Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows exactly how to wind up the sheep. Ooh I might keep this for myself = guaranteed they will run like actual sheep do when they see the farmer coming with a bucket to feed them. 🤣

Also agree re the denim jacket comments above. I'm the opposite of a fashion designer 🤣 but a jacket ending at that point on the body, especially over that dress, is unflattering, imo even if the wearer has a size ten for reference backside.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another top off to be copied and only 15% off a few other huns had 20% last week after being at the Lennon Courtney launch and pairing it with cream trousers 🙄 awful with them and she thinks it looks smart 🙄😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8
FFS… her descriptions are hilarious 😆
“Look at the bell sleeve… it’s like a bell sleeve “

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who is she trying to kid with the keep it for myself line...she herself wouldn't be seen dead in her own 'designs'. They are for the minions only. Boutiques and designers for herself. The outfit from seagreen being a prime example of what's suitable for herself. Although she could be buying to send it to be copied who knows with this one.
I wonder did she really buy it?? See the picture.. R Parker on it!! Wonder did Roxanne Parker buy it & fleeceya take it 🤔

IMG_6491.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
FFS… her descriptions are hilarious 😆
“Look at the bell sleeve… it’s like a bell sleeve “
Lol.
It's a mild improvement on the time she spent I don't know how long going on about arms instead of sleeves.
But very mild 🤣

I haven't looked but seeing the screenshot above, she really can't help herself, can she? She has to show off the price of the expensive clothes. Boast brag brag ...

• Haha
She’s lying when she says she sends stuff back that top clearly being kept with the dog slobbering all over her

• Sick
Who is she trying to kid with the keep it for myself line...she herself wouldn't be seen dead in her own 'designs'. They are for the minions only. Boutiques and designers for herself. The outfit from seagreen being a prime example of what's suitable for herself. Although she could be buying to send it to be copied who knows with this one.
Next thing seagreen will be sending her freebies like they do to other floggers. I messaged them once to air my annoyance at why they would gift a particular flogger stuff and I got a snotty response something like......we're a small concern and these floggers raise our profile in terms of sales and we can do what we want in terms of gifts..... I thought to myself well I'm not buying from them again.
---
Another top off to be copied and only 15% off a few other huns had 20% last week after being at the Lennon Courtney launch and pairing it with cream trousers 🙄 awful with them and she thinks it looks smart 🙄😂😂
@Buddy4 how dare you question Lisa pairing combination, you how she's a designer for God sake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
They must of got replacement of tennis balls coats 3 up for sale on adverts and start of handbags up for sale

• Haha
  • Wow
Tattlers My cherry has been well and truly popped!
Along with my eyeballs!! as they nearly popped out of my head!
Drum roll please 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
I have seen my VERY first sheep🐑 wearing a Lisa purchase out in the wild! Well not quite the wild, it was in fact in D4💁‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣
It was the blue blue blue walking jacket AND the lady-sheep was in fact walking (past me) when I spotted it, so she was indeed wearing the jacket as the designer intended 🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶
I feel compelled to fully disclose that I did NOT frantically, excitedly or perversely run after this sheep to touch, feel or maul her in this jacket, as others have done to other sheep in the past 😞
I simply acknowledged (quietly to myself) that my sighting of "designs by China", WHOOPS! I meant "designs by Lisa" cherry had been popped, and also Lisa's target market:
"The more money than sense" brigade 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel compelled to fully disclose that I did NOT frantically, excitedly or perversely run after this sheep to touch, feel or maul her in this jacket, as others have done to other sheep in the past 😞
Got to say I'm mildly disappointed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
On the plus side, it's good to know that the walking jacket was being indeed used for the correct purpose. Phew 😥🤣

• Haha
She won't actually show her washing brushes with shite trying sell

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sharing Crustys messages about how his Mum is doing she really is a special kinda wagon, her life is soo empty pathetic cow 🙄😡
And another set of new brushes as if they came out that white and clean

Next thing seagreen will be sending her freebies like they do to other floggers. I messaged them once to air my annoyance at why they would gift a particular flogger stuff and I got a snotty response something like......we're a small concern and these floggers raise our profile in terms of sales and we can do what we want in terms of gifts..... I thought to myself well I'm not buying from them again.
---

@Buddy4 how dare you question Lisa pairing combination, you how she's a designer for God sake.
---
Well Lisa mentioned them and tagged Seagreen enough. She’s definitely looking for them to send freebies. I wouldn’t think she’d be their target audience mind you. She’s too mumsy & hickey (no offence to mums … I’m one myself 😂) but you never know. Given their response to the poster above they may very well be sucked into using her Del Boy antics. I love Seagreen myself but if they start sending her freebies I’ll never darken their door again 😡

Reactions: 9
Sharing Crustys messages about how his Mum is doing she really is a special kinda wagon, her life is soo empty pathetic cow 🙄😡
And another set of new brushes as if they came out that white and clean
Was just going to post something similar re sharing the messages from Crusty. She just over shares absolutely everything. Nothing is private.

The bomber jacket and striped trousers are in every high street store and boutiques the last couple of months and she’s only bringing them out. Denim jacket is horrible with that dress. She has no clue. The dog on the bed was a perfectly staged photo with the teddies all placed beside him, cringe for her. And now she’s looking for boutiques to stock her crap 🙄😀 she has an awful sad lonely pathetic life playing dress up in her room sad 😔 🤣🤣
I got a fabulous pair last summer reduced to a tenner in Dunnes. THe sheep are DELUSIONAL!!!

Was just going to post something similar re sharing the messages from Crusty. She just over shares absolutely everything. Nothing is private.
She is basically so spoilt and immature that she doesn't even know that sharing private messages is totally inappropriate.

Reactions: 10
Has she only heard about Seagreen all of a sudden, I see they stock that Veronica Beard that she had to get when Nadine introduced her to the label. One thing for sure she’s doing it for a reason as she doesn’t do things for nothing

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.