Lisa’s Lust List #35 QVC or Rose Of Tralee, buy Lidl McGowan's perfume, you'll smell like pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she up for a Style award again ??? The shoes are all I can see never mind the traffic light real wool affordable coat 🙄😀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For such a fashionista, the pants and shoes are very granny looking. There is nothing unique about Lisa.

Reactions: 10
How is she up for a Style award again ??? The shoes are all I can see never mind the traffic light real wool affordable coat 🙄😀
And the big mála strewn across her. 🤣

The sheep probably have that photo on their LLL altar. I bet the nominees for those awards put themselves forward. I have seen sharper dressed women just out doing their grocery shopping!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Talk about being up your own size 10 arse (for reference). Like "just say Lisa sent me" to ensure she gets a good discount on this and next trip. She's a painful, egotistical cow.
---
She is trying to keep up with the So Sue's of the world. Now that she is a millionaire and getting travel concessions courtesy of Douglas she will be looking only at destinations he can get her to. Herself and Linda pictured in Naas at the opening of New Chapter, Lisa showing off her own coat and bag I'm sure everyone there was falling over themselves to touch her head to toe...not.
Her shoes are so wrong with those trousers.....she didn't even know the correct name for them and she a fashion icon and trail blazer (not) in the fashion industry.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She is trying to keep up with the So Sue's of the world. Now that she is a millionaire and getting travel concessions courtesy of Douglas she will be looking only at destinations he can get her to. Herself and Linda pictured in Naas at the opening of New Chapter, Lisa showing off her own coat and bag I'm sure everyone there was falling over themselves to touch her head to toe...not.
What in the name of God is Linda wearing ? Did they get dressed in the dark. It takes a certain person to pull of the classy look, they naturally have it. Lisa and Linda are definitely not that sort of person. You can put a bow on a lump of shite but at the end of the day, it's still a lump of shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Christ, the shoes. Id say they're the prada slip on dupes she was peddling from that shoe shop she sell for. Totally the wrong shoe for those flappy pants.
Screenshot_20240314-144733_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Food and drink pics incoming for the week and probably at some stage her hanging off and looking lovingly up with the gums and fake smile at Grumpy Crusty 😁

• Haha
Hope all the sheep watching her in the Maldives realise they've paid for her trip buying all her cheap quality, tacky Chinese shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hope all the sheep watching her in the Maldives realise they've paid for her trip buying all her cheap quality, tacky Chinese shite.
Unfortunately they probably won't because they are so far up her size ten for reference arse, they can't see daylight.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The dopey sheep will probably remortgage to go on the same holiday now that they know which villa the queen stayed in 🤣

• Haha
The sheep are mostly very well off hence the reason they can afford to buy her shite day after day. Did she not say today that a lot of them messaged her to say they went to the Maldives last time she did a visit there. She's lucky she's got the attention of the rich because she wouldn't be living the life she is off ordinary shoppers.

Reactions: 8
I don't believe lots of them went at all because if they did she would have been sharing the messages. Real messages not the fictional ones. The Maldives is a once in a lifetime type of holiday for most ordinary folk. Although her sheep don't strike me as ordinary.

I don't believe lots of them went at all because if they did she would have been sharing the messages. Real messages not the fictional ones. The Maldives is a once in a lifetime type of holiday for most ordinary folk. Although her sheep don't strike me as ordinary.
Aw when they see the crash test dummy all tanned 😎they will get booking, won’t that be a sight for sore eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.