Lisa’s lust list #3 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Lisa gets her PR advice from Tattle for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always going to be the ‘influencer’ who tried to sue Facebook.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can somebody create a new thread? It’s time for one now. I’d do it but I’ve done the last two and she’s gonna appear on my doorstep with a pitchfork or something if I’m the one that keeps setting them up🙈🙈

(Not that I’m implying that you would resort to gratuitous violence Lisa, it’s merely a figure of speech👍🏻)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm a bit confused too. So she is seeking to know who was posting about her anonymously (under a made up account I presume) on Facebook/insta? And that Facebook should give her the details of the people behind them?
I dont understand the stalking element because she frequently posts her whereabouts herself..or as someone else pointed out, it's probably quite easy figure if her car is parked at work etc. The same is true for most of us to be fair. People have the same car, park usually in the same spot.
Frankly far better if she addressed what was on those posts. I see other bloggers post anonymous messages and address them. If they were public they could have been addressed and disproven.
From what I gather she'll have to go to the court to get data from Facebook, then go back again to court to get ISP/email providers to give them users details. Then go back to court again to qualify how much she lost due to some people's comments (or were they just opinions) for declamation. All stages will have to be successful to proceed and cost a fortune. Seems very unlikely to yeild anything positive other than shining a light on heraelf.

Why isn't this site mentioned? Is it just Facebook she's going for?

Reactions: 1
I have to say I do find it a little strange and at odds with her ongoing case that she is happy to show her own lingerie online to hundreds of thousands of people today but is paying for legal counsel who to represent her in the high court. All of this could probably be avoided if she was more discerning about how much detail of her life she shows online.

Reactions: 9
I have to say I do find it a little strange and at odds with her ongoing case that she is happy to show her own lingerie online to hundreds of thousands of people today but is paying for legal counsel who to represent her in the high court. All of this could probably be avoided if she was more discerning about how much detail of her life she shows online.
I cannot get over how she has a case in the high court and is showing off her bras today. 🙉🙉🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s probably some creepy oul lad pulling himself off to the shots of that lingerie right now🤢🤢 WTF does she be thinking??

Can somebody set up a new thread pretty please as we have reached the quota here and they will lock it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Well there you go , everyone knows her lingerie colours/type she will be wearing .. again way too much info !! Men will no doubt be watching .. as she walks down the street ,’ is she or isn’t she’ wearing the nude or the black. *asus you got leave something to the imagination..

Straight into opening gifts!! Somethings never change🙄
Same ole .. freebies again.. and way too much info!!

Whatever about the bras but to show sexy type knickers is way too much

Reactions: 2
I'm a bit confused too. So she is seeking to know who was posting about her anonymously (under a made up account I presume) on Facebook/insta? And that Facebook should give her the details of the people behind them?
I dont understand the stalking element because she frequently posts her whereabouts herself..or as someone else pointed out, it's probably quite easy figure if her car is parked at work etc. The same is true for most of us to be fair. People have the same car, park usually in the same spot.
Frankly far better if she addressed what was on those posts. I see other bloggers post anonymous messages and address them. If they were public they could have been addressed and disproven.
He own insta /Facebook name are made up names are made up.

That’s a brill one 👍🏼

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.