Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to add, those messages that she is sharing are the private business of a third party, jeepers my baby nephew has more cop on than this fifty something year old clueless* adult.

Clueless about everything except 💶💶💶💶 🙄

Reactions: 10
I love that they mention the quality of the packaging being better than the shirt 🤣🤣
I think that's where the money is being spent on rather than the product itself.

She should go into stationary if that's the case.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone call this fool a doctor immediately 🤦‍♀️ Fleeyca is only loving herself in her white pants & bell sleeves, bell sleeves did I say bell sleeves amazing omg amazing designer inspired top. Posing in the rotten satin crinkly dress with her chanel handbag…when she took the belt off it looked like a hospital gown.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Spoofing with the fake message and reply re the site being busy. I had no problem putting 8 in my basket - not that I was going to actually buy them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The buttons the same colour as the jacket - better patent that idea straightaway. It's never been done before. LMAO 🤣

• Haha
i can't believe nyles and rafe are suggesting that she puts her stuff in to their boutique. They have lovely stuff. Her stuff would be rubbish in there

Reactions: 6
Another bad review
Give me strenght.....go on trust pilot and read the reviews sheeple.
---
Stop sharing your messages Lisa, we're not interested. What a dope of a woman... sad life really letting sheeple know Chris is following her and commenting, he's as bad actually, God made then and matched them. Every old shoe finds a sock ;):D.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How do they know the new product is amazing. They haven't even tried it. Again creating a freazy

Reactions: 11
Jaysus she's really putting her all into flogging these socks with the put on enthusiasm and excitement 🙄. Just what every man wants as a present - more socks. The company obviously using it to get rid of the patterns that aren't selling, seeing as it's a 'mystery selection' of socks.
---
Some of today's 'hilarious' messages from the sheep.
These wans are so under Lisa's spell and brainwashed by her that they don't even realise it 🤣
Imagine messaging Dunnes or any other shop to say you got 'sorted' with your order. Another wan is staying up all night on Thurs to ensure she gets a bag. So, so sad.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
The whipping the sheep into a frenzy has begun, there is no hope for them. The language used; my baby, going to go viral will have them waving their credit cards in anticipation. You have to give it to her, she knows exactly how to work them. 💰💰💰

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.