Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending a screenshot of an order for not 1 but 2 pairs of overpriced glasses to her majesty….😳
Would imagine there will be a lot of these made up messages - 2 pairs of Chinese sunglasses you have never tried on for €210🤔🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I finally got around to browsing for Navy sunglasses , loads actually out there , from £200+ right down to £12 in Next, no way would I buy flimsy looking things line hers. . Now I would not be entertaining £200 ones . They are more a fashion accessory to yeah with my bargain price TH cross body bag.

Reactions: 4
From the few mins I saw I heard free teeth and she’ll ask Aimee to send on some PR to check out a product…is buying it herself too much of a stretch??!!

Reactions: 3
Seen that not 1 dentist but 4 emailed her offering her them.Also pello doing tapes for her.good cut her hair needs
If 4 dentists mailed me about my teeth I’d be paranoid AF. The thing is with these insta huns is if KC muppet can get them I want them also. Even though we’ve been saying it for years that she needs her teeth sorted!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
oh missed that
You didn’t miss much! All the sheep fawning over here. She’s doing another show in cork in November.
Getting her leaky bladder fixed.
Going to Boston to her brother in August.
Off somewhere in September with Linda & her hubby.
Also asked Chris if he loved her 😬🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
If 4 dentists mailed me about my teeth I’d be paranoid AF. The thing is with these insta huns is if KC muppet can get them I want them also. Even though we’ve been saying it for years that she needs her teeth sorted!
Going back a few years ago some dentist was in touch with her about her teeth and she was sitting in her car telling her followers, she was highly insulted and fuming. She thought her teeth were fine. Amazing how 2 weeks in Nadines company and everything changes.

Reactions: 12
Her chest omg it’s like an aged leather handbag, not a good look. Don’t think there is any lotion or potion that could reverse that, looks awful & the QVC queen thinks she’s the bomb, couldn’t be further from the truth Bomb Scare maybe, that is all x

Reactions: 8
Going back a few years ago some dentist was in touch with her about her teeth and she was sitting in her car telling her followers, she was highly insulted and fuming. She thought her teeth were fine. Amazing how 2 weeks in Nadines company and everything changes.
That’s so funny she’s going to do Invisalign now. It struck me when I saw the photos she posted on hols with Nadine how perfect Nadine’s teeth are. I actually thought to myself, what’s the betting Lisa does Invisalign or braces when she gets back. And lo and behold!

Reactions: 6
I totally remember that!!! She was fuming and highly insulted all at the same time, that someone would make such a personal comment etc she was really upset🤣🤣🤣now she's ok with 4 dentists emailing her 🤣🤣🤣🤣as someone said here if KC and gorry are getting the freebies she's not gonna be left behind🤣🤣🤣but it's a pity that on 11grand a week she didn't think of getting them sorted with her own money 💁

Reactions: 11
I remember that. She was so pissed about it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.