Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Housemate with benefits needs hip replacement how he lifting weights and walk carring dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You've to pay to go to the arnotts gig, I would have assumed that it was free of charge, Arnotts showing off their spring/summer gear. That's madness.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Also you'll notice she's going to the architect while he's at the hip doctor, when she said she was going to Dublin tomorrow "and Chris coming too' I was like ooohhh hrs getting involved, but then she says he's in need of hip replacement 🤣🤣🤣🤣 making sure we know he's not involved in HER gaff💁

Reactions: 5
You've to pay to go to the arnotts gig, I would have assumed that it was free of charge, Arnotts showing off their spring/summer gear. That's madness.
The 50e is then redeemable in store, what would you buy in Arnotts for 50e, a 3 pack of knickers, only just!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The 50e is then redeemable in store, what would you buy in Arnotts for 50e, a 3 pack of knickers, only just!
I don't have a huge budget at all but I would have thought Arnotts is like Debenhams was, a department store! No? I mean it's a huge come down from BTs for her.

Arnitts and BTs are owned by same company...almost similar brands in both..just arnotts seems more household brand but more upmarket than Debenhams...just about get you bottle foundation the way prices have rocketed....

I don't have a huge budget at all but I would have thought Arnotts is like Debenhams was, a department store! No? I mean it's a huge come down from BTs for her.
If you look arnotts have same pricing and stock as BTs, owned by same company-it would be expensive but Lisa will make a quick exit to dine in the westbury or the likes! She won’t “slum” it on Henry street!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So in one day she has told us Tullamore Dew are being audited & Chris is getting a hip replacement. She permanently has verbal diarrhoea.
Tullamore Dew being audited to find out why it's plastered all over IG and why randomers were wandering around a sterile environment. Baldy getting a hip replacement from (a) carrying the dog or (b) being kicked out of bed to get herself a cuppa in the mornings

• Haha
Reactions: 11
11 f******g times she said modesty stitch. I thought my iPad was glitching, every second word was modesty stitch. If she was that mad about the dress she could have snipped the bloody modesty stitch but obviously not keeping it as not up to her standard. Another one of those dresses that would take you anywhere in the house. And for reference the size 8 was too small on her, the pleats were all stretched.
she's just mad to be an 8. Talk about insulting the dress. how about this dress doesn't suit me or my body shape but no run it down altogether.

I notice the shop didn't reshare the modesty stitch rant in the size 8

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The top designer herself gets images via email , downloads them and then approves one. Ah hello!!!! Are people actually buying this and thanking her for her hard work, attention to detail and perfectionism. Like seriously. Victoria Beckham might not be everyones cup of tea but at least she seems to always be in a shop or warehouse with people trying on samples etc not clicking on links in an email. Where are the images coming from? Not Ireland anyway. Jesus, wake up sheep for goodness sake.

Reactions: 9
Pippa is in Vegas at the moment at some kind of trade show, where she is looking at some new styles and even went so far as to say that she always like to meet the manufacturers that she deals with, and yes we could vilify her for not sourcing Irish made Irish owned companies, but they are very few and far between and they charge extortion rates if they do etc. Not defending her but she doesn't sit in her very own mansion and tick them from a catalog 💁

Also fleece get yourself a new promo photo💁 that one you've used to death, in the white dress 🙄 you've even used it for the arnotts gig 🙄🤣

Reactions: 12
Those black wide leg on her is desperate wearing bag Saturday night tee shirt hoping arnots comment on her desgings

Reactions: 4
Clash of the egos as to who got who the gig had me in stitches. The narcissists.

I'm following her years before here and never ever heard her mention Arnotts. Kildare Village - yes, BTs - yes. Never the old dame of shopping. I doubt she ever frequents Henry Street.

Himself could have sporting injury with hip. Not fun. Mine give me grief. I'd say for me it was carrying the extra few lbs heavy pregnancies. Doing pilates, strength training and working hard to try and help. Middle age the utter joy! Wonder is that why himself focussing on so much yoga. Carrying the dog does bug me. Like wtf. Its a big young healthy animal. A friend recently got one. Absolutely mad money and a gorgeous animal but I can't take to him after Murph.

Even this morning selling aimess new face cream she says it's like those fancy high end one ye get at the beauty counter in brown Thomas 🙄 you'd think with having just mentioned arnotts she'd have said them💁🤣🤣🤣 also smelling her hand and saying how expensive it smells I couldn't help think that smell is from her counting her money 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow she is unbearable she’ll be the one ending up needing surgery to remove her over inflated head from her size 10 ass. The actual state of her heading off to Arnotts dressed like that, the trousers are horrible on her and the jacket too small and as for her tatty bag seriously!!!! Arnotts must be desperate to have her 🙄

Ahhh Jasus what does she look like 🙊 short and stumpy bottom half and she is only a 10 for reference you know! paid to promote and plugs he own non descript China bag , like really does that bag scream wow! Warehouse full of that style that Boutiques can churn out for about £25 even if leather .
Must be a big feed on offer her kept man is tagging along we know he loves a good auld free bit of grub, and of course she will take him to BT and treat him , fuel and time claimed on expenses..
watch the post later , all giddy and hyper about how excited she is and how she has said the do it this way or that way, they need to show her the highway ! I won’t shop there again that’s for sure .
---
Housemate with benefits needs hip replacement how he lifting weights and walk carring dog.
Housemate with benefits 🤣🤣🤣 love it, great description. @Noseymc123
---
Housemate with benefits 🤣🤣🤣 love it, great description. @Noseymc123

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
In all the high end clothes she has that is what she chose to wear...fashion influencer I think not Lisa...does she not own a pair of jeans and a decent blazer that she could have worn with a t-shirt if she wanted to dress casually. That outfit is terrible on her she has zero style. It's amazing how often she gets it wrong these days.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.