Lisa's Lust List #20 She's got 26 brands this month so no slot left for Darragh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She forced cried so many tears when Darragh went on his J1 he is now distant memory and not a fully paid up member worthy of a mention on the gram
Murph Murph Murph Murph Murph is still not trained and is being used for engagement with the sheeples - Installed an outdoor dog wash bit he's still at the groomers every other week
Crusty's smile still awol unless there are freebies
Desert Diamonds designs are all based on her engagement ring from Crusty Her ex
Fleecya has sooo many friends she can't share her number with them - Dublin Carpet Cleaner was her latest victim of the "This is not my fault" show where Lisa pretends to care bit is making it clear not her problem DM someone else
Period jumpers for Paddy's Day aren't going well if you all wouldn't mind buying one before the most incompetent fulfillment centre in Iteland finds more stock and finally ANOTHER high court case pending ad Girls Aloud have stolen, hijacked created a very similar PJ design with stars to raise money for cancer charity
Last thread https://tattle.life/threads/lisa-lu...ing-a-house-with-3-thanks-to-the-sheep.33090/

Reactions: 16
Strange that the Queen visits Aimee today and wasn’t there for the last big launch? Caolin (apologies for spelling) looked less than impressed during his interrogation 😂 as for sugarplum.. no more will I support them, imagine sending the greedy grabber all those freebies when there are families struggling to eat and heat , never mind the worry they have about Santa! These companies would be better off donating to charity or locals like Ken Smollen an committing to providing small gifts for children who would so appreciate a big box of sweets on Xmas morning…

Reactions: 15
I thought she was a very odd choice for a box of sweets - no young kids plus she’s ott about her figure!

Reactions: 9
She forced cried so many tears when Darragh went on his J1 he is now distant memory and not a fully paid up member worthy of a mention on the gram
Murph Murph Murph Murph Murph is still not trained and is being used for engagement with the sheeples - Installed an outdoor dog wash bit he's still at the groomers every other week
Crusty's smile still awol unless there are freebies
Desert Diamonds designs are all based on her engagement ring from Crusty Her ex
Fleecya has sooo many friends she can't share her number with them - Dublin Carpet Cleaner was her latest victim of the "This is not my fault" show where Lisa pretends to care bit is making it clear not her problem DM someone else
Period jumpers for Paddy's Day aren't going well if you all wouldn't mind buying one before the most incompetent fulfillment centre in Iteland finds more stock and finally ANOTHER high court case pending ad Girls Aloud have stolen, hijacked created a very similar PJ design with stars to raise money for cancer charity
Last thread https://tattle.life/threads/lisa-lu...ing-a-house-with-3-thanks-to-the-sheep.33090/
Bang on 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
The messages thanking her for the shampoo, you'd think she formulated the products and hand made them (we all know that was Denise) and hand delivered them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The messages thanking her for the shampoo, you'd think she formulated the products and hand made them (we all know that was Denise) and hand delivered them.
Lisa cld wrap Murps 💩 up in a bow & her stupid brainless sheep wld buy it. The cheesy music she’s starting to play on her stories, like opening the big box of jellies, so cringy, she would literally sell anything, horrible woman. She really thinks she is the cats pajamas since giving up work, she must wake up thinking right what do I have to sell today? she strikes me as someone who can’t relax at all, I can’t picture her snuggled down in bed reading a book, & when she is asleep, I just imagine her waving her arms about & sleep talking non-stop into her phone🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have you noticed lately the selling is upped a gear. Ya she was always selling but she doesn't even have time to say morning as she has to sell sell sell. I noticed they are all mad selling. I wonder are they getting on now in case people are broke in November and December when the energy bills come in ??? Also I do not buy from any company especially food stores who give hampers to these huns. I find it disgusting. Super value gave her a hamper of good and wine , a woman on 11000 grand a week who doesn't shop in super value. It's shameful. I messaged them and said I will no longer shop there as these huns don't need food hampers given to them for free . If they gave it to a charity and posted that, I would have respect for them. I think these brands should be boycotted when they gift huns and we should message and suggest they gift local charities. Then I would go back and buy from them again.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she's a big bit erratic at the best of times, but I think the big sell sell sell from her at the moment is driven by her love of money, she probably got her bank statement recently and is buzzing off of that! And if she shows off her waist once more by lifting a top and tugging at the loose waistband of the trousers 😳😳we get it fleece, your a size 10🙄 but she never shows off her thighs💁 cos she has an arse and thighs of a Russian weight lifter 💁🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Definitely gone/dropped from alter ego.

Imagine telling your husband he might have to get a second job to keep his wife happy.

My husband wouldn't be long telling me to get my priorities straight.
wouldn’t you love to give that sheep a good shake? these are the types she has following her, wealthy “kept” women & when the kids are at school they are straight onto Lisas page & buying her crap. It’s actually unbelievable in this day & age that she says that to her husband, WTAF is wrong with them all? more money than sense 🙃

Reactions: 11
I hope Chelsea gets paid over time for sending all those messages about the shampoo. Every hun in the country has a code, I don't believe the sheeple haven't already tried it

Did anyone else notice when she did the ad for the new flavor of Revive Active that she said she had to stop taking the other one because it tastes bad? I'm positive she used to rave about how amazing it was? What a horrible ambassador to say something negative about a product. Lisa really is the worst. She could have simply said she prefers this flavor... it's shocking brands continue to work with her

@Howareyahun Thank you ❤ (previous thread locked, can't reply to your message)

Reactions: 10
I hope Chelsea gets paid over time for sending all those messages about the shampoo. Every hun in the country has a code, I don't believe the sheeple haven't already tried it

Did anyone else notice when she did the ad for the new flavor of Revive Active that she said she had to stop taking the other one because it tastes bad? I'm positive she used to rave about how amazing it was? What a horrible ambassador to say something negative about a product. Lisa really is the worst. She could have simply said she prefers this flavor... it's shocking brands continue to work with her

@Howareyahun Thank you ❤ (previous thread locked, can't reply to your message)
absolutely, damning with faint praise is the expression that comes to mind. I doubt she even uses the shampoo. I love Kevin Murphys; its a game changer for my hair but I've never felt the urge to fb the company and tell them such. I really need to review my manners.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Murph Murph Murph hee hee hee. Jesus Fleesa he's a mongrel
dog. A mixture of unnatural breeding.

Reactions: 8
The messages have to be fake or a lot of ppl need more in their lives 🤯🤯🤯
Her followers, like Lisa herself, need a good ride off their fellas, not 5 period sweatshirts, shampoo, window cleaner, PJ's, sunglasses, clickety clack bracelets that she doesn't wear anymore, midis, runners, denim/ leather jackets, depending on the season, all bought on their fellas credit card.

• Haha
Thank god the jeep is coming tomorrow. Never did I feel the urge to announce when I was getting a new car as most people would consider it bragging 🙄

All I can say is her sheeple must not have any dignity or any respect for themselves if they can't see through this one.

Reactions: 16
The messages have to be fake or a lot of ppl need more in their lives 🤯🤯🤯
They have to be fake,cause nearly everytime some will ask oh that dress is lovely,or I need more symprove the reply is always oh hold off I have a code tomorrow or a massive discount this weekend,it’s definitely her “friends” sending these

Reactions: 13
That last message is totally cringe 😫🙈oh and the one before she had to get in about her new jeep absolute sickener 😡

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.