Lisa’s lust list #3 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Lisa gets her PR advice from Tattle for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved that too. Even Penney’s include the f*** chain 😂😂😂

Just checked, LLL stories the name of the company is desert diamonds. So do we message them? Saying that they are big news on tattle 🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOT
Great idea . Still in shock at that price for a very basic look cross and chain, they are everywhere, I could pick up similar wholesale for a few quid , it’s bloody costume jewellery, will she peddle fake LV bags next, point out hers is real but we ,the commoners can make do with fakes 🤔

Reactions: 1
She hasn’t mentioned Dreadful Diamantes in ages. Now Bessie mates with them all of a sudden. They are paying her again clearly!

(I try not to use the real names of her clients now if possible. Why promote them for free on here by using their actual names!)

Surprised we haven’t seen the perfect white jeans after her Beggy Mitchell a few days ago🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She hasn’t mentioned Dreadful Diamantes in ages. Now Bessie mates with them all of a sudden. They are paying her again clearly!

(I try not to use the real names of her clients now if possible. Why promote them for free on here by using their actual names!)

Surprised we haven’t seen the perfect white jeans after her Beggy Mitchell a few days ago🤔
Was that the one she went to Dubai with last year? It was something to do with the Rose of Tralee? Is this the same Jean?

so she gets her followers to buy that necklace that’s fake and She with her real diamond necklace whilst Peddling this crap and bringing in the dzollars?? I

Reactions: 3

Good idea not to use the real names here & promote them, good thinking !!!! 👌

Reactions: 2
She's a dose, I work with a big international company and we work with influencers and we contacted her before and we were told to contact her In six months as she's busy, busy crying into her phone 🙄 delighted we didn't work with her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just saw this fake diamond cross on a sterling silver chain for 24 quid

Lisa is taken the living P with €125

7152AC04-68CB-46AA-840F-D6AC9FEE4B64.jpeg
285E7F20-C005-47B6-983E-3D7A356AECA2.jpeg
2B78E826-8D83-4EAF-9C84-AA6BD981C340.jpeg

She's a dose, I work with a big international company and we work with influencers and we contacted her before and we were told to contact her In six months as she's busy, busy crying into her phone 🙄 delighted we didn't work with her
6 months, she is raking it in

Her diamond rings are her wedding ring, engagement and eternity ring from her previous marriage. I can understand a woman not throwing them into a drawer and never wearing them again but you would get them reworked.

Reactions: 5
Did she say they sold out... I wouldn't believe our Lord's prayer from this charlatan. Lisa does nothing is it's not for her own self gain she's a selfish wagon. How are her boyfriend and son not mortified by her carry on most men would die of embarrassment.

Lisa’s interlinked list🙄

Lisa is all about the dollar!! Always!!
Cannot get over the threads on LLL.. I followed her originally, being from Tullamore too, thought I would support my own.. WELL.. I cannot get over the total dislike for her in Tullamore, and Chris seems to have just as awful a rep as she does!! I think this last week or so she is rattled lads 😂 was almost a bit snappy a few times this week.. and what kind of an idiot gets their engagement ring reworked and flaunts it constantly years after the marriage goes down the tubes 🤔 Lads she blew me away tonight taking out a wedding present to show and compare with the tat from Jean .. and all for 112.50 yo yo lads! The end is nigh for the dollar queen me thinks!

Reactions: 7
Cannot get over the threads on LLL.. I followed her originally, being from Tullamore too, thought I would support my own.. WELL.. I cannot get over the total dislike for her in Tullamore, and Chris seems to have just as awful a rep as she does!! I think this last week or so she is rattled lads 😂 was almost a bit snappy a few times this week.. and what kind of an idiot gets their engagement ring reworked and flaunts it constantly years after the marriage goes down the tubes 🤔 Lads she blew me away tonight taking out a wedding present to show and compare with the tat from Jean .. and all for 112.50 yo yo lads! The end is nigh for the dollar queen me thinks!
I am astonished at what she gets away with. I think the end is nigh is nigh is right.

Reactions: 1
Also find it totally bizarre that she wears her wedding and engagement rings from her ex husband. Get them made into something else...you are no longer married! Cringe like....not normal behaviour at all. Talks about it as if she is still married...'oh that was a wedding present'. It's all very odd.

Reactions: 7
Well it’s one thing to re work the diamonds; I get not wanting to waste a nice diamond. But she mentions something about her wedding every single week. There are people who are happily married who don’t reference their husband as much or their wedding rings or presents.
Does she honestly think she’s Queen Antoinette saying ‘let them eat cake ‘ or Charlie haughey with his charvet shirts telling the Irish people to tighten their belts.
She wears diamonds; get a cheap rip off done, continually tells people ‘ mine are real.. yours are fake.. but buy them; they’re good enough for you’

It ws Greed and flaunting of wealth and boasting that did P Flynn in... people don’t like it. This is the nail in the coffin of her career

Reactions: 8
I don't think she got the rings reworked. I think they are the originals. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well it’s one thing to re work the diamonds; I get not wanting to waste a nice diamond. But she mentions something about her wedding every single week. There are people who are happily married who don’t reference their husband as much or their wedding rings or presents.
Does she honestly think she’s Queen Antoinette saying ‘let them eat cake ‘ or Charlie haughey with his charvet shirts telling the Irish people to tighten their belts.
She wears diamonds; get a cheap rip off done, continually tells people ‘ mine are real.. yours are fake.. but buy them; they’re good enough for you’

It ws Greed and flaunting of wealth and boasting that did P Flynn in... people don’t like it. This is the nail in the coffin of her career
Maybe she doesn’t want to be put into the single mother bracket. She may want people to think that Chris is the husband without actually mentioning it in her cunning little way. Lisa would not want to be seen as a single mother also as this would be well below her standards. Even though she Is a single mother (not that it bothers me at all) but it may annoy her.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she doesn’t want to be put into the single mother bracket. She may want people to think that Chris is the husband without actually mentioning it in her cunning little way. Lisa would not want to be seen as a single mother also as this would be well below her standards. Even though she Is a single mother (not that it bothers me at all) but it may annoy her.
Yes, I'd say you are right. She goes to great lengths too to let people know she was married. Just incase anyone thought she had the child out of wedlock.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.