Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Conor the new PT - he will exit like Sandra did before she gets her 10 sessions which she said herself broken down into 2 a week for the next 8 weeks - that from a business woman she can't divide 10 by 2 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My ears are bleeding after listening to her explain the concept of buy one get one free, she must think her sheep are very very stupid that she feels the need to go into such detail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My ears are bleeding after listening to her explain the concept of buy one get one free, she must think her sheep are very very stupid that she feels the need to go into such detail.
The lights are on but there’s nobody home with Lisa….Lisa doesn’t get it so she has to say it over and over to try make sense of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She said today she’ll “look after” her sheep that buy the period sweatshirts in multiples 🙄 always something in it for Lisa if she gives anything out of her pocket, she’ll take it back as quickly as she gave it! Had to add in the smug face for effect!
Knowing her it will he buy one pay 50% extra on top of normal for the second

Shes aging a lot - all that sun does her no favours (I won't mention the hair we all know how that drags her down)

Also why did she feel the need to flash her stomach every time she was showing off a period jumper - it was odd - I also hated the length and finish on those jeans didnt suit her at all
Jesus when I started I couldn't finish so to end Murph never had manners and Chris is a cling on
Rant over 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Shes aging a lot - all that sun does her no favours (I won't mention the hair we all know how that drags her down)

Also why did she feel the need to flash her stomach every time she was showing off a period jumper - it was odd - I also hated the length and finish on those jeans didnt suit her at all
Jesus when I started I couldn't finish so to end Murph never had manners and Chris is a cling on
Rant over 🤣
I do love a tan but Lisas colour is awful,it’s mahogany and her skin looks like it’s crying out for hydration, looks leather-like. All the lotions abs potions she flogs and gets for free, evident she doesn’t use them.

Reactions: 4
I do love a tan but Lisas colour is awful,it’s mahogany and her skin looks like it’s crying out for hydration, looks leather-like. All the lotions abs potions she flogs and gets for free, evident she doesn’t use them.
Se shw could have a lovely golden glow tan bit she has to go full on leather look. I'm in 40s I remember people using baby oil and even cooking oil to try tan but even those eejits have coped on and use spf everyday now - I don't wear makeup every day but my moisturised has spf in it
I don't believe for one minute she uses any of the lotions and potions she flogs and is gifted apart from when recording just like you will never see her in a born dress with shoes from lodi unless on camera

Reactions: 5
Colours make her happy but not as much as the $$$ they’ll bring in…
For gd sake listening to her you’d swear she’d invented the colours of the summer - that green and pink have been around for the last 3/4 months - we’ve all got at least two pieces in our wardrobe at this stage - every single shop on every single street has clothes in those colors and she thinks she’s just fantastic to be launching them on 7th Aug when the summer is over, people have back to school/college costs - oooooooh FLEECYA will you ever cop on 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
God morning good morning good morning. So sweatshop sweat inducing sweatshirts will be off slowboat from China soon. Have to reduce the price as storage of last batch is costing so much. Let's pretend I'm saving money on costs this time as the last boxes had one plane seats. Oh I am such crack. I had crack with Conor in the gym. He's my friend. He likes me. I pay him.

So now I'm flogging popo pooch pocock jeans. I got them for free before but never wore them as they were horrible but I'll be dancing around kitchen in them now she's paying me to advertise my wares with them. She's a cute one though it"s to stop me launching the tshirts. Sure they were never coming anyway. Somehow my hard launch of my hats and scarves when rte were around wasn't successful and don't ask me about my bags girls. Anyway go get your hubby's credit card and buy before linen you don't need now you have to buy two you don't need beacause they're half price yeah pick one then same one then buy it and give it to someone else to make a pyramid. Oh BOGOF Lisa McGowan

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Rant over 🤣
the jeans just give me stonewash 80s vibes. I was there first time around . . . have learned a lesson but at least I wasn't robbed blind back then.

For gd sake listening to her you’d swear she’d invented the colours of the summer - that green and pink have been around for the last 3/4 months - we’ve all got at least two pieces in our wardrobe at this stage - every single shop on every single street has clothes in those colors and she thinks she’s just fantastic to be launching them on 7th Aug when the summer is over, people have back to school/college costs - oooooooh FLEECYA will you ever cop on 🙈🙈🙈🙈
I actually don't. Wardrobe is predominantly black . . . as dark as my soul.

Reactions: 1
She’s gone from jeans from ivory lane, to Pamela Scott to poco yet I recall her buying herself designer-7 for all mankind. Yet another example of (like the born dresses) she does a try on to flog, they’re a steal/bargain girls, don’t walk-RUN so I can run to brown Thomas for my designer ones!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Murph ‘cracks me up’! She’s starting to sound like Mrs.Hinch! If I was the vet I’d be setting time aside for another X-ray/blockage!

Reactions: 2
So pippa is going to be on my website for a year, but I'll have to check with Linda if we have room for her!! Really, she has notions about herself.

Reactions: 6
Lord god almighty , why are these people paying her to promote. That iSpy surprise surprise after I mentioned about her possibly doing what she did to a few other brands. Carry on reading here your ladyship and your ladies in waiting🤣 That carry on with the big stupid spoilt dog (I like dogs) Murphhhhhh pretends she wants him to settle down? When he does she starts him up again. Fifty fecking years of age , she actually looks and sounds bloody ridiculous.
Ma and PA out for the day so she has to work, now dare they pay anyone else.
You companies that read here , you are bloody fools paying a fool like her. That would annoy the hell out of me if I was interested in a brand and the person advertising was acting like a moron .. Hi iSpy 🤣

No salon in Tullamore must be good enough. The notions of these people.
Maybe she bagged them some freebies , Tony supporting local, yet local kept them afloat for years.

Reactions: 2
She’s going to give herself wonky hips with those bowing thigh poses she’s pulls when trying to model anything. No body stands like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.