Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the bored miserable head of bald top Crusty. Only time he appears to be happy is when eating or drinking..
the poor deluded queen thinks she has a right catch with him , thing is he has probably never had it so good , what fella is not going to stick around for the lavish lifestyle, especially if they don’t like parting with their own cash ... He really looks one miserable sod. God made them and paired them for sure .

Reactions: 7
I always think hes messaging his other woman when she's going around recording with him in shot😂😂😂even if the other woman is his mammy😂😂😂 "she's awee ad ih agin mah" (read in a scots accent😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I always think hes messaging his other woman when she's going around recording with him in shot😂😂😂even if the other woman is his mammy😂😂😂 "she's awee ad ih agin mah" (read in a scots accent😂)
He’s alwYs on his phone! He comes across to me as rude and slightly abusive! I’d say he can be a patronising old prick, and the notions of himself like he’s a whisky expert 🙄

Reactions: 4
Will we hear “Good morning, good morning “ tomorrow morning??
It was absolutely bliss not hearing her every morning for the last few weeks!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t it be the icing on the cake if her flight was cancelled and she had to take an extended break! I’d say she can’t wait to get back flogging, sad greedy cow

He’s alwYs on his phone! He comes across to me as rude and slightly abusive! I’d say he can be a patronising old prick, and the notions of himself like he’s a whisky expert 🙄
They are well matched so! And she thinks she’s struck the jackpot?!!

Reactions: 2
It will be louder and even shriller tomorrow morning to whip the sheep up into a frenzy over the latest Born dress that would take you anywhere except anywhere she goes. This holiday won’t pay for itself, gotta get the dollars back in the bank account. Will be full on begging now for freebies for her 50th now she’s back.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine she didn't wear a single one of those dresses she flogs while on holidays.
How can the sheep not see she's pulling the wool over their eyes. 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Imagine she didn't wear a single one of those dresses she flogs while on holidays.
How can the sheep not see she's pulling the wool over their eyes. 👀
She wore one born dress…for a picture anyway..100% polyester! But many of the dresses she previously claimed are “sold out” are currently available in store for less than 50% off 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I called bingo on selling the biz a while ago, there was no way she could manage that and go full time with her brand in August as she stated.
Glad her Dad will finally get to put his feet up but that said, him and mammy are mostly to blame for the way that bint turned out - spoiled narcissistic cow.
I don't think Lisa was told the word NO growing up.
She has no friends, nor you wouldn't call the relationship with Crusty the love affair of the century.
So for all material things and money in the bank, she's actually piss poor in the things that matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Golly her holiday looked boring as hell. I'd say despite the rules that were set down she broke them and they barely got on over there.

Flogging sunglasses now when summer sales have started. Who on earth would leave it so late to buy and who would want to spend so much on chinese glasses. Ove seen better Gucxi for 150 with proper sides. What a crazy fool.

What happened the summer sweatshirts and tshirts? Stuck on boat from China?

Bit sad for Mr. McGowan but at least Nick is less likely to run it into the ground. Not sure why she is desperate for stories going on about business being sold etc when it was all sorted months ago.

Reactions: 3
Back from two week holiday, straight to gym. No clothes / house / job to sort.
She not in real world!

Good morning good morning- back to the usual drivel and will be flat out selling now to make up for the 2 weeks off

Back from two week holiday, straight to gym. No clothes / house / job to sort.
She not in real world!
Well she changed the date on the inspirational quotes calendar, that must have taken it out of her!
Wait for the million stories of the slobbering over the dog for the big reunion when they remember to collect him from doggy day care.

Check list for this morning….

Calendar quote ✅
Gym ✅
Messages from Chelsea ✅
Starting the talk about the 50th ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooh
Is she saving the boring murph murph murph posts for later 🤔
Murph is not a priority when there's pounds to be knocked off after the holidays....."me me me me me" that's her priority 💁 (after reading this we'll be spammed out of it with murph content 🤣)

Reactions: 11
Lisa keeping her sheep waiting with bated breath before she appears in all her royal highness glory on insta, they must be sweating with the excitement of seeing, hearing & buying from her again 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sending a screenshot of an order for not 1 but 2 pairs of overpriced glasses to her majesty….😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.