in pharmacies? They’re not closed? Aimee Connolly launched her selection boxes this week and they’re available both online and in store. It’s not like the product will be kept behind the counter in the glass shelves, more likely it’ll be on the shop floor placed beside the So and Impulse sprays 😂
BT is closed at the moment isn't it !! ?? Not much traffic through the airport duty free either...

However, all pharmacies are open including the one thats always mentioned on the page.

Reactions: 1
Are people for real buying that without smelling it first..... do people seriously forget SoSue’s cat piss in a bottle influencers and perfume do not go because they aren’t prepared to put real money into anything it’s the cheapest of the cheap white label crap. Their products rarely last 6 months before they are in a bargain bin

Reactions: 7
Are people for real buying that without smelling it first..... do people seriously forget SoSue’s cat piss in a bottle influencers and perfume do not go because they aren’t prepared to put real money into anything it’s the cheapest of the cheap white label crap. Their products rarely last 6 months before they are in a bargain bin
I think some have bought, I think others were just there for the nose. I mean its not sold out yet lads......even with 300,000 followers and with a low enough supply, it was said there was limited stock.
Just been looking at different bloggers pages and it seems the mens one is more popular.

There’s actually a decent market for fragrance in Ireland, both higher and lower end, I’m sure that her commission from the Jenny Glow stuff proved that to her. But I’m not sure that any adult wants to buy a blogger perfume. Especially a blogger with a middle aged following.....

Reactions: 3
There’s actually a decent market for fragrance in Ireland, both higher and lower end, I’m sure that her commission from the Jenny Glow stuff proved that to her. But I’m not sure that any adult wants to buy a blogger perfume. Especially a blogger with a middle aged following.....
I would have to have a sniff first before buying any sort of a perfume as I think the majority would and as someone said for an extra few euro you could buy a more familiar fragrance.

Eau de menopausal 😏

No offence to anyone that age obviously we will all go through it if we're lucky but who the hell would actually buy this......does she realise that Tom Ford is an internationally renowned designer with DECADES of fronting other brands such as Gucci and YSL before he started his own. That's why he can charge that price and place his products in the luxury market. He is not the same as a flogger from the midlands who set up a facebook page aimed at older Irish women.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mark Rogers beauty said it’s so premium ! There you go it must be 😂😂😂🤯 Lisa hopes no one else jumps on Chris Cos he smells so good ! Lol Chris had a few on the go in the early stages anyway bizarre as that is to believe 🤮

Eau de menopausal 😏

No offence to anyone that age obviously we will all go through it if we're lucky but who the hell would actually buy this......does she realise that Tom Ford is an internationally renowned designer with DECADES of fronting other brands such as Gucci and YSL before he started his own. That's why he can charge that price and place his products in the luxury market. He is not the same as a flogger from the midlands who set up a facebook page aimed at older Irish women.
AND she originally set up as a bargain hunter page ! Loved second hand shops , Tesco clothes etc ! Now she sees herself as a premium designer

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Eau de menopausal 😏

Eau de menopausal ...great name 🤣

• Haha
It’s a real product aimed at her being and buy sales though isn’t it. Like caught up in the frenzy and furled on that domaine wine I could see people buying it. But online no. I’m sorry leesa your spotlight perfume won’t sell out.

Anyone else think the launch was a flop? What is the reason for the name? Lisa this is a farce & so not politically correct!
C6584674-C833-4D8E-AB17-B09D1635E099.jpeg

• Wow
I think the bottle and packaging doesn’t look expensive and certainly not €50 expensive , it’s not a bottle you’d have on display on a dresser like you would a bottle of Tom Ford for example. There is no doubt some loyal followers will purchase this but that’s about it. It’ll be limited edition because there will be no repeat purchases

I’ve only ever bought one perfume online without smelling it and it was because the person advertising it did such a good job of describing it, I could tell instantly it would be something I’d love. Jenny Glow do so well because the notes are literally written across the bottle and are dupes of Jo Malone so you know you’re getting a good scent there. Lisa didn’t even bother her hole to try and describe what these smelled like, just “oh wait until ye read the notes lads”, why don’t you describe them ya dope? Spray it on yourself and describe what you can smell, do something! anything, other than sitting there pawing it expecting fools to buy it just because of what it looks like, which by the way is shite! I would genuinely walk past that in a shop and not even look at it. I’d say she’s raging it didn’t sell out.
There’s also nothing at all on her grid about her new launch. Just all on her stories which I thought was odd. Stories disappear and some people don’t watch them. Does she not want a permanent reminder of the day she launched her first product???

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.