Lisa's Lust List #22 Murph eating her hat, selling her branded tat, ads as always flat to the mat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very unfair of her to show the PT topless.

If roles were reversed, there would be uproar.

She is a witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone here said the other day none of her fake messages are asking about the price of the bag

Thanks for asking that today Chelinda/Fleecya 👍
That was myself 🙂 oh I missed that post then, did she reply as to much they would be ? When that big stupid dog starts licking I just can’t watch or listen , it gives me the ick.

Reactions: 3
What a dope sheep 🐑 posing and sending it hoping she would be seen on her cult leaders posts. Well she has made it to Tattle 🤣 well it’s on a Public account . Sorry though , she really has some desperate needy sheep following her .
Our and about in the standard uniform of the drug dealers all that was missing was her sidekick in his Canada Goose , fear not though he will soon be twinning with her when the make hat and scarves arrive from China . Seriously though it was blowing a Gale and there she is wearing sunglasses 😎 did they have wipers on ? She looks a bloody state . The bloody stupid Spirograph logo stuck right in the middle , most are on the side .
Wow though she was manic again this morning , she must not have a wink of sleep judging by the eyes , her mind must race thinking what else to copy for her sheep.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
That was myself 🙂 oh I missed that post then, did she reply as to much they would be ? When that big stupid dog starts licking I just can’t watch or listen , it gives me the ick.
It was one of her screenshots of praise to her from her. She said when she perfects the bag, dustbag and packaging then she will know what to charge - but we all know the answer: far too much!

Reactions: 11
Anyone think she might be trying to use ‘not wearing on your head ‘ as an excuse to not accept returns ?? Very strange how she keeps repeating that ?they must be very flimsy . I am sure I have seen pics of her wearing designer glasses on her head? Never once has that been stated to me when I have purchased sunglasses and there have been many over the years , from designer to non designer . I wear on my head if in and out of shops , not risking leaving on counters and never seeing them again. Ok many a time I freak out ‘where are my glasses ‘ daughter ;they are on your head mother .
Will she have the ladies in waiting there inspecting returns with a tape measure . I bet she gets a fair few . I hope they would take her to trading standards if she refused returns/refunds. Buying online you actually got more rights , well you have in the UK.

Reactions: 8
Almost being choked in a meeting to get a feel of the scarf :rolleyes: what does she have catnip in it to make people around her China tat act crazy?? It's a 70% wool hat... one that is available in practically every clothing shop. Chelsea should consider a career in fiction writing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why would a 14 year old be wishing that Lisa would bring out green pjs,and picking her birthday and Christmas presents???? I know I can’t listen to Lisa if my daughter is around as she hates her voice 😂😂the messages are laughable and worrying and some sheep thanked her for helping her out with regards to Lodi, interesting after it was mentioned here last night !!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does she just sit there taking screenshots of the orders coming in 🤑🤑🤑🤑
She has the calculator beside her doing the maths when each order comes in: 2 & 3 = 7 - she is a perfectionist after all 😉

Missing another night out must have been no freebie rooms in the Hyatt

• Haha
It was one of her screenshots of praise to her from her. She said when she perfects the bag, dustbag and packaging then she will know what to charge - but we all know the answer: far too much!
€150 -180€ anyone be mad to pay anything like that for an unknown branded bag when you can get a wel know branded bag in kildare village

• Heart
€150 -180€ anyone be mad to pay anything like that for an unknown branded bag when you can get a wel know branded bag in kildare village
I agree I think it will be almost €200 and will sell out

I've several branded bags I've bought over the years on sale for less than that and way nicer than Fleecya one which is very similar to one I got in Penneys a few years ago for a tenner 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
You can get the smallest Marc Jacobs tote bag for €195 and that’s a bag that’s recognisable and fairly well known. She does think very highly of her brand.

The only one who should not wear the glasses on their head is herself.......her head is so bleeping huge from thinking she is tit hot. The amount of shite she is bringing out this year, surely to god the bubble has to burst. Please, if anyone knows a journalist, will ye get them onto this gobshite and investigate her

• Heart
Can’t see a removal story? Has it been deleted?
was a screenshot of a message from someone at a removal for a teacher and she got a comment that the scarf was perfect for the night. that was in it and other BS

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Question for any of you with a retail background on here - why, if stuff is selling is she not restocking it? My basic understanding would be that if something is selling you order more as there is demand for it but she is not doing that and am wondering why not. Is it not as simple as saying to the supplier I’ll have xx more of product number xxx. I know she’s very busy designing 😃😃😃but surely has time to shoot an email to her Chinese supplier. Is it that the slow boat from China wouldn’t have the winter stuff over til mid summer? Just, as she never misses a trick it’s strange that she’s not capitalising on the gullible sheep and having enough stock to satisfy the “alleged” demand.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.