Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think perfume too. I know a lot of women are extremely loyal to their perfumes, I know I've worn the same one for the past 6 or 7 years and bar the odd bottle of Jenny Glow I'd pick up while I'm waiting for a prescription, I don't change. She has no background in fragrance or particular knowledge or skill in that area which is what I would look for but maybe the super fans will flock to buy?!

*my initial suspicion was a Butt Plug because she's so far up her own arse but the box looks too big. Oh wait............
Yep, loyal to my favourite perfumes too. Same 2/3 I've been using for the past 20 years. Not going to change now.

Reactions: 1
Sweet Jesus I thought she was constipated the way she was trying to squeeze out them few tears. Whatever it is I couldn't care less I don't want nor need it. Sure the loyal sheep will row in and buy her crap.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t read the email think it might say 50% off.....yeah I was right 50% off. Sweet Jesus are her followers complete numpties to fall for this??!!

Perfume or some sort of BB cream. If it is perfume, I find it a very odd choice, would you get a lot of repeat purchasers even? The comments today were 🤢🤢🤢

Perfume or some sort of BB cream. If it is perfume, I find it a very odd choice, would you get a lot of repeat purchasers even? The comments today were 🤢🤢🤢
Maybe a foundation of some sort, hasnt it often been said that one has to be careful as some foundations sink in to the lines around ones eyes

I thought perfume way back. God only knows. No doubt It’ll be #soldout #restocked in 2/3 days #overpriced and all them bloody sheep will buy into it. God it’s so pathetic to watch Brien women idolise someone do fake. All the people and charities that need help in the country/world, and that could really benefit from any spare money people have, instead of them buying whatever shite that this false and pure greedy individual is coming out with. It’s so sad and so wrong to be #influencing people to spend their money on stuff the ”influencers “ don’t even like use or wear themselves 🙈😞

I do feel a perfume would be most difficult to flog . So sue has twice the following & is 10 times the business woman and gets flunked even after successful products before hand ?

Packaging = perfume
Could you imagine spraying yourself with something that reminded you of this piece of work all day every day. NOT HAPPENING.

• Haha
It could be some sort of primer/no make up makeup either. One colour suits all kind of thing, flogged by her fave Oonagh and showcased by her little buddy Mark🤔

I wasn’t overly impressed by the pr boxes though. Soz leeesa. Her logo is a little dated me thinks too. I’m not jealous either by the way.

My guess is def perfume"Lust by Lisa" maybe, and most likely around the 40/50 euro mark...as someone said earlier we haven't seen her showcase jenny glo in ages, remember the whole drawer full of the stuff, now no where to be seen, i also think tan market is saturated at the mo, and seeing as LADS SHE HASN'T A CLUE about makeup, really doubtful its foundation or bb or whatever 🤔

She looks nothing like the image on all the reshares! Needs to update it 🤣

I’m going to go with a silk pillowcase or a sweat soaking headband for the gym. Or what about a diary with motivational quotes like her calendar? Finally, any way it’s a collab with an insurance company?

Or wax melts? I’m actually dying to see it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m going to go with a silk pillowcase or a sweat soaking headband for the gym. Or what about a diary with motivational quotes like her calendar? Finally, any way it’s a collab with an insurance company?

Or wax melts? I’m actually dying to see it!!!
You could be onto something with the pillowcase! A bit thrown by the box with all the B’s over it though as it looked v like a perfume box!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.