Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to her leaky bladder
she never had it in the first place. she jumped on the whole menopause bandwagon so she could sell all the shite supplements that oonagh was promoting. not a word on it since. she apparently started hrt but i would say she had to pay for it, so no more was to be had. she actually does my head in.

Reactions: 9
Michelle Up the Lane is now doing Sinead Keary

Reactions: 4
Michelle Up the Lane is now doing Sinead Keary
Not surprising. She'll take anything and everything possible. I've seen Ystyle, Style Fairy, Sinead deblogger and some others flogging Sinead Keary.

I don't follow Michelle up the lane. She bought her followers and is just trying to be the next LLL

Reactions: 8
Michelle up the lane is another self obsessed narcissist… and definitely bought all her followers. A total dose who wants to be like this one They all smack of greed and desperation which is a bit sad for women in their 50’s or thereabouts

Reactions: 7
Michelle has been doing Sinead along time a lot of them have been. Sineads label is like spotlight nearly, but no one does it as bad as Lisa. It’s clear she doesn’t want to do other brands anymore she just wants to sell her own crap and it’s only beginning. I think once the mansion is built and decorated to her standards she will drop a lot as she will see herself as Pippa and so-so -me !!!

Reactions: 7
All of the insta huns are just ridiculous at this stage...trying to get everything for free and make a fast euro...I'd say there's a few followers
True...she is only using them so she can copy them...she seems to be not doing Chlo Bo or Lodi anymore either so it looks like she won't be bringing out her own label shoes or silver charm bracelets anytime soon

You’re bang on, she’s using the brands abs the silly sheep to fund the “bitch manor” (best reference yet here by a fellow tattler), she’s already shit on a few brands, fall outs etc but she’s so consumed with her own brand she’s really doing an appalling job of promoting brands that are currently PAYING her. As @SunnyKat said you would be mortified that Irish brands stoop so low to use her. I’ve yet to see her “promoting a brand where she doesn’t babble on about her brand, show or wear the rotten sweatshirts, have murph murph murph jumping on her/licking her face or mauling what’s she’s showing….it’s just unbelievable that anyone would pay her a cent for such sloppiness!!

Reactions: 10
She is the biggest Cunt on Insta.
And there is a few, I follow some big accounts !!! but couldn’t be bothered commenting on them, they are absolutely vile the way they go on and think it’s normal there is alot of them that need serious help. But I have never watched one as GREEDY as this #itch it never stops and it’s the way she has developed her page to this absolute drivel daily, it’s actually comical at this stage. I’ve said it before but I can’t wait for it to burst especially on this cow. Sorry for the rant

Reactions: 16
She really is a cunt. It is clear that Chris hates the camera shoved in his face, but she doesn't care. Anything for a laugh at someone elses expense.

Reactions: 13
She really is a cunt. It is clear that Chris hates the camera shoved in his face, but she doesn't care. Anything for a laugh at someone elses expense.
Calling him by his full name and the tone ‘Christopher’ is a total piss take of him!! And it’s not the first time either. Jesus the freebie’s must really be worth it to stay around her

Reactions: 10
That stupid fucking dance and grinning like a loon gives me rage!
this!! what also gives me the rage is the tee-hee-hee stupid giggle after every sentence, the way she mauls everything (including the dog) with her big hands, she just grabs all the products roughly, the thigh slapping when she is “modelling” the stupid hand gestures when she is “modelling”’ the whispering voice when promoting something “expensive” the hyper loud voice when she is “crashing websites” & fooling her sheep, the sweet little girl voice when sucking up 2 Chris ( dunno why I always get the impression she’s in total
awe of him or half scared of annoying him) I could go on tee-hee-hee-heeeee ugggghhhh. Must watch dancing with the stars this weekend, Do
they show the audience much! I would love to
see how she behaves in a crowd!

Reactions: 13
She's a melt the head this week, I've flicked passed her stories quicker than Hussain bolt because she's so ANNOYING
I love that she pushes Oonagh and everyone else for discounts for "her girls" and nearly embarrasses them into it , here's a novel idea
HOW ABOUT A DISCOUNT ON YOUR OWN TAT LISA ???? TO SHOW "YOUR GIRLS" SOME APPRECIATION ON "SUPPORTING" YOU
(AKA: filling your pockets/building your mansion)

Reactions: 18
I'm shook people will pay 60 euro for a SWEATSHIRT!!! with a big ugly pink thing on the front. What is wrong with people, I've bought some influencer stuff in my time tbf but jesus those sweatshirts are a total rip off!

Reactions: 14
And here we go , same ole , boring as #uck . She will sit on her hole all day posting screenshots of that dreadful sweatshirt ... The hype she creates and the mad deluded sheep can’t see through it . It really is a cult , they are totally brainwashed .
later she will come on with Pufter the dog licking her, only attention she gets is from the dog, no hugs , cuddles or kisses from her kept man . Not once does he state he likes this or that on her , say he likes Silk , says he is proud of her, loves her . It’s her always asking him questions with the phone stuck in his face , always the car driving so he can’t walk away , sometimes you can see his jaw clenching. You like this don’t you Chris, you like that don’t you Chris in that voice she puts in, it must drive him mad .No hand lovingly placed on the leg while driving, or holding her hand, basically no normal loving couple gestures. He puts up with it for the lifestyle she has given him . As another poster stated ‘he is delighted to be driving her cars ‘ of course he is . A lifestyle a million miles from before he met her ? What was he driving when he met her ?

Reactions: 8
in fairness its a lifestyle very few can aspire too. But she always traps him in car when he cannot get up and leave. My other half hates sm on no channels and doesn't take me posting him or the kids at all (which I get and respect).

Reactions: 6
Did she say she was going to be in the audience? I tend to watch her stories with the sound off

Reactions: 3
When she posts screenshots of the orders coming in and gives updates on how many manky sweatshirts have sold all I can see is Mr Byrnes (Simpsons) rubbing his hands with glee. The greed is palpable!!

Reactions: 11
What is all this about him never saying he is proud of her etc? He would hardly say that when she is filming him like

I think there both in this relationship for convenience.He gets free lifestyle she gets pretend she in loved up relationship cause she knows no one else would stick her

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.