Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've to pay to go to the arnotts gig, I would have assumed that it was free of charge, Arnotts showing off their spring/summer gear. That's madness.
She is prob charging a fortune might have to charge to cover the cost of her appearance fee.

Reactions: 4
The white runners, shaking her legs like Elvis in this trousers (NOT PANTS!!! LISA!!! PANTS ARE WHAT YOU WEAR UNDER TROUSERS😡) AND the leather jacket 🤢 she reminded me of shakin' Stevens in that last post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So it’s the designer she is in Dublin for, took kept man to make out he has some input into HER witch mansion
Chris like this , Chris is happy with this or that 🥱 anyway there will still be a free feed for him , he might even allow her to video him on the way back .
Arlene describes my style as Contemporary classic 🙊🙊 now what’s the opposite dope? Like you are going to demolish a house, build new and the style will be old fashioned . She thinks how she was described as unique to her. I would be more inclined though to describe her as a classic imitator.

Reactions: 2
Anyone with a new thread Suggestion? I'm utterly crap at stuff like that or I'd do it lol
Just looked at most liked posts - we could incorporate Supplements and the 'show' in the Radisson as they gleaned the most reactions. Noticed about 67Sprits, Supplements and Vile dinner. Over to the experts

Reactions: 1
Awh Lisa I would describe your style as drab, boring, soulless, dreary, cold unoriginal (I could list of more ) and as auld fashioned as you and your high end rotten outfit choices as of late.

Reactions: 5
Modesty stitch 🙊🙊🙊 why does she constantly goi on about not showing a cleavage , is she jealous of larger busted women? Can’t tell me that Crusty does not notice a cleavage.
I love my cleavage wrap overs enhance a woman’s curves .
She shows posts of him in her bed, says he loves silk/satin , buys her lingerie. Yet mentions her praying Mammy if there is the slightest flash of her breast , how very strange to constantly go on about covering up . Weird!

The top designer herself gets images via email , downloads them and then approves one. Ah hello!!!! Are people actually buying this and thanking her for her hard work, attention to detail and perfectionism. Like seriously. Victoria Beckham might not be everyones cup of tea but at least she seems to always be in a shop or warehouse with people trying on samples etc not clicking on links in an email. Where are the images coming from? Not Ireland anyway. Jesus, wake up sheep for goodness sake.
I certainly don't want to be defending Lisa but receiving images of changes is normal and far better than every single sample being shipped from China to her. The carbon footprint left having 20 changes shipped to her when all she is doing is deciding between options the wholesaler has is insane. The messages received about hard work are BS and yes if she was a real designer she would go to her sweatshops and deal with things in person.

Honestly Arnotts deserves her. The state of her this morning in her ill fitting "floppy pants" and too tight jacket. I'm sure Arnotts is going to be super proud of her standing on stage saying things like "it's high waisted, you know what I mean, high waisted, you know?" If they had any care for their reputation they would have watched her stories and seen how horribly she describes clothing and that she never wears anything she flogs. She's never tagged them in a single purchase, never mentioned them... either no one wanted the gig or Mark begged until he wore them down

Reactions: 6
All I can come up with is ‘Lisa dancing like a Pratt sheep deeper in debt buying her China crap ‘ wanted to include how they resorted to tuck into the free crisps as they were starving after the meal
Honestly I am crap at thread titles. Feel free to use any bits , or not 🙈

Reactions: 7
Fleeceya is certainly have some sort of a crisis in the past 12 months when it comes to fashion. It seems she is struggling alot since turning 50. Bate in to the size 10 for reference jacket.

• Haha
Thread suggestion:
Her flock are broke from buying tat, her event dinners won't make them fat, for the hungry sheep the crisps were ample, full sized bags not samples.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
floppy pants lisa her frumpfest shows will fleece ya, charges extortionate fees gives out hugs for free.
new thread ?

Reactions: 6
In all the high end clothes she has that is what she chose to wear...fashion influencer I think not Lisa...does she not own a pair of jeans and a decent blazer that she could have worn with a t-shirt if she wanted to dress casually. That outfit is terrible on her she has zero style. It's amazing how often she gets it wrong these days.
It’s horrible on her. I don’t know what would possess her to put all that together and think she looks well. The proportions of everything are completely off. It just all sits so wrong together.

Reactions: 5
It’s horrible on her. I don’t know what would possess her to put all that together and think she looks well. The proportions of everything are completely off. It just all sits so wrong together.
this is her trying to be trendy looking, but nope, she hasn't really nailed it has she 💁and I really hope crusty left the moncler jacket at home or he'll be asked for a score bag on Henry street 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:
Her flock are broke from buying tat, her event dinners won't make them fat, for the hungry sheep the crisps were ample, full sized bags not samples.
May be a bit long but shortened here, if you like -
Sheep broke from buying tat, event dinners won't make them fat, hungry sheep ate crisps for afters, goody bags all samples.

The house will have a hotel look about it. Has she any friends to ring and chat about it while she waits. And the content and CREATION room…all she needs is a laptop and a mirror 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.