Lisa’s Lust List #35 QVC or Rose Of Tralee, buy Lidl McGowan's perfume, you'll smell like pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So new pjs are her favourite so far.So brushes were her favourite bag jackets coats jumpers were her favourite so far till they are sold.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lisa bringing out pieces for a capsule wardrobe in her next collection, isn't this what Gail's Rails is doing aswell. Not a single original idea in that head of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lisa bringing out pieces for a capsule wardrobe in her next collection, isn't this what Gail's Rails is doing aswell. Not a single original idea in that head of hers.
They are all brain dead, not one original though in any of their heads. It’s a joke at this stage

Reactions: 6
Cheers 😀thought it was one of Lisa’s new ‘buzz words’ 😂
---

Crusty must have done it for you😀 not a word heading off on the holiday only a few photos so far, but I’m sure it won’t last long 😀😂
No as there’s bragging to be done!

Reactions: 6
There‘s an upgrade to be begged for so the holiday tagging is definitely incoming once she lands.

Reactions: 9
Won't be posts loads ....proceeds to show every minute since arriving and the tagging has begun....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She won't be showing her holiday me arse? We'll see every inch of the place. Collab or no collab🙄
Don't understand why she going to a honeymoon destination especially when she's been before, once your on the island ders not alot to do other than eat and sun
It's quite expensive obviously that's not an issue for her but I'd want the freedom to explore more without it costing an arm and a leg.

Don't understand why she going to a honeymoon destination especially when she's been before, once your on the island ders not alot to do other than eat and sun
It's quite expensive obviously that's not an issue for her but I'd want the freedom to explore more without it costing an arm and a leg.
Sure Chris told her it's only place she relaxes and switches off

• Haha
Our Lisa isn't very cultured now is she. Lying on the beach scorching herself and going for a walk is about all she knows on holiday I'd say. The book she shared from Chris is going to be the first book she's read in years. It'll be all sunbathing and on her phone.

Reactions: 13
She is trying to keep up with the So Sue's of the world. Now that she is a millionaire and getting travel concessions courtesy of Douglas she will be looking only at destinations he can get her to. Herself and Linda pictured in Naas at the opening of New Chapter, Lisa showing off her own coat and bag I'm sure everyone there was falling over themselves to touch her head to toe...not.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fashionista herself, she must have borrowed Mammy's shoes :rolleyes:. And the big shiny face, hopefully her product development team are working on a powder to sort that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.