Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunnyKat

VIP Member
And with Aura, who she is forever tagging no doubt hoping for the freebie, you pay your classes etc in advance or at the desk on way in. Plus if you are a member these classes etc are included so in your fee you’ve already paid for year. Now pt May be different but again I don’t think they’d be reminding her to bring her purse. It’s just not done that way.
I've been living outside Ireland for a few years, but do gyms there not take monthly fees straight from your bank account? Here in the US I pay for a certain amount of PT sessions at a time, so maybe she had to renew? Still doesn't make sense for the PT to tell her to bring her wallet... unless she used the excuse "I forgot my wallet" previously? Or it was her way of bringing up that she was called out for not paying and was trying to show she does. Knowing Lisa I'd go with option 3. Her blood boils how we constantly uncover her lies

OH jesus the handbag conversation is back. She makes me 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤯🤯🤯 when she LIES about how it takes 2 years to perfect product. IT DOES NOT!!! I was part of the team that started and built Tory Burch.... it only takes 3-4 to go from design to produced with handbags (or with anything really). Don't tell me Lisa that your wholesale China garbage is better quality and that you're a "perfectionist" You're an IDIOT is what you are. If your manufacturer takes years to get a basic tshirt done, unclench your fist from your money, get on a plane and go to them or fire them!!! The cost of producing samples and shipping them is high and a waste. The truth is Lisa uses the profits from one product to pay for the next. I need to start a podcast and start calling out her lies. My CV gives me a ton of credibility in the fashion wholesale industry... I could shut Lisa down in minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Hollytwo

Have you noticed lately the selling is upped a gear. Ya she was always selling but she doesn't even have time to say morning as she has to sell sell sell. I noticed they are all mad selling. I wonder are they getting on now in case people are broke in November and December when the energy bills come in ??? Also I do not buy from any company especially food stores who give hampers to these huns. I find it disgusting. Super value gave her a hamper of good and wine , a woman on 11000 grand a week who doesn't shop in super value. It's shameful. I messaged them and said I will no longer shop there as these huns don't need food hampers given to them for free . If they gave it to a charity and posted that, I would have respect for them. I think these brands should be boycotted when they gift huns and we should message and suggest they gift local charities. Then I would go back and buy from them again.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Evan

VIP Member
Ok if I am lucky enough to reach 60years of age and I say it's been my dream to see fleeca on a live show, PLEASE SHOOT ME 😳
Thanks 👍

• Haha

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Oh please do!!!! Please please please 🙏🙏🙏
I'm researching it and hope to make it happen. Lisa you can hang up the phone with your lawyer. There will no be high court with me. If I speak the truth, there's nothing you can do. Actually, what you can do is BE HONEST! Actually, take me to the high court... my husband is a barrister, will be of no cost to me, just you having to pay legal fees :)

• Haha

ja81y

VIP Member
Money floats the boat of this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand!
New thread suggestion

Reactions: 24

ja81y

VIP Member
Ya it just shows Lisa started also with a lot of them brands/places but she always thought she was better, I actually think leaving these for the likes of born et is going to be her downfall she actually gets no better discount than any of them sure half the time sign up, you get some kind of discount !! It just baffles me how stupid people are 😬sorry for the rant 😬
Every time I walk past a BORN shop now I instantly feel like vomiting 🤮, I nearly expect one of the mannequins with long witch like dyed black hair to start prancing around in the window of the shop shouting “I’m in a size 10 for reference, it’s fully lined and has pockets, you can dress it up with heels or down with trainers, I pair mine with a belt and throw away the fabric belt that comes with it and throw on my brown Thomas designer coat over it paired with my designer handbag, oh and I designed it”!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Iris2020

VIP Member
I have decided that perhaps I should spend today emailing and messaging anywhere I ever bought tickets from or made purchases of any kind really and just thank them all. How silly of me that I didn't thank them all at the time that I made my purchases. I'm so grateful they made their products available for me to buy with my own hard earned cash and how ungrateful it must seem of me that I never once thanked any of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

ja81y

VIP Member
If I remember correctly she was gifted all 3 colours of those shoes I think they are from coco boutique a lot of the huns were showing them at the time, €120 or there about, I could be wrong!! But you can get them on SHEIN for €20-€30 , I was looking through her grid posts there and Beethoven passed last October remember all the drama and not a word about him now selfish cow. I hope murph jumps on top of the tree and destroys it stuck up cow oh and that is a perfect clean cut line on those shoes clever dog wish my dog had been as good for the odd things she did get as a small puppy, sorry for the rant she rattled me 😡
They are Paul green loafers. Paul green is a very expensive high end brand however lisa has just “cheapened” them with her flippant comment “thank god they weren’t expensive and not my designer shoes!”, what an absolute CUNT. They eyes are shifting every way today, her nose won’t fit inside her McMansion soon with all her lies 🤥!

Attachments

• Heart

Evan

VIP Member
It's the 'thank you for all that you do" comments that get right to me...... because I'm fucked if I understand it😡 say this to a nurse who just done a nightshif in ICU or a jam packed A+E, but not to this ARSE 😡😡😡🤯🤯🤯 she's flogging shit! Getting REALLY rich off your backs and laughing all the way to the bank!
COP THE FUCK ON SHEEP 😳

• Heart

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Wow, perfume and sunglasses stolen from Jenny Glow, now the sportswear from Ispy... Ispy, a small Irish business that she is BRAND AMBASSADOR for and that she gloats she's built up!!! WHAT A CUNT! These companies should get together and call the thieving cunt out together!

Reactions: 21

tobehonest

Chatty Member
Sarah needs to get out more.
"Polarized sunglasses first became available in 1936 when Edwin H. Land began experimenting with making lenses with his patented Polaroid filter."

• Haha

Evan

VIP Member
I think she's a big bit erratic at the best of times, but I think the big sell sell sell from her at the moment is driven by her love of money, she probably got her bank statement recently and is buzzing off of that! And if she shows off her waist once more by lifting a top and tugging at the loose waistband of the trousers 😳😳we get it fleece, your a size 10🙄 but she never shows off her thighs💁 cos she has an arse and thighs of a Russian weight lifter 💁🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

nannyg

VIP Member
Exactly, a tax write off.

I don't see the new jeep on her instagram, Was it put up there or had it been deleted?
Imagine today of all days putting up her big gloating head delighted with herself and her shiny new jeep whilst the people in Creeslough are rooting through rubble to find their loved ones…. This cow can’t read the room she did the same when that beautiful young woman was murdered in her own hometown, came on all teeth and gum smiles walking off to work, on a “beautiful” morning. She’d sicken ya!!

• Heart

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Just when you think Lisa could not be anymore vile, she posts a link to a tragedy stating she had to be asked to share it and made sure all her sheeple know it's not her fundraiser?!?! Who cares who started it! All that matters is that the people whos lives have been devastated get help!!! What are you trying to do Lisa McGowan??? Make sure your sheeple don't donate so they can save up for your big Christmas charity of choice??? It's only worth donating if your name is associated? You are a sick human and you should take that money you steal from your sheeple and go to therapy. You need 2 sessions every single day for the rest of your life to get over your narcissism

Then straight into selling... and what a horrible ad! 95% of it was talking about her dog that she uses for content. If you are being PAID to promote, how about putting the dog in another room. My god how do these brands work with her and hand her money??? I will never, ever use a product that is associated with Lisa McGowan. If brands let her behave the way she does, they are just as bad as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Evan

VIP Member
I've been living outside Ireland for a few years, but do gyms there not take monthly fees straight from your bank account? Here in the US I pay for a certain amount of PT sessions at a time, so maybe she had to renew? Still doesn't make sense for the PT to tell her to bring her wallet... unless she used the excuse "I forgot my wallet" previously? Or it was her way of bringing up that she was called out for not paying and was trying to show she does. Knowing Lisa I'd go with option 3. Her blood boils how we constantly uncover her lies

OH jesus the handbag conversation is back. She makes me 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤯🤯🤯 when she LIES about how it takes 2 years to perfect product. IT DOES NOT!!! I was part of the team that started and built Tory Burch.... it only takes 3-4 to go from design to produced with handbags (or with anything really). Don't tell me Lisa that your wholesale China garbage is better quality and that you're a "perfectionist" You're an IDIOT is what you are. If your manufacturer takes years to get a basic tshirt done, unclench your fist from your money, get on a plane and go to them or fire them!!! The cost of producing samples and shipping them is high and a waste. The truth is Lisa uses the profits from one product to pay for the next. I need to start a podcast and start calling out her lies. My CV gives me a ton of credibility in the fashion wholesale industry... I could shut Lisa down in minutes.
Oh please do!!!! Please please please 🙏🙏🙏

• Heart

ja81y

VIP Member
She’s absolutely VULGAR! Going on about booking in with the company she used last year to come decorate her house for Christmas because she’s manic busy (flogging, lining her pockets) for November so hasn’t time to put up a Christmas tree or decorate the hallway! People are struggling to pay bulls and dreading the next Esb bill to come and this one is rubbing peoples nose in it. As someone pointed out here-class/wealth is silent. VULGAR 🤬🤮

Attachments

• Heart

hoowyahun

Long time following on here but first time posting, I used to follow her back in the day until she started to overshare and get all over emotional she melts my head now 🤯 I call her sweatshirts target practice jumpers 🎯 I’ve only seen one white one at the airport the logo is very big and it looked washed out I was tempted to walk up behind the lady and whisper baaa 🐑 but I restrained myself 🤭 It looks like she is just launching her own version of stuff she’s sold on her own website, stuck a logo on and hoping something sticks, I’d have more respect for her if she just stuck to one thing and done it well but she wants to be the Jack (Lisa ) of all trades and it all looks very chaotic at the moment ( in my opinion 😉 )

Evan

VIP Member
His face says it all when she's in the car with him , it screams "STFU you moron, you're getting on my last nerve🤯🤯🤯" the giggly girly 'ooh Chris you love a scone oooh Chris was it num num num" head melter 🤯
Also he looked more lovingly at that scone than he ever does at her😂😂😂😂

• Haha