Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am one of the people who says that the whole of Ireland isn’t struggling, many are but many are not. The bigger problem with her Is that she gets amusement from people saying they’ll be broke because of her, that there’ll be a new credit union loan category etc. she literally has no moral compass, people are practically telling her they’re not able to afford to support her but will anyway and she’s laughing away like it’s a game.
The power of the lying influencers, these idiots though will carry on supporting the likes of this one. €60 for a China sweatshirt , Poco jeans €95 .it’s utter madness. I think a lot of these women must be lonely, needy and probably over the moon when she reposts their pics in her China tat. Sad really.
I was speaking to some friends and family back home (Midlands) and they say the cost of living has gone horrendous, fuel through the roof, business struggling especially rural pubs even those who are well off are watching the pennies.
This one laughing all the way to the bank with her Crusty tag along fella in tow.
The time has to come though when the likes of this fall flat on their faces, end up with warehouses full of unsold China tat. The notions of them.

She’s going to give herself wonky hips with those bowing thigh poses she’s pulls when trying to model anything. No body stands like that.
Was thinking much the same , the way she poses in jeans/trousers is very weird. Bit like the GR’s one they are too busy admiring their own image to notice . Both wear styles that shorten chunky legs and thighs . Not blessed with long slender s myself , but we can all figure out what suits us, This guy springs to mind when I see the half mast jeans 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The power of the lying influencers, these idiots though will carry on supporting the likes of this one. €60 for a China sweatshirt , Poco jeans €95 .it’s utter madness. I think a lot of these women must be lonely, needy and probably over the moon when she reposts their pics in her China tat. Sad really.
I was speaking to some friends and family back home (Midlands) and they say the cost of living has gone horrendous, fuel through the roof, business struggling especially rural pubs even those who are well off are watching the pennies.
This one laughing all the way to the bank with her Crusty tag along fella in tow.
The time has to come though when the likes of this fall flat on their faces, end up with warehouses full of unsold China tat. The notions of them.

Was thinking much the same , the way she poses in jeans/trousers is very weird. Bit like the GR’s one they are too busy admiring their own image to notice . Both wear styles that shorten chunky legs and thighs . Not blessed with long slender s myself , but we can all figure out what suits us, This guy springs to mind when I see the half mast jeans 🤣
True you can see it every time she is on especially the way she moves the hands so rings are in full view of the camera. Just loves herself.

Reactions: 6
Pj's now e30 and someone husband messaging her as wants buy pair for wife.I heard it all now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I messaged all the brands that use her to express my disgust at her behavior following the tradegy in Tullamore. Out of all the brands I messaged, Ispy were the only ones to message back and politely acknowledged my complaint and said they were not aware of what she did the following day.
Hi Lisa. I spy today.

Reactions: 4
Husbands sitting on Insta messaging her . Pure utter tripe!! Aww Twinkle toes popped in to say hello. Why does he always look like he is a straight jacket ?

Mark Rogers judging best dressed at Kilbeggan races 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Husbands texting is the latest marketing ploy🤣🤣
She tried that BS with her Perfume - fellas wanting to get bottles for Christmas amd valentines 🙄
I know my husband would either go into local chemist and get a voucher or give me money to buy what I like he certainly wouldn't be messaging an insta hun 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
So we're to believe the husband can figure out how to message on IG but can't figure out how to order a sweater from her website🤔🤔 AND the wife has ALL the other colours, she'll have a period logo sweatshirt for every day of the week if he keeps buying 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What happened her being to ispy BA and that they’re THE BEST leggings ever??!!! Whatever Lisa, more lies
That’s so funny she’s going to do Invisalign now. It struck me when I saw the photos she posted on hols with Nadine how perfect Nadine’s teeth are. I actually thought to myself, what’s the betting Lisa does Invisalign or braces when she gets back. And lo and behold!
Nadine will be so excited at the thought of that 🤣🤣🤣

She will receive the missing package keep it
Try on as if it was the replacement

Then send back the replacements said they weren’t suitable, having original set for free - COZ we all know she pays for nothing

Oooh she's getting full of herself alright! "Go and buy it in any chemist " and oonagh in meaghers after being so good to her over the years, I'd be flipping if I was oonagh 😂 and how are born making money on a 64e dress??? You mean the polyester one that's probably cost them 5e at most to purchase from china ????? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Gosh makeup Too low brow for her maj now💁

And I bet she get all the La Roche Posay stuff for nothing too and then she’s the check to condemn it … not review not critique… condemn - cheeky comments entitled half bred mare

Last edited:
It's very risky to give up an established family business to pursue a full time career as an Instagram personality.
Like how many years can you get out of that?
Unless she expanded her brand to launch every possible thing sellable?
Toilet paper with logo, tea towels with her logo, bottled water etc etc...
Seriously though, the Instagram "celebrity" brands must be near saturation by now in such a small country. It seems very daft to pin your mast to this and let go of the family business, even if only to hold it for the son.

It’s evident she was merely an occasional table in the family business for a long long time - propped up by elderly parents she should be ashamed of herself.

No doubt demanding a weekly wage just to go in and pick up parcels 📦

I get that the father probably still wanted to be involved but let the man wind down gradually be present in the office actively working so he doesn’t have to.

I would say the geriatric owner had a bigger work ethic and ability than the spoilt entitled daughter.

She’s not the sharpest tool in the box ⚒ - I would say he felt safer selling it when the going was good than her running it into the ground.

Reactions: 9
Crusty had sunglasses on in the office playing with the dog and no sunglasses on when he was playing with the dog outdoors 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
True you can see it every time she is on especially the way she moves the hands so rings are in full view of the camera. Just loves herself.
The rings that were bought a) by the ex husband and the other b) she bought herself.
Seriously PATHETIC
Why would you wear a big gaudy diamond and wedding ring when you've been divorced for duck knows how long lol
Probably cause she knows she's never getting them off Crusty, he'll never marry her lol
I just think she's so vulgar, despite trying to be the opposite.
Money talks, wealth whispers, LISA SHOUTS

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Teheeheee teeeheeee thats all I hear watching her, non stop talking & selling, I dunno how she is able to catch her breath at all…she’s promoting those leggings the other morning & spent more time playing with the dog, telling him to sit & wait etc Just put him outside in the back garden Lisa, its simple really 🙃 She is even more hyper now than before Greece, she will come crashing down one of these days cos all that selling alone has me wrecked just watching her! makes me laugh also she has started recently playing the cheesy music while showing whatever tat she’s selling! reminds me of depressing daytime tv, where they sell hoovers or comfy mattresses & when you think the add is over it goes on again for another 10 mins & then again!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Teheeheee teeeheeee thats all I hear watching her, non stop talking & selling, I dunno how she is able to catch her breath at all…she’s promoting those leggings the other morning & spent more time playing with the dog, telling him to sit & wait etc Just put him outside in the back garden Lisa, its simple really 🙃 She is even more hyper now than before Greece, she will come crashing down one of these days cos all that selling alone has me wrecked just watching her! makes me laugh also she has started recently playing the cheesy music while showing whatever tat she’s selling! reminds me of depressing daytime tv, where they sell hoovers or comfy mattresses & when you think the add is over it goes on again for another 10 mins & then again!
The music is soooo awful and cheesy, you’re bang on! She’s so greedy she’s packing waaayyy too much into one day and yes again ageeed it’ll be the sword she falls on, nothing as off putting when you look at someone’s stories and it’s 80+ long, people will either tap through quickly or not bother watching or simply unfollow the head melt! I’m a dog lover but having the dog prance around the room while she giggles at him is so unprofessional and off putting. We all know she reads on here but her ego won’t take the advice and tone it down and I hope she doesn’t as she’ll be the ruination of herself! Get the popcorn and watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And she begging for baldys attention yesterday when he was playing with the dog. Jealous much Fleeceya🤦‍♀️ You imbecile 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.