Lisa's Lust List #22 Murph eating her hat, selling her branded tat, ads as always flat to the mat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her imaginary friend Pippa flogging a Teddy fleece for €65 mid Jan , new arrivals 🤣 I got a lovely one almost identical for £19 in the Debenhams sale online a few weeks ago .. Fgs sake the sheep must know how to google search , how to upload a photo and 99% of the time they will find the same or similar for a fraction of the price .. Is there really that much spare money floating around Ireland ???
These sheep act like they are in a cult and she is their leader , they all dress the same , buy everything she promotes be it clothes, homeware ..walk around posing in stupid hats wearing glasses ,they look like Aliens in huge sunglasses . Why is some reporter not picking up on this type ofSocial media cult in the the 21st century... some are like Stepford wives .

What do they all do with the fabulous packaging - hopefully into the recycling bin🙄
They might be displaying the wonderfully boxes on display cabinets , next it will be a fake book like Chanel or LV to sit on the coffee tables .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now you know girls, Lisa gives all her PR gifts to charities, charities local to her in fact.... stating this right after she's been called out her for NOT supporting local :rolleyes: Tell us Lisa, what are the local charities that you support :unsure:

Did Dermalogic give her permission to give away the sets? Cheap Lisa saving the best ones to give to her sheeple so they can say what great value the raffle prizes were.

Reactions: 6
The wan hiding in the bathroom taking pictures of the Lisa purchases so she could send to the friend without the husband knowing just about sums up what’s so wrong with all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What do they all do with the fabulous packaging - hopefully into the recycling bin🙄
They might be displaying the wonderfully boxes on display cabinets , next it will be a fake book like Chanel or LV to sit on the coffee tables .

Ahhhh ffs , what is wrong with them ?

Bet she tore them parcels open hoping there was a new coffee machine that she was on a hinting beg for yesterday ... Notice how the scarf is always folded up in the dogs mouth . Clever doggie knows how to fold clothes before putting them in his mouth 🤣 . I have a small dog that has a bra fetish when she takes off with one it drags along the floor . Dopes she think we are all dopes like her . Stop your staging for the gram it’s a tad boring . As for the gruff voice Murph Murphhhhhh 🙊

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Ahhhh ffs , what is wrong with them ?

Bet she tore them parcels open hoping there was a new coffee machine that she was on a hinting beg for yesterday ... Notice how the scarf is always folded up in the dogs mouth . Clever doggie knows how to fold clothes before putting them in his mouth 🤣 . I have a small dog that has a bra fetish when she takes off with one it drags along the floor . Dopes she think we are all dopes like her . Stop your staging for the gram it’s a tad boring . As for the gruff voice Murph Murphhhhhh 🙊
My god that lady looks absolutely ridiculous. Never mind the hat and scarf, the glasses are absolutely huge and way too big for her face. It's actually cringe worthy seeing how these grown women are acting. 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

Reactions: 19
Very unfair of her to show the PT topless.

If roles were reversed, there would be uproar.

She is a witch.
Showing a foto of your half naked PT on IG is allowed but giving names of winners to her prizes is a problem😳🤣🤣🤣🤣
(ALSO!!!My PT always kept their clothes on💁 wonder how she got this?😳)

AND I wonder if a 50 yo woman popped up a foto of Darragh half naked working out would she be as delighted 🤔

Reactions: 16
Showing a foto of your half naked PT on IG is allowed but giving names of winners to her prizes is a problem😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

AND I wonder if a 50 yo woman popped up a foto of Darragh half naked working out would she be as delighted 🤔
So true and showing her neighbours houses yesterday if it was any else they’d be up the steps of the high court, one rule for her disgusting cow 😡

Reactions: 10

Didn’t she say chris sent it as she thought at first it was him until she saw he had hair and was wondering why he had his top off in the gym?

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she say chris sent it as she thought at first it was him until she saw he had hair and was wondering why he had his top off in the gym?
Ok so, the PT session is for Chris, I still ask WHY has the PT instructor got his top off 💁 AND why does she think it's ok to post it to her millions of followers💁 not ok in my book

Reactions: 9
Ya she did but why did he feel the need to send it on to her and take it?? Total invasion of privacy, if shoe was on other foot she would not like it, but ok for her to post that to all her followers

Anyone else think how uncomfortable that house looks. Miserable night here, fire on etc. That house, still in work clothes, the dog on top of him, most uncomfortable chair, not a curtain or a blind closed. It is a show house, not a home.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think how uncomfortable that house looks. Miserable night here, fire on etc. That house, still in work clothes, the dog on top of him, most uncomfortable chair, not a curtain or a blind closed. It is a show house, not a home.
Not even a nice show house, it's a definite reflection of its owner, cold hearted b**ch

We've all that grey cold lifeless decor to look forward to on a grander scale with the new gaff🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why are the sheeps scarves nearly choking them and she's nearly falling over hers it's that long. 🐍

• Haha
The dog was getting automatic loving attention from crusty at the beginning of that vid (him with the dog lying on him) the minute he realizes he's being recorded he stares at TV, the dog stretches and lolls head to one side, no more automatic reaction from crusty to rub dog, only his jaw clenching tighter, he clearly does not want to be recorded you fcuking mare of a stupid woman! 😳😡🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The dog was getting automatic loving attention from crusty at the beginning of that vid (him with the dog lying on him) the minute he realizes he's being recorded he stares at TV, the dog stretches and lolls head to one side, no more automatic reaction from crusty to rub dog, only his jaw clenching tighter, he clearly does not want to be recorded you fcuking mare of a stupid woman! 😳😡🤣🤣🤣
It just screams he can’t bear her and I get that, I really do. She’s so irritatingly annoying, one rule for her and one for everyone else! Does this woman not know basic privacy and boundaries??

• Haha
He actually tells her to put the phone down

Reactions: 2
My god that lady looks absolutely ridiculous. Never mind the hat and scarf, the glasses are absolutely huge and way too big for her face. It's actually cringe worthy seeing how these grown women are acting. 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈
Not to mention the swimming hat look alike that she worked so hard not to produce 🤣yes even the bathroom is to good to wear this tat 😉 😜

Lusana shoe boutique, alter ego, Jenny glow, gosh makeup, Brooke & shoals, dibi Milano brand ambassador all gone….Lisa I think the list is longer than the list of brands you currently have….here’s an old pic of her “amigos”!!
Someone should ask Linda does lisa have a discount code anymore for bellamianta

You're absolutely right. She'll wear it to death until it sells out, at home, walking the dog... but we won't see it if she makes one of her rare appearances at an event. All those PS and Born dresses that are "perfect" for occasions, but she's never worn one outside of her dressing area

Any guesses what her next china/ali express item will be? Sunglasses and perfume - rip off from Jenny Glow, Workout wear - rip off from Ispy, Button down shirts - rip off of Pamela Scott, Candle - rip off of Brook and Shoal. Handbag- rip off from boutique. Sweatshirts - rip off from any store that sells them. Did I miss anything? She's replaced most of her Chlobo with designer... perhaps a stack of ugly bracelets? Decor items to rip off Adaline? Travel pants to rip off Ninas? What else does she sell over and over again and knows her sheeple love?
Fat frog to rip of the washing windows lad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.