Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of her stories today not declaring ad so again reporting her “size 10 for reference “ arse! Also again a shabby half arsed way to promote diffusers, midway through flogging her period jumpers and then “Murf, murf, murf “🙄 these companies are absolute idiots to engage let alone pay her! Oh and she’s officially giving up the office job, yeah Lisa on paper but we all know you’ve walked away years from that role leaving you’re elderly parents to run the family business in YOU’RE name🤬

Reactions: 9
Lots of her stories today not declaring ad so again reporting her “size 10 for reference “ arse! Also again a shabby half arsed way to promote diffusers, midway through flogging her period jumpers and then “Murf, murf, murf “🙄 these companies are absolute idiots to engage let alone pay her! Oh and she’s officially giving up the office job, yeah Lisa on paper but we all know you’ve walked away years from that role leaving you’re elderly parents to run the family business in YOU’RE name🤬
Such an inconvenience she had to go I to the office as her Dad has "some kind of appointment I don't know an eye appointment" if my parents had an appointment I would make sure i knew what it was for - her father should be retired years ago and her working full time not an hour a week

Reactions: 8
Literally just screen shotted that to post on here. How do people work with her?!
Wish I could shake Irish women by the shoulders and tell them to wise up to this grabby cow and stop wasting their money on her tat.
I hope yer man goes home tonight and gives her a good seeing to it might release some of the venom in her. She's a nasty piece of work, everyone must bow down to the queen.

• Haha
It's very risky to give up an established family business to pursue a full time career as an Instagram personality.
Like how many years can you get out of that?
Unless she expanded her brand to launch every possible thing sellable?
Toilet paper with logo, tea towels with her logo, bottled water etc etc...
Seriously though, the Instagram "celebrity" brands must be near saturation by now in such a small country. It seems very daft to pin your mast to this and let go of the family business, even if only to hold it for the son.

• Haha
It's very risky to give up an established family business to pursue a full time career as an Instagram personality.
Seriously though, the Instagram "celebrity" brands must be near saturation by now in such a small country. It seems very daft to pin your mast to this and let go of the family business, even if only to hold it for the son.
€11k p.w. earnings even paying Chelseas wages. Mortage probably clear, the son won't be in college forevever. Cut from fam business. She won't starve. Unlike the other instahuns apart from a lavish hol, nice car she hasn't lost the run of herself and I'd say its salted away with pensions etc.

€11k p.w. earnings even paying Chelseas wages. Mortage probably clear, the son won't be in college forevever. Cut from fam business. She won't starve. Unlike the other instahuns apart from a lavish hol, nice car she hasn't lost the run of herself and I'd say its salted away with pensions etc.
Absolutely & I’m sure Dad has advised her well… still has her communion money!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her mortgage is paid, she said that herself some time ago and I have no doubt there is a handsome payout on its way to her from the sale of the business. She is beyond comfortable for the rest of her life which is just aswell as the world of the influenza will come crashing down eventually. She is making hay while the sun shines. She is about to become an even more unlikable person. The award she won also contributed to her asking for a higher fee for her "work". The naivety of her sheeple is remarkable and being the good catholic girl that she is she fails to show any remorse for being a conwoman and a nasty, horrible individual. All fur coat and no knickers is Fleeceya. No class just crass.

The spoilt 🐮 has to go into the office because elderly daddy has an appointment. The parents fault spoilt her. Why don’t they employ a local person? I am sure it’s locals who lined their pockets all these years. Is it a case of keeping all the money in their own family . A mother and father still working there when they could’ve enjoying retirement, lucky to still both have each other at their time of life, a blessing most don’t have . Let your spoilt privileged daughter get off her 🍑 and actually work. Does meanness run in families ?
Will there be someone be running around twinning in missing Lululemon around Tullamore 🤣🤣🤣

Oh yes, I bet daddy the driving force behind her . Like her he would be delighted when edible and drinkable freebies arrived. Every bunch of flowers goes to the mammy for the dd son. Don’t they ever donate anything? All you ever hear when she does not want a freebie, Ma will like this, da will like that, Chris will like that ‘ Never ‘ I will donate to hospital, homeless ‘
Xmas China polyester pj’s now
Anyway maybe the dope dog ate the Lulu Lemon parcel he is always sniffing around the parcels.
Aww shiny head Crusty has come to see the dog .. How sad though apart from the son and parents all she has is Crusty , not a real girlfriend in sight.

Oh yes, I bet daddy the driving force behind her . Like her he would be delighted when edible and drinkable freebies arrived. Every bunch of flowers goes to the mammy for the dd son. Don’t they ever donate anything? All you ever hear when she does not want a freebie, Ma will like this, da will like that, Chris will like that ‘ Never ‘ I will donate to hospital, homeless ‘
Xmas China polyester pj’s now
Anyway maybe the dope dog ate the Lulu Lemon parcel he is always sniffing around the parcels.
Aww shiny head Crusty has come to see the dog .. How sad though apart from the son and parents all she has is Crusty , not a real girlfriend in sight.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Coming next aftwt polyester pjs - period jackets 🙄
She really does think she's up there with major fashion houses

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh Christ!!

she’ll be launching knickers & bra’s next!

View attachment 1397029
Beat me to it, She has to fall flat on her big notions face before king. Tullamores top designer . A blood cheap jacket from China with a pathetic logo stuck on it.. Did iSpy not have similar?? Now we know why she never promotes them. Jumped on their bandwagon, you watch leggings, vests next . How many has she done this to now?? Linda tan better watch out , no mention of her tan lately, woukd not be surprised if that’s next.
Speaking of Linda tan, how old is her daughter? That beach photo she posted of the child sunbathing , ok it’s on a beach , but no need to share on Social media. How these bloody Huns exploit their children is beyond me. Don’t they read papers, listen to the news, watch Social media on the dangers. Shocking !

@My dog max no it will be Crusty launching the knockers and bras, after all he is an expert on lingerie and he loves Silk and Satin ones .

Reactions: 1
Pass me a bucket 🤢 the “Lisa extras”, the absolute notions!! She thinks she’ll get a collab with lulu lemon, every hun has sweaty Betty but not the qvc queen which says a lot, Lisa you’re not as important as you think you are! Trot on!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Very soon a sheep near you could be dressed in period logos from head to foot😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.