Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she's taking no responsibility for the inevitable baby boom thats sure to take this country by storm due to her oh so sexy pot of piss. Ill stick to my repuatible perfume houses. I love perfume and am not very loyal to one but would never never buy perfume without testing. Theres only so many bottles her sheep will buy surely for this to knock Tom Ford of his pedestal it will actually have to be amazing this is absolutely no way this can happen without samples or her shows. It mightn't pay the high court bill after all 😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve only ever bought one perfume online without smelling it and it was because the person advertising it did such a good job of describing it, I could tell instantly it would be something I’d love. Jenny Glow do so well because the notes are literally written across the bottle and are dupes of Jo Malone so you know you’re getting a good scent there. Lisa didn’t even bother her hole to try and describe what these smelled like, just “oh wait until ye read the notes lads”, why don’t you describe them ya dope? Spray it on yourself and describe what you can smell, do something! anything, other than sitting there pawing it expecting fools to buy it just because of what it looks like, which by the way is shite! I would genuinely walk past that in a shop and not even look at it. I’d say she’s raging it didn’t sell out.
There’s also nothing at all on her grid about her new launch. Just all on her stories which I thought was odd. Stories disappear and some people don’t watch them. Does she not want a permanent reminder of the day she launched her first product???
And still no answer on where this is made

Very underwhelming I thought. Disappointed she went for a perfume as it's not her background at all. It just feels like jumping on the same bandwagon lots of others have when it was her more original content that set her apart from the crowd early on. I'd never consider buying an unknown perfume online without testing first. I'd also question the marketing - for many reasons the black/white him/her strategy is not just lazy but really out of touch, this year especially.

Reactions: 6
I’ve only ever bought one perfume online without smelling it and it was because the person advertising it did such a good job of describing it, I could tell instantly it would be something I’d love. Jenny Glow do so well because the notes are literally written across the bottle and are dupes of Jo Malone so you know you’re getting a good scent there. Lisa didn’t even bother her hole to try and describe what these smelled like, just “oh wait until ye read the notes lads”, why don’t you describe them ya dope? Spray it on yourself and describe what you can smell, do something! anything, other than sitting there pawing it expecting fools to buy it just because of what it looks like, which by the way is shite! I would genuinely walk past that in a shop and not even look at it. I’d say she’s raging it didn’t sell out.
There’s also nothing at all on her grid about her new launch. Just all on her stories which I thought was odd. Stories disappear and some people don’t watch them. Does she not want a permanent reminder of the day she launched her first product???
I dont think it was the launch she was hoping for. Covid threw a dampner on it and they held off until it was a case of lets get this stuff out fast, time is ticking and we need to start seeing returns.
I imagined a room in a 5* hotel, decked out to the last (classy and simple though) all the business friends in attendance and possibly a shoot for a magazine. And massive hangovers today ( courtesy of the affiliation with the vineyard in France) followed by a trip to a certain department store and lunch in the hotel off Grafton St afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dont think it was the launch she was hoping for. Covid threw a dampner on it and they held off until it was a case of lets get this stuff out fast, time is ticking and we need to start seeing returns.
I imagined a room in a 5* hotel, decked out to the last (classy and simple though) all the business friends in attendance and possibly a shoot for a magazine.
I’d imagine they were thinking we need to cash in on Christmas so we need to launch now but with all the hype it is spectacularly underwhelming and if this is a sign of her brand to come I’ll never be interested, it looks cheap, white labelled and lazy

Reactions: 4
As if any reputable shop would have stocked it only for covid. All of the people following this page are driving up her viewing numbers. Note she didn't say how many have been sold.

Reactions: 2
I’d say it was a case of get the product out now or you can forget about it. People panic and buy any old shite coming up to Christmas. Family and office kids kinder are often set at €50 limit so she was clever with the pricing that way, but it’s not something that people will repeatedly buy and if you buy it and hate it, then what? People lose their minds in the run up to chrimbo I’d say she’s hoping to capitalise on that mania but after Christmas she can forget about it

I’d say it was a case of get the product out now or you can forget about it. People panic and buy any old shite coming up to Christmas. Family and office kids kinder are often set at €50 limit so she was clever with the pricing that way, but it’s not something that people will repeatedly buy and if you buy it and hate it, then what? People lose their minds in the run up to chrimbo I’d say she’s hoping to capitalise on that mania but after Christmas she can forget about it
She’s not bothered about repeat, she just wanted to sell this batch & make a couple of million while laughing all the way to the bank.

Reactions: 1
She desperately wanted to come on yesterday and say lads ye are unbelievable I’m sold out !!!!!! Red faced today ! Hunky Chris May go and get their free daily coffee from the place she flat out promotes 🙄

How many bottles do we think she sold? Would she have had less him bottles? I think maybe 5000 for her and maybe 1000 men’s bottles? What are we thinking? She still may have pulled a revenue of around €108k. Manufacturing and packaging would have been between 40-50k? So profit so far would be around €50k ??

Hi ladies. Just catching up on all the fun here. Well that was the flattest launch ever. From what I have seen so far nothing premium about this at all, looks cheap and lazy. I think she is trying to create the desert diamonds of the fragrance market.

I really cannot see where she has made the investment:
  • The By Lisa thing is a rip off Lisa Jordan
  • The name B & W - I think Armani had a perfume named white and discontinued it. Tom Ford aftershave is Noir and other Black Orchard. Not even the names are original. ANY brand team worth their salt would have advised against those names in current times, so she either did it all her self on the cheap or didn't take advice
  • Did she actually use old bellamianta pictures for the launch ? LOL Even the promotion photos were paid for by someone else.
  • I suspect she wouldn't pay for the distribution network, more money for her and she has a lot of faith in her sheep
  • The bottle looks plastic. The packaging is so dated, the gold stripe makes them look like cigarette packets. Nothing unique.
  • Looks like its not made in Ireland either (yet to be confirmed), obviously that would line her pockets at lot more - after all the preaching about supporting Irish but still charges prices like it had been manufactured here.
  • Lets not forget she did the dirty on her ex business partner / co-director of LLJ by setting up in competition. But with Jenny Glow you have everything LLL has offered but a fraction of the price tag.
  • The fact that people are buying it without smelling is it not a selling point. Its just the sheep believing they are buying into a lifestyle.

I am finding this all too funny. She appears to have done it on the CHEAP, but charges a premium and expects her followers to buy. I really cannot see how she can justify the price. You would want to have a lot of arrogance to pull that off!!

Looks like the sheep are paying the high court bill 🙈🙈🙈

Should be named DUPED by Lisa :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.