Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evan

VIP Member
Well girls the newsletter dropped this AM.
For those of you lucky not to receive it....I'd hate you to miss out, here it is....******LONG BULLETIN INCOMING***"* SORRY*****

Well girls here's what struck me about it.
Well girls 2022 was hectic.
Well girls she needed the break.
Well girls she spent it with himself his son her son mammy n daddy 😴😴😴😴
Well girls she wouldn't be brave enough to host Xmas dinner
(let's be honest she could well afford it! And probably get it catered for free if she was 😑
ALSO m&s do everything ready for the oven, even the shittest cook could manage😑 )
WELL GIRLS (she says this a lot).
Well girls she's building a houseπŸ’πŸ™„
because daddy closed the office and she has no room to store all deliveries 😴😴 (would have been cheaper to rent an office ye tight holeπŸ’)

Loves where she lives, but no space for deliveries and no garden space for outdoor office, so she's moving across the road and building a huge house to accommodate thisπŸ’πŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
(I'm fed up typing "well girls'!🀣)
But what struck me in this part was there was no mention of how much she loved living where she is, missing close neighbors, friends, it having been a lovely area etc considering she's lived there all of daraghs life, she even calls it her "safe haven" for her and the prince after the break up of the marriage 😳😳😳not even a mention of friends HE would have made in the estate they're in 😳😳😳 VERY VERY ODD πŸ˜³πŸ’

Now the big kicker in this was , we all know her attention to detail, she's a details girl πŸ˜‰ her fundraiser went ahead this year (she wasn't going to do it cuz of last year's "negativity" towards her fundraiser πŸ™„) but she did and was delighted to have chosen BERNARDO'S!!!!!! mis spelt the feckin name! AND more than once !!!!! It's
B A R N A R D O S! 😑😑😑😑More importantly n mention of if they already got the money raised, which is oddπŸ’

ALSO magenta sweatshirt was restyled (really???πŸ’).she doesn't want to keep things the same yadda yadda yadda....(click here to buy)
The "luxury" hats n scarves are here for the cold weather (click here to buy) ...... Sell sell sell πŸ™„
Sunglasses are huge hit - more stock on the way πŸ™„

Del Boy Trotter has nothing on this one for the selling, Q "only fools and horses" theme tune , apt.song for the sheep (fools) and the STABLE. pieces 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1200 lucky sheep will be fleeced in February, 🀣🀣🀣going to her sold out show. This will be the last time her shows will be in "this format" but you never know "what the future brings" in "Lisa land"!!!! (More flogging more shit at a stratospheric level IMHO πŸ’- mansion won't fund itself!)
(Booking out the O2 in Dublin next? Actually setting up her very own tullamore QVC channel live every day from her newly built McGowl manor πŸ’who knows......who caresπŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£)

That GIRLS is my report πŸ’if I suffered reading it, you can suffer the synopsis of it 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Evan

VIP Member
Suggestion:
The build of her mansion will take over a year, leaves plenty of time to shift more gear, d'ya know crusty bought her a moncler?

NEVER tried a title, have no problem if it's crap,no offence taken, someone can definitely do better 🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 25

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Ashling was murdered the 12th of January, Lisa McGowan was bouncing around Tullamore 13th of January proclaiming what a beautiful day it was showing off her hat and scarf set... and she decides to have delivery in December, almost 11 months later, during the busiest shipping week???? And someone is supposed to feel sorry for her that there is a delay? Can we all say delusional??? 1 in 300 being checked in customs means you have a high chance of your shipment being stopped. Huge volumes of goods go through customs every day. Lisa did you think that customs gives a shit who you are and yours should pass without inspection? Feckin eejit. Karma is giving you what you deserve you lying thieving cow.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Evan

VIP Member
When Pippa was moving house a few years ago she didn't jump up and down and wave it in everyone's face, when so su moved into her glam mansion or installed her cigar room, she gave it a look on IG but she didn't jump up and down on the couch showing it off, not that these two examples are above reproach, however it's "HOW" they reveal or share that is eons above the vulgar way she has done this,
Yes, by all means, be delighted for yourself that you've done this "on your own" or as I would put it "off the paycheck of others"πŸ’ , but read the room! Know your audience! Especially with the current economic climate! And stop with the fake tears FFS πŸ™„ it also speaks volumes that she has no close friends to turn to at time of such celebration πŸ’ that she has to go to IG to "share"
And this bullshit of thanks for supporting me crap just rattles my cage big time! It should be thanks for buying off me!

End of rant........for now.......until next timeπŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Evan

VIP Member
I'd say the real reason for less phone time by fleece is himself gave an ultimatum, him or the phone,! I'd say it was BIG blow up after the Edinburgh visit to the wee ma! Hence the lack of him on IG
It prob went like this:
Geh me n mah muder off yer foon, stop Lukin' ah dah foon 24/7 , or am ah-wee ooot duh Durr quicker tha ye kin spell haggisπŸ’πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 20

GenBlg

She must be busy getting organised for party she is throwing in her house tonight. All the Montgomery lifestyle napkins, free wine and decorations will come to use. Cant wait to see which born dress she will wear. Chris on the bbq. Her playing songs on the piano and all their neighbours, family and friends gathered around. Prove the superfans wrong. Go on.

• Haha

SunnyKat

VIP Member
The only clown around is Lisa McGowan. Wearing a set of wedding rings on both hands hoping and wishing Crusty who hates her will some day marry her. The only friends in her life are her designer handbags. She withheld charity money for 4 months so she could figure out her profit and then has the nerve to try AGAIN to use "bullying" to gain donations so that her name will be in the press with a large donation amount. The headlines won't say "Lisa McGowans followers raised XXXXXX" Questioning someone on why their donation has not been made after 4 months is not bullying, you dumb twat. Daddy gave her advice because there is NO ONE ELSE WHO LIKES HER.

I was away for a long business trip and then came home to a full house of a terrible flu... didn't watch her stories but came back to the EXACT same lies a month later. Old dog no new tricks McGowan.

Missed you all and all the hilarious comments about her deplorable behavior. You guys are seriously amazing and so entertaining!

• Heart
Haven't seen Lisa in about 8 months when I unfollowed her after buying some shite she promoted and it was rubbish. Some observations after the long break. 1. She has aged a lot and is starting to look haggard.2 Like looks like she's been crying 3. She's still talking about how great she is 4. She obviously has no one but her parents to ask advice from 5. She pretends she doesn't care about negative feedback but obviously cares a lot. 6. She's made a shit load of money this year and likes people to know.

I'm going to dip in and out because I actually like watching her for the drama but I am not buying one single thing. I'm here just for the hate follow.

• Haha
  • Heart

focusdochas

VIP Member
House is too small, it’s just two of them and a dog and occasionally a visit from her son. Give me strength.

Evan

VIP Member
Oh please let it be an early indicator that all followers are beginning to see through her, I reckon the big fook off McMansion could very well be her undoing πŸ’

Maybe people/sheep starting to put two and two togetherπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

A single woman, early 50's 🀭, "works" on IG, flogs other people's stuff and now flogs her own overpriced tat, does nothing else, as in doesn't break her oblox working 9-5, feed a family, run a home, go grocery shopping, struggle to make ends meet etc....but is promoting herself as country bumpkin "silly ol me" type

Who has now been on a good few fancy hols this year, changed up the car to a range rover and NOW is demolishing a house to rebuild a bigger one WITH a basement😳 # notions 😳

Good ole Irish begrudgery is only ever a big paycheck/big windfall away for some πŸ’ and this could her moment πŸ’

focusdochas

VIP Member
My sister technically got double her disability allowance today but as there’s no payment next week it’s not an extra payment as it has to last her 2 weeks so normal payment. Clearly never had to survive on social welfare if they think it’s a bonus amount.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Question for any of you with a retail background on here - why, if stuff is selling is she not restocking it? My basic understanding would be that if something is selling you order more as there is demand for it but she is not doing that and am wondering why not. Is it not as simple as saying to the supplier I’ll have xx more of product number xxx. I know she’s very busy designing πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒbut surely has time to shoot an email to her Chinese supplier. Is it that the slow boat from China wouldn’t have the winter stuff over til mid summer? Just, as she never misses a trick it’s strange that she’s not capitalising on the gullible sheep and having enough stock to satisfy the β€œalleged” demand.
Because, as always, Lisa is lying. Your basic understanding is correct, if something is in demand, you order more. We don't see any other huns, or brands saying "this is hugely popular, but I'm not restocking!" Once in a while, you bring in an exclusive, limited edition, but not every single thing you sell.

I have 2 theories. Either she buys left over stock that the supplier has no more material of (buying like this you can get a great deal) and/or it's to hype the sheeple up to buy before it's gone. She like to remind them not to miss out. There have been a few things she's said she won't have more of and then reorders. It's all hyper selling with her.

And her stories about it taking long amounts of time to restock, like the hat/scarf set, is BS. If she can reorder, it can be here in weeks. She didn't sell them as fast as she thought, she's sold them to all the sheeple who will buy them, so she's not bringing in more just to sit in the warehouse.

She drives me absolutely mad with these lies. Working in wholesale I know exactly what it's like and Pinocchio over there does nothing but lie about the process

• Heart

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Have β€˜GDPR’ rules changed since last year when the winners names could not be shownβ€¦πŸ€¨

• Heart

Mel33

They might be displaying the wonderfully boxes on display cabinets , next it will be a fake book like Chanel or LV to sit on the coffee tables .

Ahhhh ffs , what is wrong with them ?

Bet she tore them parcels open hoping there was a new coffee machine that she was on a hinting beg for yesterday ... Notice how the scarf is always folded up in the dogs mouth . Clever doggie knows how to fold clothes before putting them in his mouth 🀣 . I have a small dog that has a bra fetish when she takes off with one it drags along the floor . Dopes she think we are all dopes like her . Stop your staging for the gram it’s a tad boring . As for the gruff voice Murph Murphhhhhh πŸ™Š
My god that lady looks absolutely ridiculous. Never mind the hat and scarf, the glasses are absolutely huge and way too big for her face. It's actually cringe worthy seeing how these grown women are acting. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™ˆ

SunnyKat

VIP Member
20230112_092759.jpg

Acetate, polarized, UV400 sunglasses from Jenny Glow 24 euro... and Lisa is not stealing ideas from the brands she works with and marking the items up? Hasn't she been banging on about the acetate, polarization and UV400 being the reason hers are priced so high? SCAM ARTIST MCGOWAN!

• Heart