Lisa’s lust list #3 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Lisa gets her PR advice from Tattle for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok after the ‘stimulated’ trying to be the dumb country lad who should get an Oscar I’m done.
I’m thinking should we all email or message either Joe Duffy or her local radio station? She is just bleeping shameless 😡😡

Reactions: 5
You’re spot on. If you look at an earlier post or mine you’ll read about how she dumped a friend she used mercilessly... she was heard to have said she didn’t want to be boxed in with single mothers ( this girl was a single mother )

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ok after the ‘stimulated’ trying to be the dumb country lad who should get an Oscar I’m done.
I’m thinking should we all email or message either Joe Duffy or her local radio station? She is just bleeping shameless 😡😡
Oh yes. Joe Duffy? This needs to be said as she has completely taken the p*** for long enough.

Reactions: 4
Oh yes. Joe Duffy? This needs to be said as she has completely taken the p*** for long enough.
I actually think if you got a programme to lift the lid on this crap it would gain huge traction. Joe would be flat out for weeks. It would serve her right. Can you imagine the rest of the beggars they would be shitting themselves in case they were outed the likes of KC.

Reactions: 3
I actually think if you got a programme to lift the lid on this crap it would gain huge traction. Joe would be flat out for weeks. It would serve her right. Can you imagine the rest of the beggars they would be shitting themselves in case they were outed the likes of KC.
I agree. But the only problem is we need all our facts otherwise RTÉ won’t care. I’ve been down this road previously 6 years ago with a very serious personal issue and I went live on Joe Duffy but it took weeks to get to speak live. In saying that it was the only a matter of hours before the issue I was highlighting was resolved. I’m fully behind anyone who wants to stop this horrible woman from scamming anyone else

Reactions: 6
So according to google search a necklace with the same type of ‘diamonds’ you should be looking at max €70 (that is making a good profit on it too) - so- these Cowboys are charging €112 with the discount built in. I’ll stick with purchasing my River Island tat thanks!

Maybe they are charging so much so the lovely Lisa can get her fee to advertise... After all she does nothing for free.....she's a parasite

Lisa McGowan, @lisas_lust_list, Ireland’s most monetised Instagrammer, all the way from Tullamore.

So the little oul country girl routine is all an act,
It’s thread no 3, and we’ve uncovered lots of facts.
A great girl to sell a midi dress, how much money she’s made, is anyone’s guess.
She’s certainly made it very lucrative,
Yet to charity, she still struggles to give.
She likes to flog sweatshop made tat,
But for her, Louis Vuitton is more where it’s at.
For years she pulled the wool over our eyes,
The info in these threads may be a surprise!
So settle yourself down for some piping hot tea,
It will deffo taste better than Altrient C!!!

Thread #1:

Thread #2:
Brilliant, I'd say she is raging , thread 3 lisa , oh I'd say the real diamonds are getting hopped off crusty chris tonight . ... "mine are real" get over yourself lisa . Keep plugging the local butchers , grasping for content .

Reactions: 2
€125 for a cheapy fake diamond necklace :oops:??? And simulated my ass; simulated diamonds are completely different like Moissanite etc.

I definitely think she is very keen to stress that she was not a SINGLE parent but was married; same way she likes slips and doesn't show her bra (sigh) and throws in Mammy's prayers. That faux country girl act.

Also find it totally bizarre that she wears her wedding and engagement rings from her ex husband. Get them made into something else...you are no longer married! Cringe like....not normal behaviour at all. Talks about it as if she is still married...'oh that was a wedding present'. It's all very odd.

Maybe the lovely Lisa is still into her ex hubby :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: Also not sure about most men but what kind of a boyfriend would enjoy those diamond rocks being shoved into his face everyday... He must be either 1 spineless man or couldn't care less what she does and is only with her for the freebies.......

Reactions: 5
Maybe the lovely Lisa is still into her ex hubby :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: Also not sure about most men but what kind of a boyfriend would enjoy those diamond rocks being shoved into his face everyday... He must be either 1 spineless man or couldn't care less what she does and is only with her for the freebies.......
I am just so annoyed at how much she has made off the back Of selling crap. She maintains to be this good little girl. Don’t people with real money feel they don’t have to shove it in your face either?

I don't think she got the rings reworked. I think they are the originals. Correct me if I'm wrong.
One of her three stones is her reset engagement ring. The other three stone and the big solitaire are new. They’re the spoils of duping people!!

‘Mine are real’ 🙈🙈🙈

What’s that about KC ? He’s an insufferable head I unfollowed ages ago as I wanted to run into the traffic when his moanbag wife talked

• Haha
€125 for a cheapy fake diamond necklace :oops:??? And simulated my ass; simulated diamonds are completely different like Moissanite etc.

I definitely think she is very keen to stress that she was not a SINGLE parent but was married; same way she likes slips and doesn't show her bra (sigh) and throws in Mammy's prayers. That faux country girl act.
She’s a 32C now don’t forget🤣🤣

No more about the lingerie shop in Kilkenny, not paying her anymore I guess....no money, no grovel🤣🤣

Ohhh Linda & Desert Diamonds are keeping an eye on the gossip on the Mas page ..... interesting how a diamond (🤭) company would see what’s being said yet not defend themselves !
They haven’t defended themselves yet. They may not come out publicly and will possibly be told to stay quiet. Don’t react. But, may break cords with Lisa.

Ohhh Linda & Desert Diamonds are keeping an eye on the gossip on the Mas page ..... interesting how a diamond (🤭) company would see what’s being said yet not defend themselves !
What mas page is this? Is it on insta?

There's no word about the necklace selling out so mustn't of had. Imagine spending that much money on a fake necklace, shocking!!
I really think the pressure really needs to be applied about what happened the charity donations. Doing abit of reading on it I think someone needs to make a complaint to the gardi. Also people need to know what LLL is not saying about her involvement with the companies she promotes. These are the issues that LLL needs to address.

Reactions: 3
Now she’s doing a giveaway as a last ditch attempt to save face 🙄 ‘Jean said would they like the fake piece of crap simulated necklace or the cuff’. ‘I said Aaarrrrraaaagggghhhhh 🙄 I don’t know but I’ll ask’. Oh and they stamp the Aliexpress crap with a DD stamp 🙄🙄🙄 Give me a fooking day off

• Haha
Perhaps if they’re going to get Chinese people to write their blurb, they could use spell check... if they’re trying to sell stuff at a premium, they ought to at least spell the blurb correctly. It’s ‘ensuring’ not ‘insuring ‘
First sigh of huxter crap coming from sweat shops is bad spelling and grammar. And don’t even start me on an almost 50 year old women who doesn’t know her ‘you’re ‘ S from her ‘your’ s

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.