Lisa’s lust list #3 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Lisa gets her PR advice from Tattle for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa McGowan, @lisas_lust_list, Ireland’s most monetised Instagrammer, all the way from Tullamore.

So the little oul country girl routine is all an act,
It’s thread no 3, and we’ve uncovered lots of facts.
A great girl to sell a midi dress, how much money she’s made, is anyone’s guess.
She’s certainly made it very lucrative,
Yet to charity, she still struggles to give.
She likes to flog sweatshop made tat,
But for her, Louis Vuitton is more where it’s at.
For years she pulled the wool over our eyes,
The info in these threads may be a surprise!
So settle yourself down for some piping hot tea,
It will deffo taste better than Altrient C!!!

Thread #1:

Thread #2:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
well done on the title
😆

Don’t forget folks, your 10% discount code gets your a wonderful fake diamond necklace for only €112.50!!

I bet she threw it in the bin after she showed it on her stories🤣🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Great title and a poem. She’s in thread #3 already. She’s still doing her posts and raking it in.

Reactions: 4
Great title and a poem. She’s in thread #3 already. She’s still doing her posts and raking it in.
She’s filled two threads in under 6weeks. You can see loads of new people joining and liking older posts on older threads. Awareness of these threads is def growing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s filled two threads in under 6weeks. You can see loads of new people joining and liking older posts on older threads. Awareness of these threads is def growing.
Can she keep getting away with this?

Reactions: 2
😆

Don’t forget folks, your 10% discount code gets your a wonderful fake diamond necklace for only €112.50!!

Looks like Claire’s Accessories tat , you would have to be bananas Ladz

woner where it’s made? Hope someone asks her in comments .. people have to wake up
now, it’s ok for followers to wear cheap tat, yet she is clad in diamonds . Nasty woman ! Thing is she is actually so excited over it, worse than Hinch with her ghost written child like note books

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
simulant diamond crosses * simple google price range from 12 * 40 euros. Rip off merchant. Money is hard enough earn these days without following day light robbers

Reactions: 5
So according to google search a necklace with the same type of ‘diamonds’ you should be looking at max €70 (that is making a good profit on it too) - so- these Cowboys are charging €112 with the discount built in. I’ll stick with purchasing my River Island tat thanks!

Reactions: 1
Unfollowed this wagon a long time ago I'm ashamed to say I was one of the fool that bought into the dessert diamonds nonsense bought a ring in yellow gold when I met the rep she nearly three it at me wanted to get away from me so fast it was a disgrace I was to embarrassed to wear it when I finally got through to the famous Jean and a long battle I had to send it to Thailand at my expense to be reset it was still shite again couldn't get our lisa or Jean. Pure and utter shite quality and I was a good few hundred euro down. Spent the evening going through her threads here wow she's some devious wagon and still getting away with it. How many times did she mention her own diamonds are real she's so f****** precious. Can't understand how a professional beggar like her can get away with this revenue would follow people trying to make a living for less. Would like to see this one properly exposed.

Reactions: 12
Unfollowed this wagon a long time ago I'm ashamed to say I was one of the fool that bought into the dessert diamonds nonsense bought a ring in yellow gold when I met the rep she nearly three it at me wanted to get away from me so fast it was a disgrace I was to embarrassed to wear it when I finally got through to the famous Jean and a long battle I had to send it to Thailand at my expense to be reset it was still shite again couldn't get our lisa or Jean. Pure and utter shite quality and I was a good few hundred euro down. Spent the evening going through her threads here wow she's some devious wagon and still getting away with it. How many times did she mention her own diamonds are real she's so f****** precious. Can't understand how a professional beggar like her can get away with this revenue would follow people trying to make a living for less. Would like to see this one properly exposed.
Thailand? For resetting at your expense? What? Did you message Lisa about this? You had to pay? What’s their handle on Instagram?

Reactions: 1
Thailand? For resetting at your expense? What? Did you message Lisa about this? You had to pay? What’s their handle on Instagram?
It was over a year ago that Jean is one of the most stuck up ignorant humans I ever spoke to. I messaged Lisa and complained that she was advertising cheap tat never heard a word. Exactly like diamonds they are not. The irony was I couldn't afford the real deal unlike our precious princess Lisa there's no chance she would wear these "diamonds" she's such a fraud.

Yes I was shocked that it was Thailand enough said.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I notice it’s only been adveryon stories so far , no grid or Facebook so far . The link is Desert Islands , is she involved in that company also? must be some connection to copy the REAL DIAMONDS , is this the exciting news ? God I hope the deluded followers are or conned . A fool and his money are soon parted though

😆

Ah don’t forget that price includes the chain 😂 I cannot understand why people cling to her every move!

Ah don’t forget that price includes the chain 😂 I cannot understand why people cling to her every move!
I loved that too. Even Penney’s include the f*** chain 😂😂😂

Just checked, LLL stories the name of the company is desert diamonds. So do we message them? Saying that they are big news on tattle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I loved that too. Even Penney’s include the f*** chain 😂😂😂

Just checked, LLL stories the name of the company is desert diamonds. So do we message them? Saying that they are big news on tattle 🤣🤣🤣
Great idea Jean is the owner of Desert Diamonds she now lives in Dubai living the good life and the back of us fools buying her tit. She was boasting big time about her great life in Dubai and how she was an air hostess the first time I spoke to her. Should have see through her BS.

Great idea Jean is the owner of Desert Diamonds she now lives in Dubai living the good life and the back of us fools buying her tit. She was boasting big time about her great life in Dubai and how she was an air hostess the first time I spoke to her. Should have see through her BS.
The owner lives in DUBAI?? whet? Oh my god and peddling this stuff for over €100???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.