Lisa's Lust List #20 She's got 26 brands this month so no slot left for Darragh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She took the jeep clip off the story coz I saw it earlier and he was gawping and gushing over it being fab... And she claimed to have traded in his jeep... So looks like it's deleted, maybe someone called her out of he told her take it down🧐🤷‍♀️if your in the game and (unlikely) now feeling shame!!??? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Exactly, a tax write off.

I don't see the new jeep on her instagram, Was it put up there or had it been deleted?
Imagine today of all days putting up her big gloating head delighted with herself and her shiny new jeep whilst the people in Creeslough are rooting through rubble to find their loved ones…. This cow can’t read the room she did the same when that beautiful young woman was murdered in her own hometown, came on all teeth and gum smiles walking off to work, on a “beautiful” morning. She’d sicken ya!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I didn't see the jeep story. She did exactly the same thing when Aishling Murphy was murdered. The whole country is in shock and she is all about her jeep.
Disgusting person. Wake the duck up sheep and brands that do business with her.

Reactions: 14
Her day is just filled with selling and bragging!! Absolutely no empathy for anyone else unless it helping to raise her profile. Horrible horrible way to be😳

I can’t see it either, just see stories as far as the free food in The Stables.
Yeah,it's definitely deleted, I reckon she must've taken it down, Linda or Chelsea probably said
"ye dopey duck, there are people mourning a disaster in Donegal today read the room you self entitled stupid greedy duck and cop the duck on! Also, People can't afford a weekly shop and you're boasting about a new jeep! A jeep that's been funded by your sheep and they might just get a turn off of you and then where will we be??? Up tit creek without a sheep to up our income!"
Yeah I'd say ☝that happened 💁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now I would call myself a stylish lady and have a beautiful wardrobe of clothes & often get compliments but NEVER and I mean NEVER have I been stopped by 3 people asking me where I got my clothes from!!!!! Come on Lisa who in their right mind would believe your made up messages, they are ludicrous at this stage 😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder where her jeep came from today!! Didn’t she used to buy off someone in the north?

Is she for real this one?? Has she just posted a candle for Creesllough when there have been other sad things happened on her own doorstep that she chose to ignore??????

***Obviously I mean No disrespect to the victims or people effected by the Creesllough tragedy, 💔but more at fleece😡, she NEVER makes a posting on anything like this ever💁 what is she at? Has to be something???
She’s doing that for sympathy! God Bless all those wee families who are broken hearted tonight.. doesn’t bear thinking about 💔 however, there have been so many tragedies closer to home.. some of which the Queen actually did a count down to for a memorial 😢 but not one single #u*k did she give!

Reactions: 7
She has taken it down, it was just before the Stables post . She was basically interviewing Crust in his Pink T-shirt , he had no probs with the camera on him, as he said something like ‘it’s Fab’ .
They have no tact , no empathy for anyone , just pure greed and hungry for more and more . He leeches off her . Only poses when there is something free for him. Did she not show off two deliveries of designer clothes for him that just arrived, tagging the company so it must have been free, then getting paid for the tagging. They are despicable . All them poor families grieving after that terrible tragedy that has happened . She thinks she has done saint Lisa duty by a brief post , then straight on to posting freebie coffee, selling and then the bragging in the new jeep . Lower than a snakes belly them two. 😡😡😡

The one time I never took a screenshot , normally on the ball. Be honest though would you expect any better behavior from her . The well brought up person, a spoilt selfish person who lacks any empathy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Glad I missed the Jeep story before she did a dirty delete. Boasting in the aftermath of a national tragedy.
Crusty has zero self respect, he's just there for the lifestyle it's blatantly obvious.
They are the weirdest couple. She's no friends, he appears to have no friends either.
Loves the dog, tolerates her for the freebies. Think his family don't like her either.
A fashion influencer who hasn't a clue about fashion ( remember the orange cut out dress? 🤢)
Stick yer jeep where the sun doesn't shine, I wouldn't trade places with you for a million quid.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I saw the jeep story & was disgusted, the big delighted head on crusty the creep. Id love to know what made her delete it, her Father (who weirdly watches her stories) or maybe one of her adoring sheep has finally woken up to see how selfish & shallow Queen Lisa really is🙃 she deffo didn’t think 2 delete it herself thats for sure, old 🧙‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She must of been advised to stay off the gram….she’s 0 empathy, awareness of anything or anyone else other than herself. She is most definitely the WORST on social media

Reactions: 12
She must of been advised to stay off the gram….she’s 0 empathy, awareness of anything or anyone else other than herself. She is most definitely the WORST on social media
She’ll come back selling and make no reference to her massive error of judgment as she’s done before.

Reactions: 10
She can't help but brag of her wealth, that's all she has, crusty only there for the freebies,no friends etc, hope her sheep start copping onto her soon

Reactions: 11
I'm listening to rte radio one with Brendan o Connor and it's just so so sad what happened in Donegal. It's all I can think of and there she is bragging about her jeep. I find it so scary when someone has no empathy. At least pretend like the others who post the candle pic then their next story is back to selling. None of them give a tit but this one is on another level. Wouldn't you think crusty or her family or stupid followers would say give it a break from the boasting for a day or two a lot of people are in a lot of pain.

Its a jeep Fleeceya, just drive it, stop making a big deal of everything! Your neediness for a woman at 50 years of age is pathetic. And remember class is silent!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just so ye know, she has a tank of a jeep.

Jesus, I have not see any other insta hun that I follow carry on like her. She loves to brag. She had nothing to offer and has burnt most of her bridges with some of the best clothing stores/designers.

She used to be interesting but now is bland. Her insta career will come crashing down. Her followers only have a certain level of spend before the credit card companies come looking for their money.

I know someone just like her followers. They nearly lost their house trying to keep up the Jones.

Reactions: 12
Probably a tacky Range Rover use to like them but not anymore, she’ll be on in a couple of weeks all fake about fundraising for some charity that’s close to her heart to try and look good but to only help herself out

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.