Lisa's Lust List #22 Murph eating her hat, selling her branded tat, ads as always flat to the mat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I predict lots of walks with the dog in her future. So that she can walk around to her house to update us (bombard us with!!) Where everything will go and what plans are for the garden, honestly cannot see her filling that place with plastic grass😳 but she probably will💁 one of many bad choices to come 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
They might be displaying the wonderfully boxes on display cabinets , next it will be a fake book like Chanel or LV to sit on the coffee tables .

Ahhhh ffs , what is wrong with them ?

Bet she tore them parcels open hoping there was a new coffee machine that she was on a hinting beg for yesterday ... Notice how the scarf is always folded up in the dogs mouth . Clever doggie knows how to fold clothes before putting them in his mouth 🤣 . I have a small dog that has a bra fetish when she takes off with one it drags along the floor . Dopes she think we are all dopes like her . Stop your staging for the gram it’s a tad boring . As for the gruff voice Murph Murphhhhhh 🙊
WTAF is wrong with this dope of a sheep, like seriously? pretending to brush her teeth while wearing the hat & scarf, God Lord this just sums up all the sheeps mentality doesn’t it? absolutely pathetic. To even go to the trouble of taking this picture to send to her “Queen” at least she had the sense to lock herself in the bathroom cos the hubby would probably think shes lost the plot, state of her 🙃 they are actually getting worse & even more brainwashed by Queen Lisa

Very condescending isn’t she? why so smart Lisa when these simple minded women are paying for your new home, car etc etc? also hate how she inserts smiley emoji just to soften her reply. Horrible old bi**h you are Lisa McGowan, I would hate to know or meet you. Can’t believe that video from last year of her prancing down the street when that poor girl was murdered, (I didn’t see it when she posted it last year) my God she really is totally self centred & living in her own tiny world. I reckon she knows nothing of whats going on in the real world. With all the selling & giggling playing with the ponce of a dog she hasn’t a clue of what is happening in the world let alone in her home town.🙃

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
WTAF is wrong with this dope of a sheep, like seriously? pretending to brush her teeth while wearing the hat & scarf, God Lord this just sums up all the sheeps mentality doesn’t it? absolutely pathetic. To even go to the trouble of taking this picture to send to her “Queen” at least she had the sense to lock herself in the bathroom cos the hubby would probably think shes lost the plot, state of her 🙃 they are actually getting worse & even more brainwashed by Queen Lisa

Very condescending isn’t she? why so smart Lisa when these simple minded women are paying for your new home, car etc etc? also hate how she inserts smiley emoji just to soften her reply. Horrible old bi**h you are Lisa McGowan, I would hate to know or meet you. Can’t believe that video from last year of her prancing down the street when that poor girl was murdered, (I didn’t see it when she posted it last year) my God she really is totally self centred & living in her own tiny world. I reckon she knows nothing of whats going on in the real world. With all the selling & giggling playing with the ponce of a dog she hasn’t a clue of what is happening in the world let alone in her home town.🙃
Rude as duck! That sheep is basically complimenting her (kissing her ass) by placing her sunglasses with her own collection of ACTUAL designers and this one makes a smarmy arsed comment like that🙄😡
The sheep is also showing off her (good few hundred euros worth of) sunglasses too 💁🤣

Reactions: 6
Why are the sheeps scarves nearly choking them and she's nearly falling over hers it's that long. 🐍
Because they are not what she was showing originally, not the first time it's been mentioned. Here's a close up

.......and they have destroyed that dog. He's running the house and the original owners must be absolutely sick of it........Hi Lisa McGowan, the next time that dog licks your face take a look at this screenshot I took especially for you.

Attachments

• Haha
Fleeceya and Chelinda probably look at that photo of that sheep brushing her teeth wearing "not the original" hat/scarf set and are rubbing their hands in glee saying "gotcha ya sucker, we have you rightly sucked in". Have these sheep any self respect?

Reactions: 5
It is plain to see there is a difference, espically with the biscuit one.

So the sample hat and scarf set is not the same as the one she is selling to the sheep??? Does she decide the pricing based on the sample and then what they receive does not match the sample??? Wow she should be getting called out big time so the sheep should be looking for their money back.

And better still why was her kept man taking photos of a young man half naked .. Strange pair
Crusty always looks like he is just visiting , still in work clothes sitting on her for show uncomfortable chair . He never looks relaxed , most guys get in from work , quick shower , bit of food that might be cooked for him from time to time , then lounge on sofa , floor whatever . Sure don’t we all like to walk in the door now and then, our other half home all day and a nice smell of something cooking hits you . Not all the time just now and then . He must come in to a dreary grey show house (grey getting very dated now) any wonder he always looks miserable . He did have a clenched jaw when he seen the big giddy woman in her fifties had the phone on him again .
He told her to go and show the pink hat and scarf 🤣🤣 poor fecker probably wanted a bit of peace . He genuinely does not look a happy man always looks stressed , even on his freebie holidays, eating out etc his poses always look staged .

Reactions: 1
The woman running, I get attached to them!!! Ffs is she for real! Utter b🤬🤬🤬ox that spurts from her lying mouth is unreal . Reality is she coukd not give two flying f🤬🤬🤬ks once she has had the sheep’s money 💰.
Totally agree the samples she shows are much longer than actual ones customers receive .. Samples are just that , samples , they are just sent out to give an idea as to what the product is going to be like , sizing is never the same as the actual finished garment .
Would the sheep now not be sick and tired of seeing them huge horrid glasses by now. What does she look like , hat scarf and fecking sunglasses in the rain. Are the other brands drying up ? Not as many PS or Born lately ??

Reactions: 2
I'll admit I watched the vid of him with the dog with no sound so I missed the part where he said to her to show the pink scarf, so went back and the whole thing is gone and put in a reel with music,😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 THEN just now she's showing the pink set saying Chris told her to show it, trying to make it out like he didn't say it in a get the phone off me and go fick off and sell your pink scarf🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hey fleece he musta checked your bank balance and your were short of a few thousand so sent ya selling😂😂😂😂at the weekend too😳😳😳

Reactions: 3
Why did she not give one to his mother when she was over there ?
‘Every time Ye see me in them Ye all want them’ what a Narcissist.
No we don’t ! Just the brainwashed who are sucked in by fake messages that you and your ladies in waiting concocted up..
Advise on how to look after a dog , yeah right !! Rule 1. .Let the eat knickers, slippers and anything else the big unruly things puts in his mouth or she shoves in it for the gram
Rule 2. let him lick your face after licking his butt
Rule 3 lots of operations that apparently her vet finds funny
Rule4. Walks on busy roads with lead in one hand and phone in the other so I can show off cheap 💩 and talk 💩
Rule 5. Find a free groomers ..........

The size of the glasses on her face . Will her friends and family not tell her fgs ... looks bloody awful .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
So the hat fits big and small heads perfectly, it’s sooo snug and warm and you can run 7 miles wearing it and won’t sweat….right.
And we’re on stories today showing the pink although they’re flying out but would make a great valentine gift.

• Heart
  • Haha
Ahhh will his Mammy send her a pic wearing it ?? Maybe I should not have said that , she will be on the phone to the poor woman now mithering her now..
God Crusty is apparently getting very involved in selling her products , now we only got her word for that though and we all know how much that means.
Maybe another holiday offer might get him to let you stick the phone in his face and he can tell us all how wonderful your products are, how wonderful you are, how much he loves you, how his life has become enriched since meeting you, how he can’t wait to share his life with you in YOUR new mansion... 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She’s literally laughing at the 🐑 with all the orders since she showed the pink set. I must show the blue later!
Also if she’s a ‘designer’ how come she has a sample of cashmere socks? Did she design them…or was the logo just going on them too??

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 she thought she was onto a good thing doing the poll for mens bodylotion, 70 odd % said men don't wear it. She will come on one of the days emphasising the importance of mens moisturising or some other shite.

• Haha
D'ya notice how she NEVER gets sarky with direct questions to do with her own brand 💁 but if she's selling for others it's a different story.... y'know the passive aggressive reply of 'oh good morning"....or the "how are you" shite before answering 🙄

The sunglasses are huge Charlene Flanagan bought them and tried them on in her stories no reshare from Lisa but they took over half her face looked ridiculous on her

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.