Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hairdresser is worse to put up with that

She is not disclosing a lot of stuff as ads or gifts. I must report at least three everyday lately
[QUOTE
Report her to Asai , I just had a letter from them saying they are looking into it.. Unless we report her and all the others will keep getting away with it.
Instagram do f🤬🤬🤬k all about reports. .. I see it’s the Aimish hair again , the long stern witch face on her , never looks any different , same boring makeup and hair .. The way she looks at herself in the phone, totally loves her greedy grabby face with everything done for free...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The tullamore hairdresser clearly opened early for her, she's even fixing new tapes onto her false hair🙄🙄 AND she has the cheek to say to her that Denise in pelo will be watching and she'd better do a good job😳😡😡😡😡😡rude ducking cnut aaaarrgghhhhhh🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
she’s really desperate If she’s relying on Denise from pelo to check her hair has she not seen the state of Denise’s own hair

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone know what hairdressers it was?? Asking so I can avoid (poor hoors, probably thought she'd bring loads of new clients) very hard for people around Tullamore to refuse her, I'd they would fear for suffering her wrath!!
I think that why she never posts anything about the town or local shops etc, they won’t pay for her to ‘model’ or ‘showcase’ (wonder will she use those word a now and visit a wee boutique in the town 🤔). I know two of them used her years ago a handful of times but that faded into nothingness. I also know of one lady who she approached looking for freebies and she sent her packing😁. Mucho respect for her😁

Reactions: 17
Will everyone say Good Moring to Mary.

Poor thing, didn't say give the correct greeting.

I mean, is she 50 or 5, why post?? Stupid carry on as usual...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

just seen that and that almost made me press unfollow.....such childish response

I know!!!! I thought it was the most passive aggressive post to date.... Its really getting uncomfortable to see a woman nowadays with everything going on, and lads we have ALL tit going on right now, be so unkind to someone. That woman may have been in between school prep, or in the bogs at work or at traffic lights and simply sent a, quick message... Or even if she just texts that wyn general its not nice to do that and then publish it as like a forewarning... "Girls I don't accept such curt messages, you girls will be shamed!! Have a great morning girls".... Tripe, unkind and very very PA 😔in this current crisis after crisis stage of living here wouldn't you think she would just #bekind

Reactions: 11
These post are always put up after the super kiss ass ones "thank you for all that you do would you have a code for ..." And the thing that gets me is she always lashes out a snappy reply !!!!!!! Double standards much???? Not so much as a "you're welcome", or a "I love to do it"
she's some bee-otch 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When people thank the likes of Lisa do they think she is sitting at home, searching frantically for discount codes for them, for the good of her health?

I'm all for a code, hardly ever buy without one, but certainly don't go out of my way to thank the person who's code I might use. Aren't they getting paid for the amount of codes that are used?

She's not your friend, helping you out and to cut a few pounds in the run up to Christmas - she gets paid to do so. Have some self respect and calm down with the lick arsing.

Reactions: 15
Poor Mary must not have read the memo that you have to bow to the queen, this women is rotten to the core how people can not see this baffles me.

Reactions: 20
After a lovely free night out with a hotel upgrade wouldn’t you be in a better mood and gracious to your followers….obviously not🙄

Reactions: 21
So basically if you don’t lick her ass she calls you out?….what an absolute cow, even selling from a hotel bedroom. Im beginning to think she is addicted to selling & seeing the €€€€ there doesn’t seem to be much else in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She would do well to remember its the likes of Mary that use the codes and most likely buys her china produced shite to keep the money rolling in

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I physically cant. The outfit last night - she just doesn't have the edge to carry off a trouser suit. I didn't like the trousers part of the outfit. Too matchy matchy.

Everything that got her where she is is down to having a good figure and outfits put together by boutiques and designers.

Mary is back, and this time better behaved.
But not even a reply from the queen of IG etiquette to the "hope you enjoyed the merrion" 🤯

AND who else thinks fleece only went to this launch because it was in The 5 star merrion hotel? She never goes to any launches EVER!

And isn't the next one on the Shelbourne 💁so up her own arse🤯 surprised there's room for her considering the sheep are all up there too 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.