Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she will have gym gear next. She will burn to many bridges with her brands if this all falls flat in its face. Her followers only have so much buying power and with increased cost of living, people aren't going to put Lisa first.

Stick to one thing Lisa and do it right. What happened to her lotions she was to bring out. She should have stuck to that line of stuff. Once people find the fragrance they like they usually stick to it. Too many different products going on.

Reactions: 8
I can't with this one anymore. "They told me to stop showing things early" and then the next slide is the puff coat that you can find in ANY store :rolleyes: oh wait this one has an ugly period logo🤢 Every time she opens her mouth it's a new lie. "Exclusives" that are on the brands website for everyone to avail... product teased for 2 years (sunglasses, tshirts, handbags, pj short sets) that never arrive. The manic excessive talking. The fools buying her China crap deserve to lose their money to her. If they're that stupid and continue to line her pockets to buy designer bits, go ahead. When she said earlier that she could fill several planes to bring in her product... she had 3 pallets of sweat shirts. How do the sheeple not see the lies when she SHOWS them to us? She's a mind melt that I need to step away from. Karma is real and will catch up to her

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just announced its 6 weeks to her 50th, in other words start sending in the freebies, there will be a countdown on now for the next 6 weeks reminding everyone. A 5 year old child wouldn’t make as big a deal about their birthday as what she’s doing. The sooner the sheep see through her the better, how are people so gullible? Her followers aren’t the teens that maybe are influenced by some of the other bloggers, the demographic following her are older and I just despair at their complete stupidity in funding this ones lifestyle at their own expense. Why aren’t some of the investigative journalists writing about all the white label crap these influencers are buying for peanuts and flogging at huge markups and opening people’s eyes to the situation.

Reactions: 10
Oh good god the video in the car - missed her calling should have been an actress 🥱

• Haha
Oh good god the video in the car - missed her calling should have been an actress 🥱
I was watching it and wondering why does she act like she's literally just stepped off the bike? After my gym sesh I chat to the others (briefly) and say my goodbyes, but by the time I get to the car I'm generally back to breathing normally 🙄and she won't let the dog on the cream coloured car seats but she'll sit her sweaty arse in black gym gear on cream leather🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
So so fake but that’s Lisa all over! A bad actress at that! She might be giving up the family business for a role in fair city??

I was watching it and wondering why does she act like she's literally just stepped off the bike? After my gym sesh I chat to the others (briefly) and say my goodbyes, but by the time I get to the car I'm generally back to breathing normally 🙄and she won't let the dog on the cream coloured car seats but she'll sit her sweaty arse in black gym gear on cream leather🤔🤔🤔
Sweaty “size 10 for reference arse” however with amount of 💩 she talks these days I’m confused as to where her arse is on her body 👄!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is sharing these msgs from sheep goin on about being broke now that shes back? Shes saying she laughing at them...more like sneering at them for bein so easily led. Her notions are at an all time high

Reactions: 11
Why is sharing these msgs from sheep goin on about being broke now that shes back? Shes saying she laughing at them...more like sneering at them for bein so easily led. Her notions are at an all time high
I dont get it either....in current climate people talking about getting into debt isn't funny!

Reactions: 7
I actually wish she would sincerely acknowledge the messages from people re getting into debt and loans. Perhaps tell them not to get into debt or stretch themselves.

• Heart
I actually wish she would sincerely acknowledge the messages from people re getting into debt and loans. Perhaps tell them not to get into debt or stretch themselves.
That would never happen has no concern for anyone or that these people are getting loans to buy the tit she is advertising. As long as she gets paid no one else matters. She is so self centered and uneducated she doesn't know any better and just posts what people send her. For someone who boasts about number of followers she never gets more than couple of hundred comments on any of her posts - most of them not even 100.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jesus 4 good morning’s this morning!! She’s a bit hyper today. POCO going on her website 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Y'know when the Huns say "thanks so much for your support" I always think it's hilarious, they should really be saying "thanks for giving me your money" especially when the brand is overpriced tat🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Is she flogging Pocos or her own tat in the stories? I'm confused 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Colours make her happy but not as much as the $$$ they’ll bring in…

• Heart
Supposed to be advertising POCO (more China tat) €95 are folk stone fecking mad!! but she makes the ad all about her China sweatshirts . An image of little blue rinse ladies running around Ireland in Shocking Pink sweatshirts.. She is laughing at the fecking idiots getting into debt , now apparently Ireland is not struggling , plenty of disposable cash still around. This was pointed out to me in this or another thread I can’t remember a d it was also pointed out that it’s not the Huns fault . I totally disagree by the way. Influencers influence the weak and needy in my opinion , I did fall for it in the very early days , thankfully just a horrid Isle Jacobean jacket and itchy tan that was my moment of weakness .This rude obnoxious thing opened my eyes . Now if I see an established brand they advertise I will use Google lens app and will without doubt find it way cheaper.
The last post omg the smug face on her, horrid nasty piece of work. Linda and Chelsea ladies in waiting sending her messages again..

Reactions: 3
Supposed to be advertising POCO (more China tat) €95 are folk stone fecking mad!! but she makes the ad all about her China sweatshirts . An image of little blue rinse ladies running around Ireland in Shocking Pink sweatshirts.. She is laughing at the fecking idiots getting into debt , now apparently Ireland is not struggling , plenty of disposable cash still around. This was pointed out to me in this or another thread I can’t remember a d it was also pointed out that it’s not the Huns fault . I totally disagree by the way. Influencers influence the weak and needy in my opinion , I did fall for it in the very early days , thankfully just a horrid Isle Jacobean jacket and itchy tan that was my moment of weakness .This rude obnoxious thing opened my eyes . Now if I see an established brand they advertise I will use Google lens app and will without doubt find it way cheaper.
The last post omg the smug face on her, horrid nasty piece of work. Linda and Chelsea ladies in waiting sending her messages again..
I am one of the people who says that the whole of Ireland isn’t struggling, many are but many are not. The bigger problem with her Is that she gets amusement from people saying they’ll be broke because of her, that there’ll be a new credit union loan category etc. she literally has no moral compass, people are practically telling her they’re not able to afford to support her but will anyway and she’s laughing away like it’s a game.

Reactions: 9
I am one of the people who says that the whole of Ireland isn’t struggling, many are but many are not. The bigger problem with her Is that she gets amusement from people saying they’ll be broke because of her, that there’ll be a new credit union loan category etc. she literally has no moral compass, people are practically telling her they’re not able to afford to support her but will anyway and she’s laughing away like it’s a game.
I'd agree too. Certain demographic are but others thriving. Worries me as I see alot of social division which I hate particularly on back to school . mallowance threads. Though am so aware of where my fashion buys some from and will not be buying into rebraded white label sweatshop shirts

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.