Lisa's Lust List #22 Murph eating her hat, selling her branded tat, ads as always flat to the mat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question for any of you with a retail background on here - why, if stuff is selling is she not restocking it? My basic understanding would be that if something is selling you order more as there is demand for it but she is not doing that and am wondering why not. Is it not as simple as saying to the supplier I’ll have xx more of product number xxx. I know she’s very busy designing 😃😃😃but surely has time to shoot an email to her Chinese supplier. Is it that the slow boat from China wouldn’t have the winter stuff over til mid summer? Just, as she never misses a trick it’s strange that she’s not capitalising on the gullible sheep and having enough stock to satisfy the “alleged” demand.
Because, as always, Lisa is lying. Your basic understanding is correct, if something is in demand, you order more. We don't see any other huns, or brands saying "this is hugely popular, but I'm not restocking!" Once in a while, you bring in an exclusive, limited edition, but not every single thing you sell.

I have 2 theories. Either she buys left over stock that the supplier has no more material of (buying like this you can get a great deal) and/or it's to hype the sheeple up to buy before it's gone. She like to remind them not to miss out. There have been a few things she's said she won't have more of and then reorders. It's all hyper selling with her.

And her stories about it taking long amounts of time to restock, like the hat/scarf set, is BS. If she can reorder, it can be here in weeks. She didn't sell them as fast as she thought, she's sold them to all the sheeple who will buy them, so she's not bringing in more just to sit in the warehouse.

She drives me absolutely mad with these lies. Working in wholesale I know exactly what it's like and Pinocchio over there does nothing but lie about the process

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree I think it will be almost €200 and will sell out

I've several branded bags I've bought over the years on sale for less than that and way nicer than Fleecya one which is very similar to one I got in Penneys a few years ago for a tenner 🤣🤣
Ridiculous price...you can get any very good labels for under 200e...am thinking Guess Bags or Ted Baker...any boutique stocks well known fashion brand bags for that price...Lisas will be something totally generic that you could get in Dunnes....Tk Maxx another place to get great bags at a discount...they often have Michael Kors or Donna K bags

Reactions: 11
No mention of Aishling Murphy on her stories just shows how self absorbed she is especially as it happened where she lives

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I have an 11 year old... that never, ever, ever, ever could happen
Well mammy you won’t be rich as long as you are following this con artist Lisa McGowan!! She will fleece you of every penny! Chelsea please get a REAL job!

Reactions: 13
Was she a little more manic than usual today? Was I the only one who noticed her fingers in the dogs mouth.. and she then proceeded to push her Invisalign with them 🤢 I am a huge dog lover and have two of my own, that was gross! Does she know what dogs spend their time licking 😂

probably the only influencer in Ireland that did not acknowledge what a significant day today was… given it’s her home town that was left reeling by last years tragic events, I stupidly thought she would show some solidarity for the ongoing pain of family, friends, colleagues, villages, towns and communities impacted by such a tragic tragic loss… obviously does not give a f##k!
#shewasgoingforarun

Reactions: 15
Was she a little more manic than usual today? Was I the only one who noticed her fingers in the dogs mouth.. and she then proceeded to push her Invisalign with them 🤢 I am a huge dog lover and have two of my own, that was gross! Does she know what dogs spend their time licking 😂

probably the only influencer in Ireland that did not acknowledge what a significant day today was… given it’s her home town that was left reeling by last years tragic events, I stupidly thought she would show some solidarity for the ongoing pain of family, friends, colleagues, villages, towns and communities impacted by such a tragic tragic loss… obviously does not give a f##k!
#shewasgoingforarun
I think she is becoming more manic by the day - the greed is unreal and every order adds to the manic behaviour

I missed that with the fingers in dogs mouth 🙈 unreal

She's going to try and say 1 year ago today as it was a Friday, bet you any money, or a hat and scarf set :)

Reactions: 4
Dug these out if my archives this morning

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Dug these out if my archives this morning
She is disgusting. I don't know how the people of Tuallamore stand her. Happy as Larry with her hat and a local girl brutally murdered. Not a mention of it yesterday either Then these local businesses give her free tit. Like how could you even acknowledge her. I messaged her after that day as I was a follower until that day to say how disappointed I was in her and maybe if she aplogised, people would some what understand. She read the message and I have subsequently been blocked.

• Angry
  • Sick
Question for any of you with a retail background on here - why, if stuff is selling is she not restocking it? My basic understanding would be that if something is selling you order more as there is demand for it but she is not doing that and am wondering why not. Is it not as simple as saying to the supplier I’ll have xx more of product number xxx. I know she’s very busy designing 😃😃😃but surely has time to shoot an email to her Chinese supplier. Is it that the slow boat from China wouldn’t have the winter stuff over til mid summer? Just, as she never misses a trick it’s strange that she’s not capitalising on the gullible sheep and having enough stock to satisfy the “alleged” demand.
When I was in retail I often done forward ordering , 6 months ahead , depending on popularity of styles etc you could not always restock . Now these were decent designer brands designed by real designers from across the globe. Spring/Summer woukd start arriving mid to end January and July/August for Autumn/Winter . This fashion expert has sunglasses from Sept to Jan, hats scarves sweatshirts in hot summertime . She is erratic all over the place .
The other side of my business for bags, accessories, Made in Italy clothing I would go direct to the wholesalers , that was fast fashion buy styles usually remained very similar . If a style was popular with my customers I would top up every 2 to 3 weeks . (God I miss that side , buying)
Now this ole hen cuts the middle man out , she deals direct with China factories, choosing from their catelogues , yet claims now she has a special designer , now not just any old designer she has a SPECIAL one 🤣 thought she designer herself 🤣🤣, no visits to the factories , they don’t visit her 🤣 Cutting out the wholesalers just like Born Fashions has she is getting products cheap as chips , she probably watched and copied Joanie and a few more Huns, and we all know she had no ideas of her own ! No Lisa your response does not convince us . Jasus you are on Tattle more than me 🤣🤣 Getting a tad rattled by the Tattlers again by any chance ?🙊🙊🙊

Browsing for sunglasses she used to promote and came across this video 28/9/2018 .. it’s on her grid post , she is totally off the scale, won some award and she was apparently ill . If not seen it you got to watch it 🤣🤣🤣 i would post link but it’s direct from Insta so I am not sure if I can .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Saying her supplier had to buy new tools to make her ugly design and she's not going to bother to use it. That would cost hundreds, no supplier would buy a new tool just for you and not charge you. But Lisa is using her sheeples money so maybe she doesn't care how she wastes it....

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Sending messages to herself again . F🤬🤬k off with your made up messages , no one on this Earth gets so many messages on items they have bought and paid for . They PAID for them!! They paid over the odds for cheap tat!! They done you a favour..
Just seen this on Born , I thought a few had made comments ???
For all those working for a Narcissist 🤣🤣🤣 how very apt

Attachments

Reactions: 2
What do they all do with the fabulous packaging - hopefully into the recycling bin🙄

Why can't she just stop with the sharing of the sheep's messages. No one wants to be reading that made up shite. Good God almighty it's brain draining trying to get to the end of her stories.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.