Lisa's Lust List #20 She's got 26 brands this month so no slot left for Darragh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fleeceya as usual being the self proclaimed perfectionist who won’t put her name to it unless it’s 100 percent right.
Who’s going to tell that thick that if he did a complete 360 that he’s be back where he started I e not wanting a dog.
she meant 180- so it’s not just on her dodgy dealings that the Maths are all wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The sheep will all have 2 ditch their Merc’s now & get a jeep as the Queen is doing. Such a bragger. Since she stopped working in the ins. company shes just totally unbearable & so in love with herself. No doubt she’ll be on later showing off in the jeep with the big oversized puffy dog in the front seat. She makes me dislike that poor dog thats the effect she has on me 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she for real this one?? Has she just posted a candle for Creesllough when there have been other sad things happened on her own doorstep that she chose to ignore??????

***Obviously I mean No disrespect to the victims or people effected by the Creesllough tragedy, 💔but more at fleece😡, she NEVER makes a posting on anything like this ever💁 what is she at? Has to be something???

Reactions: 10
Is she for real this one?? Has she just posted a candle for Creesllough when there have been other sad things happened on her own doorstep that she chose to ignore??????

***Obviously I mean No disrespect to the victims or people effected by the Creesllough tragedy, 💔but more at fleece😡, she NEVER makes a posting on anything like this ever💁 what is she at? Has to be something???
She only posts something like that when she a) needs to sell or b) wants votes for something. How can they not see it? No charities mentioned unless she needs votes or has to sell tit. Fact

Reactions: 11

Shes updated here and reads what is being said about her lack of compassion and jumps on the bandwagon sharing these things.Although she might also be taking a lead from Trisha who no longer is a Transformation.

Reactions: 13
Predictable as ever…at the foxy bean for the free coffee coz MURPH MURPH MURPH was parched for a cuppa and he’s now hanging for a breakfast (free) at the stables! What a dog?!!

Reactions: 9
She only posts something like that when she a) needs to sell or b) wants votes for something. How can they not see it? No charities mentioned unless she needs votes or has to sell tit. Fact
I despair at her followers and sheep

Reactions: 5

Deffo reading on here as it was pointed out before the she never acknowledged or mentioned other sad events closer to home. Other huns and pages had hat post up yesterday evening so see monkey, do monkey. The next post was happy Saturday and the free coffees.

Reactions: 6
The sheep will all have 2 ditch their Merc’s now & get a jeep as the Queen is doing. Such a bragger. Since she stopped working in the ins. company shes just totally unbearable & so in love with herself. No doubt she’ll be on later showing off in the jeep with the big oversized puffy dog in the front seat. She makes me dislike that poor dog thats the effect she has on me 🙃
I wonder if she is upgrading to a luxury jeep?? It's amazing how much worse she has become since selling the insurance company. She things these expensive things matter, yet no one gives a :poop: She should be very mindful of that money she's spending like there is a never ending supply. She's about to have a warehouse full of China tat that no one is buying. The "happy" sweatshirts didn't sell out... a sign of what's to come

Shes updated here and reads what is being said about her lack of compassion and jumps on the bandwagon sharing these things.Although she might also be taking a lead from Trisha who no longer is a Transformation.
I know this isn't a topic for here... but does Trisha still make money off of her Transformation books? They should be pulled off shelves and anyone who bought one should be refunded. I hope people start opening their eyes and stop wasting all their money on these lying cows.

Reactions: 8
Gree
I thought she was a very odd choice for a box of sweets - no young kids plus she’s ott about her figure!
The greedy grabber and the flash the knashers when he gets freebies will still eat them .. if it’s free it’s going in their gobs.

Puffy dog , that made me chuckle 🤣 I love dogs but this poor thing has started to irritate me , he even looked like he loves freebies ..
What’s with that groomer and her posing with the two fingers up with puffy dog? Has she not got paying clients that are more important. If I was a client of hers I would be going elsewhere gifting that pair of greedy ugly f🤬s

They have to be fake,cause nearly everytime some will ask oh that dress is lovely,or I need more symprove the reply is always oh hold off I have a code tomorrow or a massive discount this weekend,it’s definitely her “friends” sending these
She has no friends, it will be her ladies in waiting Chelsea and Linda the paid employees. Did she get them to tag along to the Aimee event ? Aimee was not even there, there was Billy no mates shouting Aimee Aimeee like it was her bestie.. Did the MUA giver her a makeover ? I can’t remember seeing it.

What’s the betting it will be shiny top Crusty flashing his knashers in his new free designer clothing and Mullingar Opticans sunglasses that will be driving the jeep later . He won’t mind the phone in his face for that . Puffy dog (great description @luckydog )in the back . She will be squealing’Chris is happy’ of course he is happy it’s cost him feck all

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
As predicted!! he is not only driving but he has the jeep , now is he the actual owner ? What a bragging cow , rubbing peoples noses in her wealth . People afraid to turn their heating on, buy a few briquettes etc, ovibously not the type that follow her and buy her China💩 to line her greedy pockets . It’s hard out there for many and going to get even harder. This Hun bubble has to burst soon it really has to.
Those lads that work in Tullamore Dew though must think he is a right plonker posing for Insta .. He also appears to not have a single friend or appear to really own anything, house, car ?? Very strange at that age . Just her him and the dog..

So they traded in his jeep for a new jeep for her but keeping her car as they like it so they must have bought them through the business and in her name?

Reactions: 2
So they traded in his jeep for a new jeep for her but keeping her car as they like it so they must have bought them through the business and in her name?
Exactly, a tax write off.

I don't see the new jeep on her instagram, Was it put up there or had it been deleted?

Reactions: 3
Stable for free food. I got to get of Insta , can’t hack watching these greedy b🤬s
Oh yes definitely a tax write off , they know every trick in the book.
Crusty is some catch though he is such a provider 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I must be blocked as the jeep stories aren't showing up for me.

Reactions: 3
Can’t see any jeep story either, just as I predicted MURPH is hanging for FREE food in the stables….

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.