Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see an unboxing of the press pack, surely it cant be just 2 lindor sweets ??? All other press drops have so much thought in them , like so sue, skin nerd etc...

Reactions: 4
was there ever a more apt title. Ouside of the sheep pen this isn't going down terribly well. People think 50 for a dupe is too high. Not having testers etc also another bone of convention and the use of black/white striking a bum note.

Reactions: 3
was there ever a more apt title. Ouside of the sheep pen this isn't going down terribly well. People think 50 for a dupe is too high. Not having testers etc also another bone of convention and the use of black/white striking a bum note.
If you search her name and products in google, tattle is next after her own website. Could that be karma at work 🙈

She’s on now trying to force out tears showing a message from a bride apparently 🤥 whose going to wear her piss perfume on her wedding day and must buy before stocks are gone ! What lies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FFS we have her bawling again today. She's had such a hard year. STOP FFS

Reactions: 6
and it is slowly but surely starting to show that she’s had her peak. Also, she effectively robbed her friends idea?

Anyone think She might end up being taken to the HC herself, “by Lisa “ Very close to “Luna by Lisa” ???

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve never felt second hand embarrassment for anyone as much as today. My god I’d be mortified if I was get with the carryon.
It looks incredibly cheap. Not sure showing it out if the box is doing any favours. And that was a pretty poor pr drop

Reactions: 5
Looks tiny also !!! Cheeky mare
You can get plenty of luxury brand eau de parfums 50ml around that price point. Heavily discounted , yay right LLL
I really hope people are not being taken in by this crap she says

Anyone think She might end up being taken to the HC herself, “by Lisa “ Very close to “Luna by Lisa” ???
I don't think Lisa Jordan would lower herself. But it wont go unnoticed and only brand damaged will be LLL

Reactions: 5
So much for the black one almost being sold out, I just put 1000 in my cart no problem. Didn’t buy obvs 🙄

• Haha
If she sells 5000 units she makes 250,000 wonder how much of that she personally pockets . Assuming you would need to sell 80% at full price to make profits , but suppose that cost so little to make ....she needs a big name insta hun to mention it . But will they ??

Reactions: 1
I think 4000 her and 500 men maybe 1000
Men
Some of the 300,000 followers would have been very disappointed if it had sold out and there was
FFS we have her bawling again today. She's had such a hard year. STOP FFS
A hard year...dont start me. Businesses closing, people out of work and people dying alone, they cant even have the funeral they deserve. Not to mention that poor woman in North Cork who has buried 3 of her family members while being seriously ill herself and the Mum and 2 kids in Dublin who were murdered, the list is endless.
She'd want to wake up and stop being so effin self centred and greedy.

Reactions: 18
She is such an idiot 😂😂😂😂😂😂

How does that bride know she has found “the one” sure she can’t even bleeping smell it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
With all due respect, I think it’s been a hard year for the vast majority of people??!! Most of us have had a good cry at some stage over it all!! And No matter what you’re going through, it’s more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than a clapped out banger🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
With all due respect, I think it’s been a hard year for the vast majority of people??!! Most of us have had a good cry at some stage over it all!! And No matter what you’re going through, it’s more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than a clapped out banger🤣🤣
You are indeed correct, it has been a very difficult year for almost everyone I would say in some shape or form. Im just not entertaining the carry on today, some people never have enough and feel the need to whinge.

Laughed at your closing sentence 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.