Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would find it creepy if someone asked if my new home is here, definitely wouldn’t be sharing to thousands of others. But I guess it’s because the sheep referred to it as Graceland 😳
Well we predicted here that there will be tours to Tullamore yet.
Now of course the sheep won't be allowed too near the mansion they have paid for, but she might wave out at them. If they are very lucky. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well we predicted here that there will be tours to Tullamore yet.
Now of course the sheep won't be allowed too near the mansion they have paid for, but she might wave out at them. If they are very lucky. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They can have a gawk over the wall when it's finished 😀 She should really have built it in a country setting with space for the mutt and maybe a tennis court, indoor pool, a tree lined avenue and the way things are going for her......a helipad 🤑

• Haha
The poor sheeps brains must be melted today from all the products coming their way. Between the dog and showing what's in production she has no other content. Nothing. Imagine having her bank balance and that's your weekend. She could be doing absolutely anything she wants or going anywhere and she is at home filming her dog and herself changing outfits. What a sad existence she has. No friends to do stuff with, couldn't she have taken the mother off to a spa or for lunch or done something over the weekend while Crusty was away.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The poor sheeps brains must be melted today from all the products coming their way. Between the dog and showing what's in production she has no other content. Nothing. Imagine having her bank balance and that's your weekend. She could be doing absolutely anything she wants or going anywhere and she is at home filming her dog and herself changing outfits. What a sad existence she has. No friends to do stuff with, couldn't she have taken the mother off to a spa or for lunch or done something over the weekend while Crusty was away.
Agreed. All the money and no one to talk to bar a dog and a phone screen. Sad sad existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My God … so many products on the way! She’s even forgetting herself what’s coming and the prices!
And that denim jacket is so dated looking. It’s like one I had in the 90s that I threw in the charity bin. It just doesn’t look right with the French linen hand embroidered white/navy dress … end of the jacket sits at the wrong point on the dress. The jacket is just too short.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a way to spend Sunday showing future products working the poor sheep into a frenzy (thought she didn’t work sat/sun) 🙄
And totally agree that the jacket is too short.

My God … so many products on the way! She’s even forgetting herself what’s coming and the prices!
And that denim jacket is so dated looking. It’s like one I had in the 90s that I threw in the charity bin. It just doesn’t look right with the French linen hand embroidered white/navy dress … end of the jacket sits at the wrong point on the dress. The jacket is just too short.
Dunnes have or will have denim jackets for €20/€25. She has some markup on hers.

Reactions: 6
So glad im not the only one who noticed her sad existence, even a sheep commented “bring Chris back” for all her money, diamonds (real diamonds girls) & building a mansion there she is at home alone on a Sunday, prancing around like a fuxkn idiot in her rotten cheap chinese tat. Clearly she hasn’t a friend in the world, not even a neighbour that she pops in2 for a coffee….If I was her with crusty away Id be having a ball, meet friends for lunch, maybe take my Mam out for dinner, go off for the day & do something, go to a garden centre or even better have a good old night out & then chill with a big hangover & chinese. But no this sad woman has basically been indoors all day looking at herself in the mirror & talking to her sheep .. that just cant be good for her mental health?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The bomber jacket and striped trousers are in every high street store and boutiques the last couple of months and she’s only bringing them out. Denim jacket is horrible with that dress. She has no clue. The dog on the bed was a perfectly staged photo with the teddies all placed beside him, cringe for her. And now she’s looking for boutiques to stock her crap 🙄😀 she has an awful sad lonely pathetic life playing dress up in her room sad 😔 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I wonder what the sheep see/think when they receive the items.
We can all see its chinese rubbish cheaply made. The honest reviews on trustpilot let us know how awful the items are as do the Second hand Sales Online.
Do they open them up and feel disappointed but reluctant to be honest in case they get their snout hit With a newspaper (thats a Dog, not a sheep), or do they genuinely think their items are better than designer items.
We can see how badly made they are, and lets be honest, none of her sheep are 19/20 years olds With perfect figures that make crap look Good??!!?

what do they see? Is it possible that the perfume, her first sale, had some sórt of James bond potion that hypnotised them going forward? Im genuinely baffled.
I know i have to pull my mam back from certain scams Online- how come they dont have a Friend or Daughter Who Will tell the truth?
Can rhe Lady Who had Friends Who were fans shed some light??
I have friends who are fans... maybe not fans anymore though! I can only say that they were unreasonably obsessed with how she sells her products- we have had many chats about this, and it seems they are taken in by the country bumpkin, don't say sex or breasts act.. the holy mary carry on - small town innocent country hick does good thing.. I say were fans as they spent a large sum between them on various items - the failed puffa - they got a refund, the jammies - two of them felt robbed as the quality was not great, the glasses clip thing - another friend ordered the exact same item from shein and the difference was the logo!!! That woke them up!! One of them has the bag, another the blazer, sweatshirts, sunglasses, shirt and something else that I can't recall.. the blazer is actually ok, well cut and wears well, but the sweatshirts are faded and the neckline is all saggy on them, the glasses have loose arms and are not great at all, constantly slipping of the nose - I know she sent an email but got no reply! As for the bag.. I have actually had a good nosey.. it's bulky, not soft and buttery and the zip is clunky .. I have a passion for the more high end bags and if I spent money on that bag, there would be murder!! It's not in any way beautiful.. and there's a slight smell from it.. I don't think my gang will be buying again!! Expensive lesson! I am truly baffled how any intelligent woman can spend hard earned cash on a 'hand stitched' dress that only came into production 8 months ago.. either she had hundreds of folk hand stitching 24/7 to provide quantity or the item is not hand stitched? It's the same with the straw bag.. hand stitched?? How can that be possible? I was coming through Palma airport last week and bought a beautiful bag, not a million miles off the straw bag - mine even has the detachable inner pocket - it cost me 55 Euro, and it's exactly what I need for holidays!! Quality is super, Mango and Zara also have similar and really well priced! I love my bags, but I am not spending a fortune on a holiday bag that will most likely end up with sun cream or something on it.. baffles me why these ladies don't do their research..
On another note - she who takes folk to the high court had no issues posting a message from a fan who spotted her house whilst they were on their way to a named sports venue - anyone with a titter of wit could google said venue and find her house easily.. then she cries stalking.. absolutely sickens me!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Girls girls girls, the sheeps heads will spin off completley with all the stuff that's coming. Husbands will be kept in the dark about the spending, alarms being set at ungodly hours incase they miss out. FFS would they ever wake up. Who wants to be dressed head to toe in her shite. Not even herself :rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Those boutiques who are clamouring to stock her shite had better wakey wakey because they won't be making much of a cut out of her stuff. I'd bet my life she's waiting to be stocked in BT and Arnotts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Girls girls girls I hope you all voted for early release on the white blazer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know I get the best discounts for you but don’t dare ask me for one please and thanks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or is this awful?? That button 🤢.
68% saying they wouldn't purchase but she's putting the order in anyway 😕 Obviously confident they'll sell to the 32% who do want them.
I was one of the 32% 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who is she trying to kid with the keep it for myself line...she herself wouldn't be seen dead in her own 'designs'. They are for the minions only. Boutiques and designers for herself. The outfit from seagreen being a prime example of what's suitable for herself. Although she could be buying to send it to be copied who knows with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.