Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was i imagining it but did she say sunday that she was getting a dress made for saturday nite by the same lady who made her (horrible) birthday dress? Now on her stories shes showin sequins from a boutique in naas thats for the event saturday

Reactions: 4
The tullamore hairdresser clearly opened early for her, she's even fixing new tapes onto her false hair🙄🙄 AND she has the cheek to say to her that Denise in pelo will be watching and she'd better do a good job😳😡😡😡😡😡rude ducking cnut aaaarrgghhhhhh🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The tullamore hairdresser clearly opened early for her, she's even fixing new tapes onto her false hair🙄🙄 AND she has the cheek to say to her that Denise in pelo will be watching and she'd better do a good job😳😡😡😡😡😡rude ducking cnut aaaarrgghhhhhh🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
I swear to god, I have never seen someone carry on like her. She really thinks she is something.

Reactions: 13
Yep beyond rude to the Tullamore hairdresser. I’m only using you today because I can’t get up to Denise. Denise will be checking your work when I go back to her. No filter whatsoever!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That's the hairdresser Borna Corrigan goes to for freebies

Who asked about the chlo bo earlier - they are back 🙄

Reactions: 5
such an insult to that girl doing her hair today going on about Denise....jesus no filters at all

Reactions: 10
Was i imagining it but did she say sunday that she was getting a dress made for saturday nite by the same lady who made her (horrible) birthday dress? Now on her stories shes showin sequins from a boutique in naas thats for the event saturday
She has two events one tonight and one Saturday night

What I struggle to understand is how she is so proud of her hat and scarf and I just can’t see ANYTHING unusual or special about them! It’s like a tsunami of product launches before Christmas so she can cash in on it all! Greed - is that one of the 7 deadly sins?! 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Vogues tan couldn’t have come at a better time? bleeping buy one you miserable witch if you needed one

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Early morning freebies , Smug head on her sitting in one hairdressers while promoting another. Are the businesses that desperate that they put up with this.. I swear I would travel hundreds of miles before I would set foot in them place that do her witch mane for free.
That screechy voice I now turn sound off.
She said Chlobo were sponsoring her shows? I did hear that right ?? Notice she hardly ever wears it now yet they keep gifting her. The price of it and it’s so dated . At least Pandora introduce new designs and much better quality than all’s on a stretchy string.
I nabbed this , I guess another freebie ???

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Is she shadow banned? She’s not coming up on my feed, I have to go look for her. 🤔

• Heart
Mmm must have been a fall out with Linda from Bellamianta, wonder will she team up with Vogue 🤔

Mmm must have been a fall out with Linda from Bellamianta, wonder will she team up with Vogue 🤔
Also wondering what her Massive deal with Sculpted is tomorrow. As nearly all Aimee’s sets are discounted on cloud10 and look fantastic and member codes giving extra off, note I won’t be using the auld hags codes

Reactions: 11
Was she not a BA for another tan company? 🤔
Bellamianta but gone almost a year now, reckoning a fallout but bellamianta don’t need her, they’ve loads flogging for them.
Re candles where’s Brooke and shoals?!! Another fallout?!

Reactions: 9
She claims it was over the reformulation but that’s fine and dusted with all tans now

Reactions: 5
Bellamianta but gone almost a year now, reckoning a fallout but bellamianta don’t need her, they’ve loads flogging for them.
I wonder will she bring out candles at some stage.

Maybe Brooke and Shoals know her form

I think she is going to bring out her own tan...in fact id nearly put money on it. She has moved her perfume production to Ireland and is bringin out body lotion to go with it. I know Linda from bellamianta had her tan made in cork..so whats to stop Lisa doin the same

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.