Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is not your smile that makes you ugly it is your greedy grabbing ways.

Your teeth are actually fine and natural. What stupid dentist is giving her them for free?

Reactions: 10
Back with 1000 stories flogging aimee Connolly makeup with lot of stories not declaring AD so reported every one of those! Good morning good morning Lisa! 👋

Reactions: 9
She may get herself to an equestrian store for some saddle soap to soften that leather face, her forehead is destroyed from the sun, thank god no close up of her chest. No excuse in this day in age for that level of sun damage.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I missing something? Why is she thanking Chris on her insta? Did he not hand her the cup of tea and was therefore right beside her so she could say thanks then?
She wouldn’t be trying to prove that he’s not sick of her like was said here would she? Pathetic at her age? You wouldn’t see a 15 year old trying to prove her boyfriend liked her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She seems to have fallen into the insta trap. Absolutely nothing wrong with her teeth. Whatever about her character shining through she is tall slim and well groomed and conforms to what we say are good looks. She is at the age where you should be embracing all the positives of being able to afford a good life, her son reared and most importantly good health.

I am similar age and had a catch up with a school friend who has moved home from abroad. Both his parents have passed over 15 years, and we got to talking about a few school friends who have passed away too early. Came away with a resounding message in my head that for all the small stuff I'm very lucky and most importantly happy. Then of course I walk into chaos of teen ridden house and felt like loosing it again but for once didn't rise to the bait.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It is not your smile that makes you ugly it is your greedy grabbing ways.

Your teeth are actually fine and natural. What stupid dentist is giving her them for free?
Id say shes also getting her teeth sorted because she prob sees herself now as this really high profile, award winning influencer, like if she’s going in2 it full time she cldnt possibly have a few crooked teeth , totally & utterly in love with herself & the posing/modelling the outfits 2 music in her mirror OMG it makes me so mortified for her, she looks so awkard, the arm flapping about trying to be a supermodel, oh jeeez im cringing here..🙃

Reactions: 7
Knew that when she posted the pic of her and Nadine.

Nadine has perfect teeth, Lisa's are like horses. Crooked too. Bet she was fuming 😤
Take more than Invisalign to improve that fake smile . Says it all when she said ‘shur it’s free I might as well’ greedy grabber .
Talking to Crusty through her phone when he is right there in the same room... all you can hear is muttering . Is she not used to having a fella around?? Thing is he only seems to engage is when he is on holiday stuffing his face.
Brag about the cost of the holiday and food , the brother seems to be like her bragging, he would have got that holiday fairly cheap if he is on the business. Crusty must have gone into a state of shock if he had to fork out for that food

Reactions: 2
Take more than Invisalign to improve that fake smile . Says it all when she said ‘shur it’s free I might as well’ greedy grabber .
Talking to Crusty through her phone when he is right there in the same room... all you can hear is muttering . Is she not used to having a fella around?? Thing is he only seems to engage is when he is on holiday stuffing his face.
Brag about the cost of the holiday and food , the brother seems to be like her bragging, he would have got that holiday fairly cheap if he is on the business. Crusty must have gone into a state of shock if he had to fork out for that food
Her sheeple paid for that holiday, fair play to them 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder how much she forked out on crustys teeth lol, being as his were so bad! She looks at herself a 1000 times a day & couldn’t see fault with her own. A lot more needs fixing but no amount of money or freebies can touch being a narcissistic, boring, friendless goat 🐐

Reactions: 3
What happened her being to ispy BA and that they’re THE BEST leggings ever??!!! Whatever Lisa, more lies
Lulu lemon doesn’t need her sweaty leaking gee, she tried it months ago, same tit can be bought of AliExpress where most of her tat comes fresh out of 🤣

Lulu lemon doesn’t need her sweaty leaking gee, she tried it months ago, same tit can be bought of AliExpress where most of her tat comes fresh out of 🤣
CHINA “ made in Ireland “

Reactions: 3
What happened her being to ispy BA and that they’re THE BEST leggings ever??!!! Whatever Lisa, more lies
OMG!! I thought the exact same. When are her followers going to cop on? She’s ordering Lululemon (nothing wrong with that, I love it myself) but she promotes ispy gym wear so much … why is that not good enough for her? She’s so fake. I don’t know how brands use her for promotion.

Reactions: 9
I knew she couldn't go without mentioning the VIPLoser award :rolleyes: She left right after and wasn't able to brag and gloat. You bought those votes with 4 newsletters and daily begging. Lisa McGowan wouldn't know style if it bit her on the arse

Reactions: 10
I messaged all the brands that use her to express my disgust at her behavior following the tradegy in Tullamore. Out of all the brands I messaged, Ispy were the only ones to message back and politely acknowledged my complaint and said they were not aware of what she did the following day.

Reactions: 11
I messaged all the brands that use her to express my disgust at her behavior following the tradegy in Tullamore. Out of all the brands I messaged, Ispy were the only ones to message back and politely acknowledged my complaint and said they were not aware of what she did the following day.
Fair play to them for having manners to reply, I’m happy they are doing well being a small business set up by mother and daughter however being involved with this one I’d never support, anyone she’s involved with I will boycott.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.